SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Thanks, I really don't want to be disruptive, or be taken as a troll, I just hope that the dev will see this conversation and at least will address the concerns I voiced. Based on your input, and the input of one other person here, I can tolerate the tag staying, but it really needs some qualification to show its not the center piece so to speak. And it definitely needs a maledom tag, because 90% of the humiliating&dominating acts are done by male npcs on the MC.
hello :)
thank you for noticing that the male domination tag was missing, I've just added it. Sorry that I've misled you with the female domination tag and you've expected something different, but I still would like to keep it in the description, as the game has femdom events, even though the game isn't only about femdom. I hope the male domination tag will help, so it's not misleading anymore :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
hello :)
thank you for noticing that the male domination tag was missing, I've just added it. Sorry that I've misled you with the female domination tag and you've expected something different, but I still would like to keep it in the description, as the game has femdom events, even though the game isn't only about femdom. I hope the male domination tag will help, so it's not misleading anymore :)
Thanks!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks, I really don't want to be disruptive, or be taken as a troll, I just hope that the dev will see this conversation and at least will address the concerns I voiced. Based on your input, and the input of one other person here, I can tolerate the tag staying, but it really needs some qualification to show its not the center piece so to speak. And it definitely needs a maledom tag, because 90% of the humiliating&dominating acts are done by male npcs on the MC.
You're absolutely welcome, I've never considered you a troll I understood your point, and as I told you I was only disagreeing on your opinion about the tag issue in itself.
To me ( i repeat personal opinion) the content of fendom was enough, since it wasn't the central idea of the game, the entirety of it is based on the gradual corruption and bending of the will of the MC in order to make him become a "new feminine person" (caption necessary since I found the term sissy slight offensive due to being used too much in an offensive way all over the internet, so I grow somewhat disturbed by it's use even when done carefully and attentively as in this game, again personal opinion I don't want to offend anyone with this personal stance) willing to undergo any act of a sexual nature, as a sub and happy to do so.
And I'm absolutely sure the dev will reach to you, he's very considerate, kind and always attentive to everyone opinions.
Agreed on the last part of your post, the maledom is certainly prominent, that's true and will certainly need the tag. :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You're absolutely welcome, I've never considered you a troll I understood your point, and as I told you I was only disagreeing on your opinion about the tag issue in itself.
To me ( i repeat personal opinion) the content of fendom was enough, since it wasn't the central idea of the game, the entirety of it is based on the gradual corruption and bending of the will of the MC in order to make him become a "new feminine person" (caption necessary since I found the term sissy slight offensive due to being used too much in an offensive way all over the internet, so I grow somewhat disturbed by it's use even when done carefully and attentively as in this game, again personal opinion I don't want to offend anyone with this personal stance) willing to undergo any act of a sexual nature, as a sub and happy to do so.
And I'm absolutely sure the dev will reach to you, he's very considerate, kind and always attentive to everyone opinions.
Agreed on the last part of your post, the maledom is certainly prominent, that's true and will certainly need the tag. :)
He did reach out and added the maledom tag. Sorry if I gave you any impression of hostility before, and thanks for being as nice as you are!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He did reach out and added the maledom tag. Sorry if I gave you any impression of hostility before, and thanks for being as nice as you are!
Yay, I'm very happy to read that, and don't worry It was my pleasure to have this discussion with you, because I understood your feeling and how much important was to you, thanks to you as well. :giggle:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was pretty pervy, even if not my general sort of thing, so I enjoyed it.

I found the stuff about getting the cage removed a little misleading, I did every variation of those outside events multiple times and couldn't get it off so just presumed it was bugged... but then later managed to trigger it when doing other events... so I think it needs to be clearer ingame with the dialogue.
Also events then don't always take it into account once you've gotten to the point where you're regularly out of it... why can't you fuck the femboy gf again, especially as now there's no consequences so you'd not have to hold back? And stuff like if you're out on the streets it still shows you caged, etc.

The whole design-a-slut part of it is decent... it could do with being a little more consistent, sometimes it reverts to the default state. I'd like to see a tanning option too, as I love it when girls are nicely bronzed and have those slutty micro-bikini tan-lines. Also makeup was mentioned but other than when there's a little auto-applied at one point there's no way to customise it and get it to be super whorey.
Oh also during the twin scene the character went bald for me for some reason.

My favourite stuff was to do with the "sister" and "mother" and hope to see more with them... super hot getting to rail the mother character in that free-use room and I'd like to see more scenes with getting to penetrate them, and maybe eventually breed them.
One of my biggest gripes is that I'd also like to have seen them getting broken in, it feels like the hottest stuff that would have happened we just missed out on. There could have been tons of good content, like where the sister loses her virginity infront of the MC and stuff... but it jumps straight to the mother being in the wall and a the sister getting DPed in her room like it's nothing.
If we were getting adventurous then something like the MC being able to gain enough favour at the brothel to be able to have a hand in them being altered through the injections and research and stuff would be great, but that'd probably be too much work.
The girl from school stuff isn't bad either.

I couldn't trigger the last thing about being a hucow or something, it says the MC's gotta be milked 3 times, but I swear I ran through it maybe 30 times.

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
Are you suppose to be able to do something other than handjobs in the gloryhole the first week. I don't see a way to earn enough that first week.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I can work as a maid, I can work as a secretary, but I still can't work on the street.
And even when my cage is unlocked, I can't enhance my clity.

Did I miss something ?
I am in the same situation. It's quite annoying.

May 18, 2021
View attachment 398136

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)

Thread Updated: 2022-01-15
Release Date: 2022-01-12
Developer: Sissy Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Please, don't use any old save files in this version. If you'd like to start right from the new content, use an attached save file.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
OTHERS:
TORRENT*

Extra: SAVE FILE v0.15b

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 601079 View attachment 692382 View attachment 302636 View attachment 601080 View attachment 363746 View attachment 465686 View attachment 325205 View attachment 465687 View attachment 363748 View attachment 325172
I wish there was a mod that made it linear instead of sandbox. I always get to a point where I get stuck and don't know what to do anymore.

Reactions: dmi72445

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Are you suppose to be able to do something other than handjobs in the gloryhole the first week. I don't see a way to earn enough that first week.
that's how it's supposed to be :)
I am in the same situation. It's quite annoying.
I wish there was a mod that made it linear instead of sandbox. I always get to a point where I get stuck and don't know what to do anymore.
sorry it's confusing right now, I'm working to change that

Reactions: Mika2w
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes