SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
yep playing on 15b
could you send me your save file, please? so I can check what's the problem

it's located here:
Mac - Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

Win10 - C:/Users/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

Win (other) - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

"AppData" folder might be hidden if you look for it manually and to be able to see it, you might need to change the settings to show hidden folders. Here is how to do it:

1 - Open File Explorer from the taskbar.

2 - Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.

3 - Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

if you still can't find the folder on mac, go to Terminal and type "cd ~/Library/renpy" then "open ." (full stop included)

Reactions: Matysek

Hesi69

Jan 1, 2019

it's located here:

Win10 - C:/Users/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

Win (other) - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

"AppData" folder might be hidden if you look for it manually and to be able to see it, you might need to change the settings to show hidden folders. Here is how to do it:

3 - Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

if you still can't find the folder on mac, go to Terminal and type "cd ~/Library/renpy" then "open ." (full stop included)
here it is

sacker213

Mar 21, 2021

it's located here:

baileyjay69

Jul 22, 2019
heya, love the game! How can unlock the following scenes:

Page 10: scene 1 and 2
Page 12: scene 9
Page 14: scene 6, 7 and 8
Page 15: scene 8 and 9
Page 17: scene 1, 4 and 5
Page 19: scene 3 and 4

or is there like a gallery unlocker or something like that?

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
heya, love the game! How can unlock the following scenes:

Page 10: scene 1 and 2
Page 12: scene 9
Page 14: scene 6, 7 and 8
Page 15: scene 8 and 9
Page 17: scene 1, 4 and 5
Page 19: scene 3 and 4

or is there like a gallery unlocker or something like that?
Page 10: scene 1 and 2 --> When they remove the "cage" for the first time, have to give Ashley a blowjob.
Page 12: scene 9 --> When you work as maid and choose "To work hard".
Page 14: scene 6, 7 and 8 --> Same as previous.
Page 15: scene 8 and 9 --> Need to choose dominant path with Naomi.
Page 17: scene 1 --> When you work as maid and choose "To tease".
Page 17: 4 and 5 --> When you work on street you will be kidnapped.
Page 19: scene 3 and 4 --> If you laugh at the client small dick.

If u click on the scene you get a tip to get ;)

Reactions: baileyjay69

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't see anything about it in the changelog walkthrough, but are the biggest butt plugs available yet,
and can we make the penis smaller than the first injection (after insulting the client)?
Also...just a thought...continuing injections to the point that the penis disappears, and he ends up a she with a vagina, then later on gaining (through chemical injection likely) ability to reproduce, and getting knocked up as a HuCow or by some random dude on the street...or even worse..by the brothel boss. lol

Reactions: DevilishKitty
Nov 13, 2019
So something regarding the trigger to fully remove the cage seems to just not trigger, unsure if it's the 2 day cageless agreement or telling ugly fatso to fuck off when the under the desk convo comes up or some hidden side scene requirement...

Seems really poorly put together for figuring what trigger is missing when shit goes wrong, and seems built for shit to go wrong...

Pretty sure 90% of my missing scenes (a large number of em) are due to whatever missing cage removal trigger is up.
Either way just gonna delete this space waste, devs who can't get triggers to actually work in renpy of all things are a real waste.

Last edited:

erzaultear

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not able to reach the new scenes of 3, 4, 5, 6 of page 19. And for some reason, scene 2 of page 19 is blank but i rememberthat scene with the tiny dick guy...

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes