Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Question - I've got v0.10 installed and if I try to install v0.13 I get errors on certain screens - the hair doesn't seem to transfer and going into certain rooms causes the game to crash...anyone know a fix by chance? Thanks.

Jacobo

Feb 4, 2019
I would really like to see the transformation of the penis into a vagina with a fully functioning uterus, so that the MC can get pregnant. Just imagine what a level of submission this is: they will completely change the boy's body against his will, turning him into a fertile female. I already foresee how Alex mocks the MC, like "You should be more careful with your new hole when the client uses it: a little cum inside and the next moment you're walking around with a big belly, holding your back, haha."
I wonder what you think about this, especially the author!

Last edited:

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
Clit injection seems to be broken. I fucked three girls but also ate cum from the woman in the butt-wall room, and gave Ashley a blowjob, which according to the walkthrough should result in a smaller clit, but it just ended up staying the same size, and I can't buy the double-sided dildo either.

Dicky_Moe

May 25, 2020
Came back to this game after a year or so. So they removed the incest content? Really? I'm getting exteremely tired of devs doing this. I get that you're trying to appease your Patreon masters but at least add in an incest patch or something.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Came back to this game after a year or so. So they removed the incest content? Really? I'm getting exteremely tired of devs doing this. I get that you're trying to appease your Patreon masters but at least add in an incest patch or something.
ooooorrrrrrr you just do your own mod and stop bitching :p:p:p:p

Reactions: pdpdpd

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
Do you know any like this game?
Similar themes of feminization and becoming trapped in something bigger than yourself, check out Sissy Girlfriend Experience and Secretary. Sadly neither have anything approaching the level of artistic brilliance that this piece of work has. They are both excellent games, nonetheless. What they lack in visual uniqueness they make up for in storytelling and the wide variety of paths. I can't rightly say any one of the three games is better than the other as they all do their thing in a way that makes them equally excellent.

I do want to give voice to the improvements needed with the UI, particularly with clothing. It gets particularly tedious having to go back to your room every single time you want to do something different. If there were a way to set up favorite outfits it would be more bareble and to make it so either workout top will work for your workouts. Made no sense to me to have to change tops for workout types.

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
I literally have a brand new installation of Windows 10 Home... for some reason the game refuses to open when try double clicking on the .exe file... doesnt work when i right click and run as administrator either... what could be the issue?

Mitsel

Jan 20, 2019
Thank you!

I think there will be the possibility to fully transform him into a girl in the latest versions of the game.
Also, I was thinking to create a similar game with a female protagonist. But if I'll do that it will be only after this game completion
I'd also love to play that game.

Strifegar

Sep 23, 2021
Love seeing a sissy game in RenPy. Keep it up

Also

Why do people come into threads all the time and bitch about the clear topic of games. I see it all the time and it doesn't make sense to me. "Oh look a game about NTR, that seems like a good place for me to let people know that is a kink i both do not like and disapprove of in others hurrr." Do you people go to Italian restaurants and say "I find Italian food repellent and do not like the atmosphere or music but i'll stay if you make me some sushi. Also I don't like NTR hurrr dee derrrr."
Lol I know right? Maybe it's something along the lines of "He doth protest too much". I adore this game and there are so many avenues to potentially travel. Really nice.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
C mon bro why do u want money so much u can make public access i survive average 6 months with 17.50 euros
Really man? Are you going to do this every single time a new version is announced? This is the THIRD time you've said basically the same thing.
vulchor hey friend can u share new version with private message game developer too stingy
C mon bro why do u want money so much u can make public access
If you don't want to pay that's fine, just wait 2 weeks, you should be able to wait 2 weeks with the money you're saving by not supporting right? In your own words you should actually be able to wait 6 months. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes