Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
C mon bro why do u want money so much u can make public access i survive average 6 months with 17.50 euros
Uh, you know most devs need money too, whether this is a full time job or just a hobby on the side, if you can't afford it, just wait till its available for free. You liking the game doesn't entitle you to try and shame the dev just to make some money for his/her hard work.

Reactions: Outta

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
In my country 2 weeks is very valuable because there is incitement to crime for example a person sentenced to 6 years in prison for the first time is released without ever going to jail and the penalty for murder is 2 years There is a general amnesty every 5-10 years so I might not be alive in 2 weeks

also the game developer didnt contact me directly if he said he would publish it i wouldnt write anymore
They literally say it right there in their post when they'll publish it...
I'll be posting it here in two weeks

Reactions: Outta

janushi

Jan 1, 2018
I think dev of EYF shoulda have as much money as possible, because this game is one of the best in entire feminization genre, it deserves to be rewarded.
true, there is no better feminizing game than this one, i bought previous version from itch.io and if i had a bit of more money now i would buy new version too, maybe next time :HideThePain:

rimworld and earn your freedom, are the only one games for me that i never regretted buying, even with bugs or fucked up updates (that's about rimworld) :)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Is it possible to unlock every scene for replay within one playthrough, or are multiple saves required to have access to every replay scene?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to unlock every scene for replay within one playthrough, or are multiple saves required to have access to every replay scene?
i think there's only a few that would require different saves, some that come to mind are the sub vs dom route with Naomi

Reactions: RabidSloth

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I started from scratch and whenever the new clothes unlocked message appears, I try to change but there are no new parts. At the gym, I can't do yoga because the message says I need gym clothes, but they don't show up.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes