2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I like the spin on the old film Earth Girls are easy.. (Gina davis, Jeff Goldblum, Jim carrey etc) reversal of the gender types was fun, quite funny too and a welcome change in my reading library

Oh and not so subtle Dawson's Creek references lol

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Earth Girls [v0.20] [Lydcreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 710 MB / 214 MB - EarthGirls-0.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 675 MB / 180 MB - EarthGirls-0.20-mac-crunched.zip
= ~30,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Is it bug? The game end at day 2, after that it just looping repeating the scene from day 2.

deepthought

Jun 28, 2019
I'm playing v0.20, but there seems to be a vestige from v0.19. I just got to the point where I can "wave to Halia" or just "quietly get to work". The "wave to Halia" option says it's not done yet, then tries to jump to v19end (and fails because that label doesn't exist). Do I need to wait for v0.21 (or later) for the conversation with Halia?

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
I'm playing v0.20, but there seems to be a vestige from v0.19. I just got to the point where I can "wave to Halia" or just "quietly get to work". The "wave to Halia" option says it's not done yet, then tries to jump to v19end (and fails because that label doesn't exist). Do I need to wait for v0.21 (or later) for the conversation with Halia?
The wave to Halia option says there isn't any content yet as of v0.22.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
lydcreations
I see that there are captures of lesbians, my question is that if I don't save them from the aliens, can I get rid of them and the lesbian content that they carry and thus focus on the love route with only girls who are interested or will later be interested in it? MC?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lydcreations
I see that there are captures of lesbians, my question is that if I don't save them from the aliens, can I get rid of them and the lesbian content that they carry and thus focus on the love route with only girls who are interested or will later be interested in it? MC?
Technically possible but between the women that won't be interested in the MC or involved in sexual content and those with lesbian stuff, you run the risk of losing the game.

Whoever has the most women wins and if you're handing them all over just because you can't fuck them you're basically asking for the bad ending and lose all the women anyway.

Reactions: Rockero_69

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, so have to ask: Clearly "Evermore" is an omage to The Last Starfighter (whether intentional or not) but is it also a tribute to the AVN? (just curious ... I just started).

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes