2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
First i want to ask... Could you possibly be talked into consider making a few more route's ending like this..

harem x full love route with ending with the ending choice being all girls 'caught by mc' being Impregnated? (player's choice) like a (master score ending/endings route) or something the like?
like ending 1 master, ending 2-6 called semi master=not all girls but many? ending 7-?=1-2 girls love route or half failed
master ending?.
I plan to have multiple endings to cover various combinations of girls that the MC would have a high relationship level by game end. I don't know how many times a player will replay a game, so I'm cautious about investing time creating endings that won't be seen.

to continue with that i quote: If the girl is pregnant, the MC would receive more relationship/love points, for interactions with said girl. *

I have a better idea on this.. What if instead of any/all of the girls do end up becoming pregnant with mc and mc gets more love/romance points, what if MC after getting some level of points with the girl/girls simply ask her if she would like to get married with him causing the girl to become more 'interested' in the mc causing more points to be earned.
The MC would only be able to marry 1 girl and she would most likely not want the MC to pursue other girls after proposing. It's a lot of material for what would be optional content. I need to spend most of my time on the main game content.

And about pregnancy and master-lover route further on that.. Well at the beginning the MC could choose an possible ending route chance of trying to get married to all of the girls and at end the mc could decide to he wants children or not. but choosing this route, makes the 'enemy/rival' have a chance to 'knock-up' the girls aswell and thus increasing the chance of MC losing points if his 'score' level is not high enough with the girl or something or like girl is heavily leaned toward the rival..?

(remember i have not yet played your game so.)
I've received posts from multiple players that they don't want the Eternals anywhere near the MC's girls. The Eternal using mind control on Julia wasn't well received for example. So the Eternal pursues a separate set of girls in the contest and has no interaction with the MC's girls.

my 2 question is not this game related however.

Are you going to make more adult-games after this or alternative even better would you be interested in working along someone or several people on their game/games in terms of being the 'graphic/artist guy' for the game? Your art skills is pretty good actually, both rendering quality and the way the girls stand/sit in pictures ect. I honestly think if you would be an Art guy for a team of say 3-4 people you could probably have 4-5 games worked on at the same time or more depending on income and so on. Btw no idea if you have a group/art guy or so i have not checked your patreon got lots of stuff to do atm so no time to do more than respond/write here^^ :)
This is my first Daz & Renpy experience. But I have created and completed several other games prior to Earth Girls. These games used photos so I've needed to learn how to create my own images to release my games. I'd like to continue to create games in the future. However, the reception Earth Girls receives will impact if I want to release another game.

Thank you for the compliment of my renders. As I mention above, I'd never used Daz before and it's been a long and continuing learning curve. My interest in game making leans towards the writing side of creating a game. So, for now anyway, I'm a one person team.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I plan to have multiple endings to cover various combinations of girls that the MC would have a high relationship level by game end. I don't know how many times a player will replay a game, so I'm cautious about investing time creating endings that won't be seen.

The MC would only be able to marry 1 girl and she would most likely not want the MC to pursue other girls after proposing. It's a lot of material for what would be optional content. I need to spend most of my time on the main game content.

I've received posts from multiple players that they don't want the Eternals anywhere near the MC's girls. The Eternal using mind control on Julia wasn't well received for example. So the Eternal pursues a separate set of girls in the contest and has no interaction with the MC's girls.

This is my first Daz & Renpy experience. But I have created and completed several other games prior to Earth Girls. These games used photos so I've needed to learn how to create my own images to release my games. I'd like to continue to create games in the future. However, the reception Earth Girls receives will impact if I want to release another game.

Thank you for the compliment of my renders. As I mention above, I'd never used Daz before and it's been a long and continuing learning curve. My interest in game making leans towards the writing side of creating a game. So, for now anyway, I'm a one person team.
Just wanted to say you are doing great and I am enjoying the game alot.
Thank you for listening to feedback and using what you like and tossing out the rest. Its appreciated. <3

Reactions: lydcreations

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017

1 Q
I see, i respect your decisions good to know though.

Q 2 Alright i can understand that, BB with Eric coming in and all got about same response so i can understand that. :)

Q 3 You are very much welcome, ofcourse improvements can 9/10 times usually be made. but for a 1 time it is definitly good, even more so if your true joy in making games and all is writing/story/dialugues mm and not the image art making. :)

'But for now a one person team,' that sounds like you got a good long time plan for now! :)

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Just wanted to say you are doing great and I am enjoying the game alot.
Thank you for listening to feedback and using what you like and tossing out the rest. Its appreciated. <3
Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying my game. I always try to listen to feedback. But I also have a vision for my game, and consider whether suggestions would be a good fit.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
1 Q
I see, i respect your decisions good to know though.
Basically, I'm committed to my game mechanics such as class choices that allow the player to build their character the way they want to. And a variety of girls for the players to choose who they most want to pursue. Telling each girls stories and making the contest a challenge that players hopeful enjoy. These elements require most of my time. So I need to be careful in regards to what option material I include. Both to make sure that I can still deliver on the main material and properly address the optional material as well.

Q 2 Alright i can understand that, BB with Eric coming in and all got about same response so i can understand that. :)
Yes, something like an Eric situation. I can understand players seeing the girls as "theirs" and hope that this could lead to additional investment in the characters stories. It does make the competition portion with the Eternals more difficult though. The Eternal challenge with Caterina was well received, so I plan on having additional challenges in the game.

Q 3 You are very much welcome, ofcourse improvements can 9/10 times usually be made. but for a 1 time it is definitly good, even more so if your true joy in making games and all is writing/story/dialugues mm and not the image art making. :)

'But for now a one person team,' that sounds like you got a good long time plan for now! :)
I continue to try and learn to get better at making my game. My focus for the last several updates continues to be on having the MC get to know the girls, telling the girls stories, and overall showing how all the pieces of the mechanics come together in the game play. Thanks for your feedback and I hope that you'll continue to share your thoughts about my game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying my game. I always try to listen to feedback. But I also have a vision for my game, and consider whether suggestions would be a good fit.
That in my opinion is the way to do it. Have a firm idea about what/how you want to do your game but be open to feedback. Just got to sift through the feedback to find the useful parts for you is all. Keep it up!

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Earth Girls [v0.13b] with The Team's Mod
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: dra4654

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Earth Girls [v0.14] [Lydcreations] (521 MB rar pc source)
146 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

lydcreations, thanks for share, love the game.
here is the compressed version, could you please link it to the op for those who might need/prefer it that way. thanks.
also, hope you have reported the op, in order for the game/thread to be promoted to the latest updates games page.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Not a real competition game then. Until that it looked interesting.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Not a real competition game then. Until that it looked interesting.
The MC will have the option to compete daily in an Eternal challenge. The MC tries to earn more points in his interaction with a girl than the Eternal. The MC and the Eternal both go through the process of building stats and interacting with the girls to earn points in the contest. If the MC doesn't have the most contest points, the Eternal wins. Players expressed that they didn't want to see the Eternal with their girls or trying to take a girl from them. So the daily challenge serves to provide direct confrontation in addition to the overall scoring challenge. This feels like the best way to keep the competition spirit in the game. Let me know if you have suggestions that would provide competition without creating interaction issues with the girls.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
it´s everytime the same,i download the vn only to see....ohhh it´s a sandbox game :mad:....why don´t you tag it as it is!? not everybody likes to grind in vn´s....so is me but it happens soooo often that it ends in a disapointment....so please tag it for people like me,so we have the option to choose if or if not to play this kinda vn´s.....thanks and good luck

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
it´s everytime the same,i download the vn only to see....ohhh it´s a sandbox game :mad:....why don´t you tag it as it is!? not everybody likes to grind in vn´s....so is me but it happens soooo often that it ends in a disapointment....so please tag it for people like me,so we have the option to choose if or if not to play this kinda vn´s.....thanks and good luck
My understanding of a sandbox game is that it includes a map that has various locations buttons. The player then chooses which location that they want to visit throughout the day. My game has a set daily progression. The MC does receive some options such as attending one class vs another. Or a choice of character to interacting with. But I see this as a visual novel.

The description for Earth Girls says that it is a harem, stat building, dating sim. The game mechanics strategy involves building stats, so there is a grind element. My game includes harem and romance, things that your signature lists as loved elements. And doesn't include your dislikes of ntr, sharing, or humiliation. Sorry if you find that there's too much grind for you.

Reactions: WaltS and Abhai
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes