Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Sooo... I'm a bit stuck - help? I can't access the largest size dildos, they are all "too large for me". Also, I can't get the "play with your pee in the shower" or "get used as a toilet by the boss" scenes either. What am I doing wrong...?

Reactions: AssLicker98

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
make choices you didnt do before, more content will be available.
I got to the horse dildo, the pee scene and the human toilet scene this way.
amazing scenes btw :)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
make choices you didnt do before, more content will be available.
I got to the horse dildo, the pee scene and the human toilet scene this way.
amazing scenes btw :)
This isn't helpful at all. I DID already try absolutely everything I possibly could, multiple times, and nothing helped. The "hints" mentioned don't help either. I GET NO OPTION TO "PLAY WITH YOUR PEE IN THE SHOWER" and the boss won't use me as a toilet no matter how many times I visit him. Now... anything more helpful, perhaps...?

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
This isn't helpful at all. I DID already try absolutely everything I possibly could, multiple times, and nothing helped. The "hints" mentioned don't help either. I GET NO OPTION TO "PLAY WITH YOUR PEE IN THE SHOWER" and the boss won't use me as a toilet no matter how many times I visit him. Now... anything more helpful, perhaps...?
hey man, i know i wasnt very helpful but i honestly dont remeber the step i took to get the scenes.
But i remevber that wasnt very hard for me to get them cause i talk with everyone again after the update and i made different choices and i got these scenes.
Thats all i remember.
My saves already have the new scenes so i cant go back and play the again.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
I don't remember for sure but I believe you need an unlocked cage and then masturbate or just go to sleep. After that you can randomly get the scene with the boss when working for him

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
I don't remember for sure but I believe you need an unlocked cage and then masturbate or just go to sleep. After that you can randomly get the scene with the boss when working for him
yeah as i recall you need to unlock the cage and go shower before you go to sleep.
That will unlock the pee on yourself scene

Reactions: Fipsi

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay,i understand how meet with Valerie,but how to meet married couple ?
You need to wait until they show as clients, after having sex with them you should be visited by Alex on a Thursday and she will tell you they want to hire you as a maid, and if you accep,t you can go work for them every Thursday.

reystlin235

Jun 28, 2020
You need to wait until they show as clients, after having sex with them you should be visited by Alex on a Thursday and she will tell you they want to hire you as a maid, and if you accep,t you can go work for them every Thursday.
but how long i should wait them,i already wait 2 weeks,but they dont show

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
but how long i should wait them,i already wait 2 weeks,but they dont show
Uhm I don't exactly remember when, they appeared after I bought the maid outift to help Sophie "cleaning" the butt-room, but two to three weeks looks ok as time.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes