2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
apprently cant play the challenge with cat, if you do you get this error and you cant get around it, so fatal error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10996, in script
    jump workd2
ScriptError: could not find label 'workd2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump workd2
  File "D:\F95zone\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\F95zone\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth Girls 0.13a
Wed Jan 13 07:30:38 2021

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Just have started to play it for the first time, and it is a pleasant surprise.
Based on the comments and reviews it seems as it improves with every new version.
Congrats to the dev(y)
A quite catching and fun to play dating-game.
Though it could be somewhat tense regarding your competitor and that hunt for the points/girls:BootyTime:
Too tired now, gonna continue the eternal battle tomorrow.:p
Glad that you liked my game. I've certainly learned a lot along the way. I'm very pleased with V0.13a, especially the addition of the scoring system and the fantasy/sex animation with the MC's neighbor crush.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
apprently cant play the challenge with cat, if you do you get this error and you cant get around it, so fatal error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump workd2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump workd2
  File "D:\F95zone\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\F95zone\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\EarthGirls-0.13a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth Girls 0.13a
Wed Jan 13 07:30:38 2021
Thanks for letting me know about this error. I've corrected the issue with the path regarding the Caterina challenge and uploaded V0.13b for the fix. Sorry for the issues.

Last edited:

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I've just started this out of curiousity, unsure so far, but we'll see

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I have a few questions, Q1 how much 'adult' content is in the game yet? Q2 Is Harem or Love ending like only possible routes or is an all out romance harem route possible too? i ask because quote: Will you try to save as many women as you can from the aliens? Or do you focus on getting close to just a few women? Perhaps finding love along the way?* first part sounds like a harem but 2 part one sounds like a love route with few girls/One girl. and my Q3 is pregnancies/pregnancy a possible add or how is the not knocking so many girls up explained? x) and yes i am a story-lover with mechanics working in it + Harem fan sort of.. SO deal with it! :D

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I have a few questions, Q1 how much 'adult' content is in the game yet?
Earth Girls is a dating sim, so I'm mostly trying to follow the mechanic of increased relationship leads to more adult options with a girl. I try to be creative to include adult content as it is an adult game. But the girls have just met the MC, with the exception of Julia & Halia. So it would be a bit odd if they are all wanting to have sex. Let's see: Aubrey-Julia sex scene, Lyra hand, Britney animated hand/bj, Halia animated sex scene, Caterina hand, Abby animated hand, Caterina & Michelle lesbian, Abby & Michelle lesbian, Susan master, and Abby feet.

Q2 Is Harem or Love ending like only possible routes or is an all out romance harem route possible too? i ask because quote: Will you try to save as many women as you can from the aliens? Or do you focus on getting close to just a few women? Perhaps finding love along the way?* first part sounds like a harem but 2 part one sounds like a love route with few girls/One girl.
My goal for the game is to allow the player to determine their approach to winning the contest. A harem route that includes all of the girls would mean that the MC wouldn't have enough relationship/love points for a girls love ending.

and my Q3 is pregnancies/pregnancy a possible add or how is the not knocking so many girls up explained? x) and yes i am a story-lover with mechanics working in it + Harem fan sort of.. SO deal with it! :D
I have considered a pregnancy option for say one or two girls. But I haven't received much player interest in this option. It would of course be optional. Julia would seem like a good choice considering her secret love for the MC and their long relationship. The lack of pregnancy would be explained by safe sex.:sneaky:

Would be interested in hearing any additional constructive suggestions and feedback that you may have. Thanks for the post.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have considered a pregnancy option for say one or two girls. But I haven't received much player interest in this option. It would of course be optional. Julia would seem like a good choice considering her secret love for the MC and their long relationship. The lack of pregnancy would be explained by safe sex.:sneaky:
what is the point of adding prego, when there is only 30 in-game days?
if only to satisfy a few prego-lovers asking for it - i would say - a waste of time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
what is the point of adding prego, when there is only 30 in-game days?
if only to satisfy a few prego-lovers asking for it - i would say - a waste of time.
There is nothing wrong with adding an already preggo sex partner to any vn, but I'm biased cause I love hot preggo chicks and married women. But I would never ever demand content added or removed, just saying I don't see the harm in characters like that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is nothing wrong with adding an already preggo sex partner to any vn, but I'm biased cause I love hot preggo chicks and married women. But I would never ever demand content added or removed, just saying I don't see the harm in characters like that.
yep, thats ok if prego (or any other kind/kink) chick would be here from the start.
yet as this game have already closed framework, that should be it.
asking for prego stuff here, as that guy did above, is out of place imo.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I agree that sadly it does not make sense for the MC to Preggo a girl (even if i REEEALLY want it) so I reluctantly have to agree with Abhai, you only get 30 days ... buuuuuut, there is something inherently hot with one of the girls begging for you to make her a mommy...

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree that sadly it does not make sense for the MC to Preggo a girl (even if i REEEALLY want it) so I reluctantly have to agree with Abhai, you only get 30 days ... buuuuuut, there is something inherently hot with one of the girls begging for you to make her a mommy...
Yeah, i agree impregnation talk i enjoy as well. Hell even when they are on the pill (roleplay). But I'm a freak

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah, i agree impregnation talk i enjoy as well. Hell even when they are on the pill (roleplay). But I'm a freak
the dirty talk is as far as my "pregnancy" fetish go(don't know if it is at this point count as one), so I'm right there with you about being a weird freak.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.13b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Thanks everyone for the input on pregnancy content. Possible pregnancy content options are fairly limited due to the 30 day time frame for the game. Some ideas I've considered include:
1. Various relationship levels, depending on the girls character type, before she would consider unprotected sex.
2. A random variable of say x out of ten times of unprotected sex leads to pregnancy.
3. If the girl is pregnant, the MC would receive more relationship/love points, for interactions with said girl.
4. An ending could jump forward in time to show girl(s) that became pregnant during the game.

Talk of pregnancy and trying to get a girl pregnant seem like workable options if there's enough interest in said content.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thanks everyone for the input on pregnancy content. Possible pregnancy content options are fairly limited due to the 30 day time frame for the game. Some ideas I've considered include:
1. Various relationship levels, depending on the girls character type, before she would consider unprotected sex.
2. A random variable of say x out of ten times of unprotected sex leads to pregnancy.
3. If the girl is pregnant, the MC would receive more relationship/love points, for interactions with said girl.
4. An ending could jump forward in time to show girl(s) that became pregnant during the game.

Talk of pregnancy and trying to get a girl pregnant seem like workable options if there's enough interest in said content.
Love all of the above, I hope there's enough interest to justify the work. <3

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Earth Girls is a dating sim, so I'm mostly trying to follow the mechanic of increased relationship leads to more adult options with a girl. I try to be creative to include adult content as it is an adult game. But the girls have just met the MC, with the exception of Julia & Halia. So it would be a bit odd if they are all wanting to have sex. Let's see: Aubrey-Julia sex scene, Lyra hand, Britney animated hand/bj, Halia animated sex scene, Caterina hand, Abby animated hand, Caterina & Michelle lesbian, Abby & Michelle lesbian, Susan master, and Abby feet.

My goal for the game is to allow the player to determine their approach to winning the contest. A harem route that includes all of the girls would mean that the MC wouldn't have enough relationship/love points for a girls love ending.

Would be interested in hearing any additional constructive suggestions and feedback that you may have. Thanks for the post.

I see, its good that there is much content and content to most likely much more come i think i have a check in few updates to get some R content check i am kinda spoilt by Superpowered and other big games sorry in advance on that! ;)

I do have some new questions and suggestions perhaps even....

First i want to ask... Could you possibly be talked into consider making a few more route's ending like this..

harem x full love route with ending with the ending choice being all girls 'caught by mc' being Impregnated? (player's choice) like a (master score ending/endings route) or something the like?
like ending 1 master, ending 2-6 called semi master=not all girls but many? ending 7-?=1-2 girls love route or half failed
master ending?.

to continue with that i quote: If the girl is pregnant, the MC would receive more relationship/love points, for interactions with said girl. *

I have a better idea on this.. What if instead of any/all of the girls do end up becoming pregnant with mc and mc gets more love/romance points, what if MC after getting some level of points with the girl/girls simply ask her if she would like to get married with him causing the girl to become more 'interested' in the mc causing more points to be earned.

And about pregnancy and master-lover route further on that.. Well at the beginning the MC could choose an possible ending route chance of trying to get married to all of the girls and at end the mc could decide to he wants children or not. but choosing this route, makes the 'enemy/rival' have a chance to 'knock-up' the girls aswell and thus increasing the chance of MC losing points if his 'score' level is not high enough with the girl or something or like girl is heavily leaned toward the rival..?

(remember i have not yet played your game so.)

:)

my 2 question is not this game related however.

Are you going to make more adult-games after this or alternative even better would you be interested in working along someone or several people on their game/games in terms of being the 'graphic/artist guy' for the game? Your art skills is pretty good actually, both rendering quality and the way the girls stand/sit in pictures ect. I honestly think if you would be an Art guy for a team of say 3-4 people you could probably have 4-5 games worked on at the same time or more depending on income and so on. Btw no idea if you have a group/art guy or so i have not checked your patreon got lots of stuff to do atm so no time to do more than respond/write here^^ :)

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes