sgtbubblez

May 11, 2020
Started a new game and now I cannot seem to progress past the first client in the room, it keeps stating that I need to look more girly but there is nothing new in the clothes shop and after already having a pigtails the MC keeps saying they are not ready for any further changes. Have I missed something?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would say go to the glory hole more and visit the doc if you can some more and you should get to progress. I hope it helps. ;)

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone figured out how to get to the new penis shrinkage event? I assume it has something to do with taking the 20k debt to escape the cage on weekends, but i feel like I've tried everything.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I appreciate the clothing requirements for doing stuff being streamlined but I'd appreciate a castration scene more.
Anal stretching seems counterproductive. There's an optimal rectal muscle flexibility and going past that would just reduce friction on the penis and be really unhealthy with incontinence.

Oct 12, 2019
this was fun at the beginning now its becoming annoying to start over and over again, just add some walkthrough mod or something.... also I thought the mc will become a more dom shemale kinda character... this is sad

Alele Devoir

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know if my game is just bugged or if I just didn't do an event yet but I got to the part where you have to work the street in order to get the cage off and nothing I do is working she didn't take the cage off that Sunday or the following. What did I miss?

Reactions: LostOne84

horombe

Jun 27, 2020
put it in teh saves nothing changed in my scenegallery
Did you change the save in appdata? There are two locations for the saves you have to change both. Delete the save in both locations and put the new one.

Second save location: \AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Last edited:

BrennyBeta

Jul 4, 2020
Started a new game and now I cannot seem to progress past the first client in the room, it keeps stating that I need to look more girly but there is nothing new in the clothes shop and after already having a pigtails the MC keeps saying they are not ready for any further changes. Have I missed something?
I'm actually having the same issue.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Where is the incest patch? I can't find the link in OP.

EDIT: I made an incest patch, but I'm sure it's incomplete. It covers the introduction and the butt wall room, but it's probably incomplete.

Extract this to the game folder. So after you extract it, it will show GAME/SCRIPTS.

FYI, if you want to extract and decrypt the RPYC files, copy them to another REnpy game (YES, you heard me right, you have to unren the archive.rpa then copy the RPYC files to ANOTHER renpy game, then use unren there to decrypt the RPYC files, then you can edit them and copy them to this game's game/scripts folder ).. For some reason unren 9.1 doesn't work decrypting this game's rpyc files. I'm not sure why, I didn't have a lot of time. I did all this in like ten minutes. Aaah i know this explanation is kind of messy, but i need to sleep!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes