Aug 26, 2016
Is this game always going to have the Player Character in a submissive role? Or will he eventually be able to either turn the tables or at least get some privileges here? I gotta admit that I'm not a fan of all the gay stuff,(but I'd be more able to put up with it if the protagonist was able to take a more dominant role) and I don't like that the only way for the PC to get a bigger dick is to lose access to the ability to fuck Amanda (nevermind, just found the dominant events with Naomi or whatever her name is, my apologies) . Also, it would be nice if he were able to fuck Jennifer.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The author has posted a new preview on Patreon, so it looks like things are still on going for those of you who were worried about the game being abandoned for some reason

Mingolao

Feb 12, 2023
View attachment 398136

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: Sissy Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19a
Language: English
Other Game: Earn Your Freedom 3D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Save files not older than ver 0.12 should work in the new updates without restarting the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD - -

Extra: SAVE

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 601079 View attachment 692382 View attachment 302636 View attachment 601080 View attachment 363746 View attachment 465686 View attachment 325205 View attachment 465687 View attachment 363748 View attachment 325172
This game is amaizing lots of option scene love to play more like this . Thanks developer and make more

Reactions: pdpdpd

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Good news for EYF3D fans: new game by me (EYF3D artist) "The Obey" . More sissy, humiliation, domination and everything else that you love so much. The first version "The Obey" is already available on from $10 Tier
lick_2.jpg
screen5.jpg
screen0.jpg

Jun 5, 2022
Good news for EYF3D fans: new game by me (EYF3D artist) "The Obey" . More sissy, humiliation, domination and everything else that you love so much. The first version "The Obey" is already available on from $10 Tier
View attachment 2396859
View attachment 2396861
View attachment 2396864
I was really impressed by the animation in the 3D version. I thought it was cool that you made some physical changes to the characters (MC being brunette and with darker skin, Boss looking different, etc). One of my favorite parts of the 3D game was Alex's sadistic smile when you give her the cut of your money to pay "rent". Really good job, imo.

Jun 5, 2022
I've pitched this before, but there's a portion of the fanbase here who aren't so much into the feminization/sissy aspects as they are the gay stuff (myself included), and I think it would be cool if MC's original haircut (before the feminization process) was a hairstyle option. Anyone have thoughts?

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I was really impressed by the animation in the 3D version. I thought it was cool that you made some physical changes to the characters (MC being brunette and with darker skin, Boss looking different, etc). One of my favorite parts of the 3D game was Alex's sadistic smile when you give her the cut of your money to pay "rent". Really good job, imo.
Alex_Robert1.png Alex_Robert2.png
Alex asked me to tell you that you are a good girl and deserve the award. Open your mouth wide ;)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes