2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I encountered Renpy error, an invalid jump to "v06end", think you missed changing that at some point.
Thanks for the bug report. I missed adjusting the jump when I updated to the next version. I corrected the jump reference and verified it works properly in the latest version.

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
A Wife and Mother aka AWAM .
Thanks for the info. I don't get the chance to play as many games as I would like. I haven't played the game and I didn't see the model in the game thread promo renders. But the fan art thread included a model who could be the same girl and used the same hair style that I use for the model in my game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The download is ~337MB, which is suspiciously small. Can anybody tell me how long the current playtime is? Approximately. Thanks in advance. :)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
The download is ~337MB, which is suspiciously small. Can anybody tell me how long the current playtime is? Approximately. Thanks in advance. :)
I've compressed the images and the music to reduce the file size. Earth Girls was over 700mb several updates back without compression. I'm always reviewing various aspects of my game when I play so I'm not sure what the current playtime might be.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes