2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Lesbianism avoidable ??
Yes, There are currently three scenes with a good amount of lesbian content. You can choose to leave 2 of them early before anything happens. The 3rd scene is part of several options regarding helping Britney with her locker. There are multiple opportunities to avoid the lesbian option.

Reactions: Paapi
Oct 15, 2020
Yes, There are currently three scenes with a good amount of lesbian content. You can choose to leave 2 of them early before anything happens. The 3rd scene is part of several options regarding helping Britney with her locker. There are multiple opportunities to avoid the lesbian option.
Avoiding is that the scene never happens even if you don't see it, what you are saying is skipping, the scene happens but you just don't see it because you leave early.

So if it's avoidable it means it doesn't happen at all even off screen, while skippable means the scene happens just you don't see it. So now the lesbian is avoidable or just skipable?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Avoiding is that the scene never happens even if you don't see it, what you are saying is skipping, the scene happens but you just don't see it because you leave early.

So if it's avoidable it means it doesn't happen at all even off screen, while skippable means the scene happens just you don't see it. So now the lesbian is avoidable or just skipable?
Skipable and avoidable are used for each other here a lot. Just FYI. A lot of terms are used "wrong" according to some, just a heads-up

Reactions: That Familiar Guy

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019

There's lesbian and MC action in an art room scene that is part of the helping Britney with her locker path. If the player doesn't select the options for the scene, it doesn't happen. There's also lesbian & MC action in the Deans office and shower scene. Again, if the player doesn't select the options for the scene, it doesn't happen. My original reply was based on the player selecting the options to see the Deans office or shower scene. The player does have the option to leave early and skip them but they would miss the MC action as well. Does this answer your question?

Oct 15, 2020
There's lesbian and MC action in an art room scene that is part of the helping Britney with her locker path. If the player doesn't select the options for the scene, it doesn't happen. There's also lesbian & MC action in the Deans office and shower scene. Again, if the player doesn't select the options for the scene, it doesn't happen. My original reply was based on the player selecting the options to see the Deans office or shower scene. The player does have the option to leave early and skip them but they would miss the MC action as well. Does this answer your question?
Yes, so if I don't select them, they don't happen even off screen, nice to know, it's worth even if I lose some content, I don't like lesbian in harem games, unless they are doing it because the MC asked them to.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Yes, so if I don't select them, they don't happen even off screen, nice to know, it's worth even if I lose some content, I don't like lesbian in harem games, unless they are doing it because the MC asked them to.
Thanks for your input. My intent is that the player shapes his gaming experience through meaningful choices. The class choices allows the player to build up the stats that they prefer for their MC. The player chooses which girls to interact with to increase their relationship level. The stats play an important role in this as the girls prefer some stats over others in typical dating sim convention. The lesbian content tends to be of the voyeur and potentially join in variety. But it is avoidable as just one of the options a player is presented to choose from.

Reactions: That Familiar Guy

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Renders look good and I'm a big harem fan. I'll have to give this game a try.
Thanks. I'm trying to develop each of the girls so that getting to know each character will be a different experience. I hope that you'll enjoy my game and consider leaving constructive feedback so that I can make the game better.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the effort to produce the game. I'm in day 2 mid morning where I have the opportunity to accept the Eternal's wager. Your's is around the hundredth game I've either played or am currently playing so I suspect that my level of experience would be considered typical.

Players are confused because you have failed to provide critical information. What event(s) increase the players score? What event increases the Eternal's score. Early in the game Chet touches Julia's hand, mind controls her and gets 2 points. The MC participates in and gets a foot job during a lesbian scene and gets 2 point but the Eternal, who doesn't appear to be involved at all gets 1 point. The Eternal seems to get points very easily, in the second case without any action at all, while the player remains virtually clueless about how to form a strategy to gain points. Also the player frees Julia from Chet's mind control but Chet keeps the points. That seems odd, having lost the girl shouldn't he lose the points?

What is the interaction between relationship, love, and lust points and the ability of the MC to have events that raise his score? I assume that each girl requires a different number of various points to provide points to the MC. This knowledge is kept from the player. Perhaps I need 30 combined points to gain MC point with girl 1 and only 15 point with girl 2. The decision on whom to pursue is directly influenced by how this works.

How can I decide whether or not to accept the wager when I lack the information to assess whether or not I have gained the required skills to have a reasonable likelihood of success?

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Thanks for the effort to produce the game. I'm in day 2 mid morning where I have the opportunity to accept the Eternal's wager. Your's is around the hundredth game I've either played or am currently playing so I suspect that my level of experience would be considered typical.

Players are confused because you have failed to provide critical information. What event(s) increase the players score? What event increases the Eternal's score. Early in the game Chet touches Julia's hand, mind controls her and gets 2 points. The MC participates in and gets a foot job during a lesbian scene and gets 2 point but the Eternal, who doesn't appear to be involved at all gets 1 point. The Eternal seems to get points very easily, in the second case without any action at all, while the player remains virtually clueless about how to form a strategy to gain points. Also the player frees Julia from Chet's mind control but Chet keeps the points. That seems odd, having lost the girl shouldn't he lose the points?
Thanks for your post. Since I'm creating the game, it can be hard to spot why my game isn't more popular and what areas need to be better explained. I'm currently reworking the contest point system and will add an explanation as to how it works.

Chet uses mind control on Julia and received 2 contest points. When the MC freed Julia, the MC also received 2 contest points. Awarding the MC 2 points achieves the same result as if Chet had lost 2 points. Chet was awarded contest points for influencing Julia and the MC also received contest points for influencing Julia. Adult scenes will provide contest points and needs to be explained as noted above. The Eternal is also working on raising their stats just like the MC and having adult scenes with the girls as well. However, various players posted negative feedback on having Chet mind control Julia. So I've changed my approach to having the Eternals efforts not being shown to the player. The girls will also in no way be blocked to the player due to anything the Eternals do.

To clarify the scoring, contest points will be awarded after each class for the stat and/or relationship increase for both the player and the Eternal. This will also include between class and after school interactions, adult scenes, dating, challenges, etc. This would seem to clarify what the player is receiving points for. Please let me know if you have suggestions or if things still need to be further clarified.

What is the interaction between relationship, love, and lust points and the ability of the MC to have events that raise his score? I assume that each girl requires a different number of various points to provide points to the MC. This knowledge is kept from the player. Perhaps I need 30 combined points to gain MC point with girl 1 and only 15 point with girl 2. The decision on whom to pursue is directly influenced by how this works.

How can I decide whether or not to accept the wager when I lack the information to assess whether or not I have gained the required skills to have a reasonable likelihood of success?
The game is based on traditional dating sims. Relationship level starts at stranger. You spend time learning the persons name, what they like, etc. Over time, you develop a relationship from things like talking, holding her door open, etc. Gestures a girl appreciates generate love points. Lust points are when a girl becomes aroused. It could be a touch, kiss, etc. Mind control and the saber tend to also increase the lust score to increase a girls interest in the person. A girl has various stats preferences. For example in the challenge, if the girl likes art, art has a multiplier of 4. Further say that the player has an art stat of 2. So the player score for selecting art to discuss with the girl would be 4*2=8 for a score of 8.

The challenge will be difficult to asses the likelyhood of winning. The MC doesn't know going into the contest what Caterina's stat preferences are. A roll back on the choices will determine which combo will create the highest score. But the MC also won't know how high of a score it will take to win the challenge. Would this be info that the MC would actually have? The player could of course save the game prior to accepting the challenge and then load the save, choosing to decline the challenge, if they weren't able to attain a high enough score to win.

As you say, this needs to be better explained and I'm also working on the mechanics to improve the balance between the items. Thanks again for your feedback and any additional suggestions you may have.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for your post. Since I'm creating the game, it can be hard to spot why my game isn't more popular and what areas need to be better explained. I'm currently reworking the contest point system and will add an explanation as to how it works.

Chet uses mind control on Julia and received 2 contest points. When the MC freed Julia, the MC also received 2 contest points. Awarding the MC 2 points achieves the same result as if Chet had lost 2 points. Chet was awarded contest points for influencing Julia and the MC also received contest points for influencing Julia. Adult scenes will provide contest points and needs to be explained as noted above. The Eternal is also working on raising their stats just like the MC and having adult scenes with the girls as well. However, various players posted negative feedback on having Chet mind control Julia. So I've changed my approach to having the Eternals efforts not being shown to the player. The girls will also in no way be blocked to the player due to anything the Eternals do.

To clarify the scoring, contest points will be awarded after each class for the stat and/or relationship increase for both the player and the Eternal. This will also include between class and after school interactions, adult scenes, dating, challenges, etc. This would seem to clarify what the player is receiving points for. Please let me know if you have suggestions or if things still need to be further clarified.

The game is based on traditional dating sims. Relationship level starts at stranger. You spend time learning the persons name, what they like, etc. Over time, you develop a relationship from things like talking, holding her door open, etc. Gestures a girl appreciates generate love points. Lust points are when a girl becomes aroused. It could be a touch, kiss, etc. Mind control and the saber tend to also increase the lust score to increase a girls interest in the person. A girl has various stats preferences. For example in the challenge, if the girl likes art, art has a multiplier of 4. Further say that the player has an art stat of 2. So the player score for selecting art to discuss with the girl would be 4*2=8 for a score of 8.

The challenge will be difficult to asses the likelyhood of winning. The MC doesn't know going into the contest what Caterina's stat preferences are. A roll back on the choices will determine which combo will create the highest score. But the MC also won't know how high of a score it will take to win the challenge. Would this be info that the MC would actually have? The player could of course save the game prior to accepting the challenge and then load the save, choosing to decline the challenge, if they weren't able to attain a high enough score to win.

As you say, this needs to be better explained and I'm also working on the mechanics to improve the balance between the items. Thanks again for your feedback and any additional suggestions you may have.
Thank you for your clarification. I'll think about possible suggestions how to further address the issues I've raised. I appreciate your response.

Reactions: lydcreations

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I got a chance to give the game a bit of a demo and I do like the girls, the "Cheerleader Outfits" are hot as fuck! Each of the girls seem to be interesting and makes me want to get to know them so good job on that!

I'm not sure how i'll end up liking the game over all, as games where you are competing with other guys for girls are typically NTR games, which I loathe.

The fact that you are limited on time and interaction makes you have to pick 1-2 girls to get points with throught the day and Added to the fact that you don't know which girls the Antagonist has gotten to already. I could see myself getting pissed off at working on a few of the seemingly virgin girls only to find out Chet has already deflowered them... or while i'm working on the 2 or so virgins, find out he's already banged all the cheerleaders... I'd be super pissed.
I'd love for a way to get the girls in a relationship with you and completely lock out the Antagonist.

Then again, I'm probably not the target audience as I am someone who wants all the female love interests for the MC alone and want to literally murder ant competition there is. lol

As for tips on the game itself, I think the stat points are super interesting. Love the relationship screen. I would maybe add an explainer for what "hotness" is and what it means.

Last edited:

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
So I got a chance to give the game a bit of a demo and I do like the girls, the "Cheerleader Outfits" are hot as fuck! Each of the girls seem to be interesting and makes me want to get to know them so good job on that!
Glad to hear that you like the girls. Each girl has a different personality so that pursuing each one provides a different experience.

I'm not sure how i'll end up liking the game over all, as games where you are competing with other guys for girls are typically NTR games, which I loathe.

The fact that you are limited on time and interaction makes you have to pick 1-2 girls to get points with throught the day and Added to the fact that you don't know which girls the Antagonist has gotten to already. I could see myself getting pissed off at working on a few of the seemingly virgin girls only to find out Chet has already deflowered them... or while i'm working on the 2 or so virgins, find out he's already banged all the cheerleaders... I'd be super pissed.
I'd love for a way to get the girls in a relationship with you and completely lock out the Antagonist.
To clarify, the Eternal has an identical daily schedule, class options, and interacts with the same girls to allow for a fair contest. I originally planed to have more interactive material between the Eternal and the MC. But players posted that they didn't care for Chet mind controlling Julia. So it will be the only material in the game where the Eternal actions effect a girl. I track the Eternals choices so that I can use actual numbers to update things such as the contest score, challenge numbers, etc. instead of trying to assign a value that will hopefully be challenging but beatable for the player to compete against. So the Eternals actions are off camera and only to determine good scoring figures for the competition. No Eternal interaction or blocking the players girls. This sounds like it matches what you indicate that you look for in a game.

Then again, I'm probably not the target audience as I am someone who wants all the female love interests for the MC alone and want to literally murder ant competition there is. lol
As noted above, Eternals actions will not impact or block the players pursuit of the girls. The Eternals progress is purely to provide the competitor score for the contest. Every girls is fully available for the player to determine who they wish to pursue. The player shapes their character the way they want through the class and interaction choices to increase relationship levels and unlock each girls story. It's up to the player to determine if they want to focus from anywhere to one girl or build their own harem.

As for tips on the game itself, I think the stat points are super interesting. Love the relationship screen. I would maybe add an explainer for what "hotness" is and what it means.
Thanks. I'm considering adding an option to click on a girls headshot in the journal that leads to an extended bio. The bio could list her stat preference order, gift preferences, things she likes, and an image folder to contain sexier photos she sends the player as their relationship increases.

The hotness value is part of each girls character as well a game mechanic. Hotness is part attractiveness, part popularity, and largely reflects the MC's take on the girl's character. Britney receives a 9 hotness for looks and being the head cheerleader. Halia receives a 9 hotness as the girl that the MC is infatuated with. Julia receives a 6 as the MC tends to think of her as the tomboy he grew up with. Mechanics wise, the hotness value will determine at what score a girl will accept gifts, go on dates, etc. A hotter girl is so use to being hit on by guys that she has a higher threshold if you will before one can win her over. Thus you'll need a higher score before she'll accept gifts, etc. But you'll also score more points for these actions.

Please let me know if I have fully covered your questions or if you have additional feedback or comments to share.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I'm a little confused is the eternal having adult time with the girls(same girls as mc)? Because even off
screen it still is happening? Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen so if he's getting points for having adult time with the girls then it's still happening?

Is there anyway to stop that from happening? I don't want my girls having adult time with anyone other then the mc can't he go after different girls?
Like each one have there own set of girls and whomever gets the most girls wins or something like that??

There has to be something we can do to stop him from having adult time with our girls? Has he already had adult time with them I'd like to know if his get points for it then it's happened even if we don't see it?? I'd like to know which girls he's had adult time with? Can we ask the girls what they've done with other guys??

I'm just confused on this adult time thing? Dev said mc and eternal are getting points for adult time with same girls?? But you don't see the eternals adult time but that doesn't mean it didn't happen? So give them there own set of girls? Then I don't have to worry whom he's getting points for adult time with?

Also this is a dating sim? With a time limit?? How am I supposed to build a meaningful relationship with the girls if I'm limited by time? Especially if trying to go for a harem is there enough time to build something meaningful with all girls in the limited time given??

Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I'm a little confused is the eternal having adult time with the girls(same girls as mc)? Because even off
screen it still is happening? Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen so if he's getting points for having adult time with the girls then it's still happening?

Is there anyway to stop that from happening? I don't want my girls having adult time with anyone other then the mc can't he go after different girls?
Like each one have there own set of girls and whomever gets the most girls wins or something like that??

There has to be something we can do to stop him from having adult time with our girls? Has he already had adult time with them I'd like to know if his get points for it then it's happened even if we don't see it?? I'd like to know which girls he's had adult time with? Can we ask the girls what they've done with other guys??

I'm just confused on this adult time thing? Dev said mc and eternal are getting points for adult time with same girls?? But you don't see the eternals adult time but that doesn't mean it didn't happen? So give them there own set of girls? Then I don't have to worry whom he's getting points for adult time with?
Thank you for your post. Earth Girls is a dating sim challenge between 2 champions. In order to have a fair contest, the Eternal needs to face the same challenges as the MC. The Eternals actions are only to determine a fair number of points to show for the Eternals throughout the contest. I'd be fine with changing the narrative to the Eternals being assigned their own set of girls to interact with. I only went with the same girls to avoid questions of whether the two sets of girls allowed for a fair contest. If players prefer two sets of girls, I can add this to the explanation of the game.

Also this is a dating sim? With a time limit?? How am I supposed to build a meaningful relationship with the girls if I'm limited by time? Especially if trying to go for a harem is there enough time to build something meaningful with all girls in the limited time given??

Thank you for your time :)
SImGirls and True Love are two of the most popular dating sim games that I know. Both have a set number of days. Most traditional dating sim games I've played also have a set number of days. My goal with Earth Girls is to provide a challenging and winnable gaming experience. If a game takes place over 30 days and say even an experienced played can't average more than 10 points per day, then I can start my endings in the low 200 range. Increasing the target points from there for good and best endings. Removing the set number of days eliminates the benchmarks to determine say if the MC got close to a girl or never even went on a date with her. Unlimited days will allow the MC to exceed girlfriend level relationship points with a girl the MC didn't spend much time with. Also, the game would need to be coded to show repeating scenes to allow for the extended playing time.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Thank you for your post. Earth Girls is a dating sim challenge between 2 champions. In order to have a fair contest, the Eternal needs to face the same challenges as the MC. The Eternals actions are only to determine a fair number of points to show for the Eternals throughout the contest. I'd be fine with changing the narrative to the Eternals being assigned their own set of girls to interact with. I only went with the same girls to avoid questions of whether the two sets of girls allowed for a fair contest. If players prefer two sets of girls, I can add this to the explanation of the game.

SImGirls and True Love are two of the most popular dating sim games that I know. Both have a set number of days. Most traditional dating sim games I've played also have a set number of days. My goal with Earth Girls is to provide a challenging and winnable gaming experience. If a game takes place over 30 days and say even an experienced played can't average more than 10 points per day, then I can start my endings in the low 200 range. Increasing the target points from there for good and best endings. Removing the set number of days eliminates the benchmarks to determine say if the MC got close to a girl or never even went on a date with her. Unlimited days will allow the MC to exceed girlfriend level relationship points with a girl the MC didn't spend much time with. Also, the game would need to be coded to show repeating scenes to allow for the extended playing time.
Thank you for your response I think I have a better understanding of it now I would definitely go for the two sets of girls as long as the number of girls each has then the contest would be fair sense both has same number of girls to contend with and using two sets of girls would eliminate any concern of someone else having adult time with mc's set of girls? Seen or not because both are still getting points for adult time which implies even if not actually used that the other guy is having adult time with mc's girls because he's getting points for it?

Also appreciate the explanation of time limit like I said I was concerned there wouldn't be enough time for say the harem route but given the point system you've explained I can see where it could be done you just have to use your time wisely so thank you it would be nice to know what actual rules of the contest are so mc knows exactly what he needs to do to win? Like first one to 50 points wins or first that has all the girls at girlfriend level wins something like that instead of wondering if I have enough points or finding out your 2 points off most contests have clear guidelines on how to win? Unless I missed something which is certainly possible?

I look forward to enjoying more from this game I will also head over and take a look at your patreon

Thank you for your time :) (y)

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Thank you for your response I think I have a better understanding of it now I would definitely go for the two sets of girls as long as the number of girls each has then the contest would be fair sense both has same number of girls to contend with and using two sets of girls would eliminate any concern of someone else having adult time with mc's set of girls? Seen or not because both are still getting points for adult time which implies even if not actually used that the other guy is having adult time with mc's girls because he's getting points for it?
Yes, I can certainly include the narrative that the MC and the Eternal are pursuing 2 different sets of girls. As I previously mentioned, there won't be any further interaction of the Eternal with the girls. Chet's earlier mind control of Julia would need to remain as it serves to have the MC start seeing Julia as a girl instead of his best friend. I would miss the plot device of having the Eternal try and bait the MC with saying that they still have an eye on Julia. Nothing happening, but just messing with the MC's head. It would also cause an issue with the mechanics for the extra girls, Caterina & Michelle. Chet entered them in the contest to trick the MC. He's aware that they are lesbian and would thus be more difficult to receive contest points with them . They would require some effort to become more interested in the MC. But I thought that working to steal them from Chet might be interesting for players. They are purely optional and aren't part of the harem. This is why they aren't included in the journal. They will be seen speaking with Chet at times, but the MC won't see anything beyond that.

Contest wise, I'm trying to provide meaningful choices for players so that they can build their character the way they want with options such as class and interaction choices. Also, that the player can pursue the girls that most interest them. The Eternals side comes down to providing a score for the MC to compete against. So I have the Eternals face the same schedule and choices that the player receives. The Eternals different set of girls consist of the same number of girls who share the same stat preferences as the MC's girls to allow for a fair contest. I created a spreadsheet that tracks the Eternals choices and provides the scoring for their selection .

Also appreciate the explanation of time limit like I said I was concerned there wouldn't be enough time for say the harem route but given the point system you've explained I can see where it could be done you just have to use your time wisely so thank you it would be nice to know what actual rules of the contest are so mc knows exactly what he needs to do to win? Like first one to 50 points wins or first that has all the girls at girlfriend level wins something like that instead of wondering if I have enough points or finding out your 2 points off most contests have clear guidelines on how to win? Unless I missed something which is certainly possible?

I look forward to enjoying more from this game I will also head over and take a look at your patreon

Thank you for your time :) (y)
I've added scoring to each scene for the next update. This way players will receive a better idea of how the building of the stats and relationships impact the contest. The Eternal challenge with Caterina also shows the game mechanics for challenges as well as dates. I plan to have the dates share the same structure, but include more rounds and some different action options. The other mechanic players will soon see is actions such as giving gifts, dates, etc. You need to reach a certain relationship level before these options are unlocked. I believe that the addition of scoring will provide the players with a good idea of the mechanics. And the running score totals will provide the player with useful feedback on strategy options.

Thanks again for your feedback. It's very helpful to see players thoughts on your game and provides the opportunity to make adjustments to make the game better.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just have started to play it for the first time, and it is a pleasant surprise.
Based on the comments and reviews it seems as it improves with every new version.
Congrats to the dev(y)
A quite catching and fun to play dating-game.
Though it could be somewhat tense regarding your competitor and that hunt for the points/girls:BootyTime:
Too tired now, gonna continue the eternal battle tomorrow.:p

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes