Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I really hope someone eventually patches back in the incest in this game. But it seems the capable that usually do that aren't interested in these types of games, so its not on their radar.

Kimbaal

Jun 26, 2018
Well, I did all of street stuff (to the point where it's all repeats), and have over 5000 cash, but haven't gotten the cage removed(((

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
Fully Gallery, exect 2 scenes which are related to Naomi's dominat path (Version 0.13a). Hope i could help some of you with this.
hello, i have put the file in the saves folder but it does not seem to be working, do you have any suggestions what should i do to make it work? thanks in advance

edith

Jun 20, 2020
You most likely be putting it in wrong place

From the developer if you don't know where to put the save file:

Mac - Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

Win10 - C:/Users/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

Win (other) - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

"AppData" folder might be hidden if you look for it manually and to be able to see it, you might need to change the settings to show hidden folders. Here is how to do it:

1 - Open File Explorer from the taskbar.

2 - Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.

3 - Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

hello, i have put the file in the saves folder but it does not seem to be working, do you have any suggestions what should i do to make it work? thanks in advance

bertolox

Nov 8, 2017
can someone explain to me, how exactly do you activate the martin and gangbang events with the basketball team??

john4me2

Aug 18, 2020
Guys please help me, I am stuck for days.
I am not able to figure out "Street whore Dress" combo. Please show me its pic

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes