kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I'll change it in the next update, it seems, sometimes RNG really fucks with you and it's like this for weeks that you can't get the event to trigger, sorry about that. Tried to trigger it again myself and ran into the same problem
Finally it happened that I got the choice to jerk off and cum either on her ass or thigh then he licks it all up on his own. And the next morning nothing else happens. Supposedly she would find out and be pissed off? But she doesn't seem to notice.

I think what did it, was that I had to spy on her having a threesome while he wasn't locked. Then she opened her eyes and looked at him and then that scene was finally unlocked in the gallery too. Then the next time I invited her over, he moved her panties to the side, jerked off, came on her ass, then another time on her thighs but not on her foot, I did not have that option, and the next morning she didn't seem to notice anything so she was not angry like the locked scene would imply i had to wait for her to forgive him.

I use no cheats btw.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Finally it happened that I got the choice to jerk off and cum either on her ass or thigh then he licks it all up on his own. And the next morning nothing else happens. Supposedly she would find out and be pissed off? But she doesn't seem to notice.

I think what did it, was that I had to spy on her having a threesome while he wasn't locked. Then she opened her eyes and looked at him and then that scene was finally unlocked in the gallery too. Then the next time I invited her over, he moved her panties to the side, jerked off, came on her ass, then another time on her thighs but not on her foot, I did not have that option, and the next morning she didn't seem to notice anything so she was not angry like the locked scene would imply i had to wait for her to forgive him.

I use no cheats btw.
you need to cum on her feet for her to notice it, the option will be available the next time MC is sleeping with her without the cage

Reactions: pdpdpd

Docc777

May 14, 2018
One question. Last time i played 0.13a. If i can not use the save file that i have, does anybody have a save that starts with the new content? Do not want to start at 0.11 again.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
One question. Last time i played 0.13a. If i can not use the save file that i have, does anybody have a save that starts with the new content? Do not want to start at 0.11 again.
you can use your save, only save files from ver 0.11 and older won't work

Reactions: Docc777

anonym00

Aug 7, 2018
Are there plans to make any other names customizable? Adrienne for example.
I just got lost in the sea of files trying to find a way to do it myself.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Ayy this game is hitting some niche fetishes. I hope some people throw in a nice amount of money for the dev, so he can develop like speedy Gonzales with the same quality.

Reactions: claralover

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Ayy this game is hitting some niche fetishes. I hope some people throw in a nice amount of money for the dev, so he can develop like speedy Gonzales with the same quality.
It's an execellent game and I would have previously agreed, but censorship for Patreon is a no-no in my books.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How to remove the chastity cage? I already did outside the streets multiple times now as Alex requested but everytime she visits she still doesn't talk about removing the cage.

I just want MCs dick to flap freely and get hard.

Nov 15, 2021
How to remove the chastity cage? I already did outside the streets multiple times now as Alex requested but everytime she visits she still doesn't talk about removing the cage.

I just want MCs dick to flap freely and get hard.
I got stuck there for a bit too. What did it for me was going to the butt-room (you may find nothing happens there at first) a few times and following all the possible options. If you click "scenes" then click one you haven't unlocked it gives a hint as to how to get it.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I got stuck there for a bit too. What did it for me was going to the butt-room (you may find nothing happens there at first) a few times and following all the possible options. If you click "scenes" then click one you haven't unlocked it gives a hint as to how to get it.
Yeah already got it but apparently it was only temporary and MCs penis shrinks after applying the injection and the cage is back on.

I gave up after that point. I was grinding my way just so I can fap to a scene with MC cageless then it returns anyway so I just stopped playing instead.

Will it eventually be removed or its a lost cause?

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah already got it but apparently it was only temporary and MCs penis shrinks after applying the injection and the cage is back on.

I gave up after that point. I was grinding my way just so I can fap to a scene with MC cageless then it returns anyway so I just stopped playing instead.

Will it eventually be removed or its a lost cause?
This is more or less where I stopped playing last night but the plot keeps going. Spoilers for the next event ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Heytheredeliah

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Also the scenes with the hints you talk too much and are you trying hard enough? I don't understand those.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes