rearranged75

Jan 13, 2022
I'm having trouble advancing the content; I'm stuck with the cage on. It seems like I'm missing a couple scenes with clients that just aren't triggering, specifically two involving feet and maybe 2 more. The only clients I'm getting are the blonde girl and the agressive guy on a loop. I'm fairly confident I've unlocked everything else up until this point. Did I miss something or is there a fix for this?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Why should he? There's a female mistress, the doctors in the lab that use him, the yoga instructros the peg him with a strapon and his older crush that humiliate him, there's more than enough to justify the tag.
Also eventually this is a thing that the mods should do not the dev.
Those two females barely interact with the MC sexually at all, there is no femdom in it as it is most commonly understood by those of us who like that genre. Most of those females are rather like handmaidens for making the MC serve males. This game is incomparably closer to maledom [yet male domination is not even tagged], with the female characters not regularly using the MC for their own pleasure, they just nugdge the MC to accept maledom. I am saying this from the pov of someone who is 100% into femdom, this has 0% femdom in it. The tag is very misleading if someone hopes for any genuine femdom action.

The devs control the searchable set of tags, but the tags featured in the body of the OP is controlled by the dev, he can freely take it out from the OP.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Those two females barely interact with the MC sexually at all, there is no femdom in it as it is most commonly understood by those of us who like that genre. Most of those females are rather like handmaidens for making the MC serve males. This game is incomparably closer to maledom [yet male domination is not even tagged], with the female characters not regularly using the MC for their own pleasure, they just nugdge the MC to accept maledom. I am saying this from the pov of someone who is 100% into femdom, this has 0% femdom in it.
Your opinion and I respect it, but it's your opinion, and I respectfully disagree with you.
In any case you can always try to open a report to the mods and try to request the removal of the tag, the dev can't do nothing about it. :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Your opinion and I respect it, but it's your opinion, and I respectfully disagree with you.
In any case you can always try to open a report to the mods and try to request the removal of the tag, the dev can't do nothing about it. :)
The devs control the searchable set of tags, but the tags featured in the body of the OP is controlled by the dev, he can freely take it out from the OP.

How on earth can you say with a straight face that a game in which the MC spends 99% of its content time sucking cocks is in any meaningful sense femdom? And the only domina in the game trains you how to respect and better serve males, suck cocks not lick pussies, not serve females. And the hypno chick hypnotizes you not to serve females, but again serve males and suck cocks? The only small femdom scene is with the tax collector lady, when you lick her feet, but that is 1 scene in a sea of other scenes. At the very minimum the game needs a maledom tag in addition. Its essentially a homosexual maledom game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Axel34 and Rabbid83

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

How on earth can you say with a straight face that a game in which the MC spends 99% of its content time sucking cocks is in any meaningful sense femdom?
Because there are so many women who force the protagonist to submit to humiliating acts of a sexual nature during the game.
Is this not to your liking, or is it not enough according to your scale of values? As I said, I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with it.
Regarding the fact that the developer can request certain tags is correct, but it is the administrators and moderators who can add or remove, and always upon specific request.
He alone cannot change anything.
As for the straight face on earth, can you explain to me where I would have done it?
I replied with courtesy, it seems to me, without offending, nor saying that I am right and you are wrong.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Because there are so many women who force the protagonist to submit to humiliating acts of a sexual nature during the game.
Look, I am not disrespectful at all. My beef with it is simply that the women do not themselves humiliate or sexually dominate you, but force you into being humiliated and dominated directly by males, their role is relegated to indirect facilitators of your subjugation by men. Don't you see the difference? If a game would feature a male jailer, who would force you to serve and be humiliated by licking pussies all the time and serving females in all kinds of degrading ways, would that fly with maledom fans, just because there is a male prison guard "forcing" you, but you essentially submitting to do submissive sexual acts on females? I don't think so. So why is it ok in reverse? Where are the scenes where you submbit to and serve females directly? Don't you see how if you expect that based on the tag, you are mislead?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Look, I am not disrespectful at all. My beef with it is simply that the women do not themselves humiliate or sexually dominate you, but force you into being humiliated and dominated directly by males, their role is relegated to indirect facilitators of your subjugation by men. Don't you see the difference? If a game would feature a male jailer, who would force you to serve and humiliate you by licking pussies all the time and serving females in all kinds of degrading ways, would that fly with maledom fans, just because there is a male prison guard "forcing" you, but you essentially submitting to do submissive sexual acts on females? I don't think so. So why is it ok in reverse? Where are the scenes where you submbit to and serve females directly? Don't you see how if you expect that based on the tag, you are mislead?
And I said i understand you, only because I don't agree with your vision of the game I'm not saying, or better i will never say it's wrong.
And I reacted to you previous statement only because it looked to me that you were too upset toward me in your own repsonse, if I exceeded in my answer I beg your pardon, it wasn't my intention.
I don't see it that way, and we are surely on a different wavelength about the game, but as I said if you want to see a tag removed, make the proper request, I will not complain about it, so rest assured that what I'm writing is not to block you to do it. :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
And I said i understand you, only because I don't agree with your vision of the game I'm not saying, or better i will never say it's wrong.
And I reacted to you previous statement only because it looked to me that you were too upset toward me in your own repsonse, if I exceeded in my answer I beg your pardon, it wasn't my intention.
I don't see it that way, and we are surely on a different wavelength about the game, but as I said if you want to see a tag removed, make the proper request, I will not complain about it, so rest assured that what I'm writing is not to block you to do it. :)
Fair enough. But I don't think I - as a single user - will be able to convince the mods, that's why I asked the dev to basically do something about it.

As someone into femdom, I would have expected the game to be more like being prostituted out to women rather than men, especially given that it lacks the maledom tag, I feel being mislead, that's all.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There are a few with Alex, anything to do with the sissy trainer lady and a few with the dominatrix lady. I agree there needs to be more, but it's enough to warrant the tag...
If so, why is there no maledom tag, that is surely more than warranted. Yet its missing.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Fair enough. But I don't think I - as a single user - will be able to convince the mods, that's why I asked the dev to basically do something about it.
Well I don't know, I would try nonetheless, I've seen that they are very reasonable, and maybe it will happen and it's worth to try.
You could always pm the dev and try to speak to him too, he's very kind and he listen to everyone.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SissyDreams

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well I don't know, I would try nonetheless, I've seen that they are very reasonable, and maybe it will happen and it's worth to try.
You could always pm the dev and try to speak to him too, he's very kind and he listen to everyone.:)
Thanks, I really don't want to be disruptive, or be taken as a troll, I just hope that the dev will see this conversation and at least will address the concerns I voiced. Based on your input, and the input of one other person here, I can tolerate the tag staying, but it really needs some qualification to show its not the center piece so to speak. And it definitely needs a maledom tag, because 90% of the humiliating&dominating acts are done by male npcs on the MC.

Reactions: Dylan741

Scouser66

Aug 6, 2018
I honestly love this game, i can't wait to see what gets added soon, though i really want to see a continuation of the castration scene that was added back in 0.12. or maybe an impotence side thing, such as an injection in the science lab or something.

Nov 15, 2021

How on earth can you say with a straight face that a game in which the MC spends 99% of its content time sucking cocks is in any meaningful sense femdom? And the only domina in the game trains you how to respect and better serve males, suck cocks not lick pussies, not serve females. And the hypno chick hypnotizes you not to serve females, but again serve males and suck cocks? The only small femdom scene is with the tax collector lady, when you lick her feet, but that is 1 scene in a sea of other scenes. At the very minimum the game needs a maledom tag in addition. Its essentially a homosexual maledom game.
Because there are women who lock you in chastity, make you lick their toes, fuck you with strap-ons, give you prostate massages, hypnotise you, etc. Most people are going to call that content femdom. It's not the main focus of the game, granted, but there's enough of it in there to warrant the tag. The game description is pretty explicit about what this game is primarily about: getting sissified.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes