lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
So what's the difference between this and the "Earth Girls R" version? I'm assuming R as in remaster?
I'm not familiar with an "Earth Girls R". The original name of the game was Earth Girls Are... It was meant to be a fill in the blank sort of situation to indicate that girls can be shy, athletic, sexy, slutty, etc. But the reference didn't come across well, so I shorten the name to Earth Girls.

Reactions: Abhai

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not familiar with an "Earth Girls R". The original name of the game was Earth Girls Are... It was meant to be a fill in the blank sort of situation to indicate that girls can be shy, athletic, sexy, slutty, etc. But the reference didn't come across well, so I shorten the name to Earth Girls.
Yeah when I first saw this one the 80's movie 'Earth Girls Are Easy' came to mind. I honestly thought it was a play off it story wise til I tried it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, I have noticed you have requested and got a few nice new signatures for you and your game, yet you arent using it :unsure: You could try and add those sigs gifs/links at least in the OP, for those who might use it in future (and thanks to Raminita for making it).
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1101734_Earth-Girls-1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1101735_Earth-Girls-2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1101736_Earth-Girls-3.gif

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Okay, it seems I made a mistake here. I might've gotten "Earth Gilrls" confused with "Bastard Girls". Yes I know, two different words "Earth" and "Bastard" but it was an honest mistake.

Reactions: Dringar

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Being that v0.14 was my first download of this game, I was worried that the seven time periods meant only seven events per day. But I was glad that this wasn't the case and that several events happened in each period.

My only other concern is the game length. 30 days maybe too ambitious as it will make for a very large game in terms of size and story content if each day is used. This game reminds me of "Battle of the Bulges", it has a length of 7 days but used 17 hours for each day. But if you are up to the task of doing 30 days, I have no problem with that, it may take 2-3 years to complete it.

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Hey, I have noticed you have requested and got a few nice new signatures for you and your game, yet you arent using it :unsure: You could try and add those sigs gifs/links at least in the OP, for those who might use it in future (and thanks to Raminita for making it).
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1101734_Earth-Girls-1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1101735_Earth-Girls-2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1101736_Earth-Girls-3.gif
Yes, I really appreciate Raminita creating the signatures for me. I've asked Raminita about them and will be including them in this thread soon.

Reactions: Abhai

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Being that v0.14 was my first download of this game, I was worried that the seven time periods meant only seven events per day. But I was glad that this wasn't the case and that several events happened in each period.

My only other concern is the game length. 30 days maybe too ambitious as it will make for a very large game in terms of size and story content if each day is used. This game reminds me of "Battle of the Bulges", it has a length of 7 days but used 17 hours for each day. But if you are up to the task of doing 30 days, I have no problem with that, it may take 2-3 years to complete it.
30 days may indeed be a bit too much as you suggest in order to complete the game in a short time frame. I'll need to see how the game progresses and adjust accordingly. I hope you liked the game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.14 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: lydcreations

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Android port of
Earth Girls [v0.13b] with The Team's Mod
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

UPDATE PLEASE

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Android port of
Earth Girls [v0.13b] with The Team's Mod
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
No file here.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is this game dead or has the dev managed a miracle and not got any updates pirated since v0.14? On his patreon there is a v0.21 released.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Thanks for your posts and interest in my game. Earth Girls is alive & well. Currently working on V0.22. My job requires a lot of hours so I'm not able to devote as much time to it as I'd like. Or finding the time to update here.

No plans for NTR content. I don't own an Android, so I'm unable to offer an Android version.

Links for V0.20 below. See first post for other download options. Please share constructive comments here.
pc

mac

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
and again ,i dl´ed it ...i forgot that this is a grinding game what i find the most boring...so please tag there a SANDBOX sign....so we dont DL it again and have to delete it again....i better click ignore ,so i dont DL it a 3rd time....good luck and please tag it the way it is

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can't believe that this is still all there is to show after four years of development. At this rate it will take at least a decade for a single game by them and I think that's being generous. It looks like another pass for me.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes