RPGM Completed Earth Defender Valkyrie Kagura ~Their body used as a seedbed for breeding~ [v1.0] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ218689_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The earth were invaded by an unknown extraterrestrial being now known as "Alter".
Nobody knows what their purpose is, but one thing for sure, they are the enemy of humanity.
A special force called the "Valkyries" were formed to counter them and reclaim back the lands once owned by the humanity.
Will humanity prevail? or will they extinct in the hands of the Alters?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-06
Release Date: 2018-02-10
Original Title: 地球防衛戦姫カグラ ~繁殖用苗床にされる戦姫~
Developer: yaminabedaiichikantai (闇鍋第一艦隊) -
Translator: Meowstrophe
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ218689_img_smp3.jpg RJ218689_img_smp2.jpg RJ218689_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
idk why there's always a problem with my translations lmao, but anyway, I redownloaded the game from all the links I put and there's no problem whatsoever, broken characters occurs most likely because you didn't use a japanese locale when you extracted the file. There's no point on using english locale tbh, use something else other than english and your pc will now be able to run with 2 or more different type characters.

If the problem still exists, it would be helpful to tell me where exactly you got that error

Reactions: samael000

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You have to extract the files using Japanese name encoding, I don't know how many times, over how many games this need to be mentioned.
What program do you use to extract them specifically with the Japanese encoding?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
7-zip. Always use 7-zip. Winrar are "broken" for unpacking files with a non ASCII characters in the names.
Gotcha, thanks. Just tested 7-zip...it doesn't seem to have the same interface as winrar with the windows Right-click. How do you enable extracting in Japanese with 7-zip?

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Gotcha, thanks. Just tested 7-zip...it doesn't seem to have the same interface as winrar with the windows Right-click. How do you enable extracting in Japanese with 7-zip?
ive used winrar all my life and 2 months ago ive tried 7zip. omg there is no stupid window "free period is over please buy me". also it works faster

Last edited:
Reactions: Trollschnepfe
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes