claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the clit enlargement quest?
- Depending on your actions in the previous version content you can get one of the three outcomes:

1) a bigger clit: you need to fuck a woman in the butt-room, sophie and Ashley and you can only let MC eat cum once, after fucking Sophie, so you'll need to refuse giving a bj to Ashley. Also, you'll need to pay Alex to stay without the cage extra 3 days

2) keep the clit the same size as it was: do the same, but don't pay Alex and get a cage after 4 days

3) a smaller clit: just do something extra, like eating some more cum or giving a bj to Ashley or just fuck less than 3 persons

from

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody,
I've just finished working on the new update (0.15) and it's available for two weeks early access on the
I'll be posting the update here for public access in two weeks :)
Happy holidays :3

lilclitty

Dec 24, 2021
For a starter, IMO your works could definitely benefit from more quality (realistic) graphics.

Also, aside from forced feminization, what about a storyline with MC who actually wants to go trans or cross, without needing to be forced into it...

Nov 15, 2021
Each new update is usually around 15 new images
Then please take it in the right way when I say I'll wait some more before coming to back to this. I really enjoy what you're making here, it has the potential to be one of the best of its kind. I just don't like to lose my place in a story so I tend to start things from scratch and it's a bit early for me to do that for a small addition. Really appreciate what you're making.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes