origeee

Feb 21, 2020
This game really needs a walkthroug. Not just a changelog at using which I fail every time in some respect

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
One of the best games on this site by far, would love to see more of the videoshoot event where they turn you into a fluffer, maybe an eventual job for the day where you get used for several shoots. Regardless, as I said, one of the best games on this site, keep up the good work!

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
A few other errors in additional to the ones in my other post above (I put in spoiler because it's spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from the few errors in the renders, a few typos :

"You don't ejoy it... but" => enjoy
""and then you heat boss and alex starting to laugh"" => hear
"Vamazed? ... What's that supposed to mean ?" => Amazed
"the woman suddenly stopps talkinf" => stops
"she's a real cumclut..." => cumslut
(you can quickly find the files the typo are in by using notepad and using the feature to search over all files in a (sub)folder

Also wrong name here, should be Lexa and not Alex :

In this one there shouldn't be a name as it's the narrator speaking, not the MC :

Otherwise I really enjoy the game, great art and great theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axel34

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
How do you unlock breast injection? I aleady got the penis injections but she still refuses to buy the breast injection

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do I unlock the bigger buttplugs and bigger dildos? I've done the anal stretching probably 20 times. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do you unlock breast injection? I aleady got the penis injections but she still refuses to buy the breast injection
You have to do intense workout training a few times. The protein drink gets mentioned. Then go to the doctor and ask her about the breast enhancement.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
By the way is it not possible to have sex with Ashley anymore ? I know it's possible when you first get your chastity cage off, but afterward when you have it off only during week-ends, and you go see Ashley during those days, there's no more options to do it with her

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I have problem with Jennifer. Though I spied her having threesome with two guys and I moved her panties to the side when sleeping together, the scenes in the gallery remain locked. And there's no progress after that.
What do I do?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I have problem with Jennifer. Though I spied her having threesome with two guys and I moved her panties to the side when sleeping together, the scenes in the gallery remain locked. And there's no progress after that.
What do I do?
Invite her over when you're uncaged a few times and cum on her feet while she sleeps when the option comes up.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Invite her over when you're uncaged a few times and cum on her feet while she sleeps when the option comes up.
I practically invite her every night but no progress, besides scenes don't unlock in gallery, so I think it might be a bug.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
No. It only goes as far as pulling her panties aside, which though it happens in game, it's not getting unlocked in the gallery.
Invite her over without chastity. If it just so happens you keep getting the scene where she can't come over on those days because she's getting fucked, you're just getting screwed by RNG and need to keep trying.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I'll change it in the next update, it seems, sometimes RNG really fucks with you and it's like this for weeks that you can't get the event to trigger, sorry about that. Tried to trigger it again myself and ran into the same problem

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes