Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.3.5b] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I installed the patch 0.1.2c as soon as he created it so I am assuming that it is the same.

Reactions: yilkin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am going to stop here as hopefully this gives you enough info. I can always load the save if you need more.

I take that back. She then tells me she's pregnant when we haven't even had sex yet. I was trying to give her the gift so that we could go to that step. I didn't use any cheats. it took me 20 hours of play time to get to this point. I will stop playing at this time to give you a chance to fix it first. I can back up to just before I rebirthed that morning or further back if necessary.
If you cheated love for the sister then that error happens.
You need to reset her love back down to 64 and you will progress as it should be.

I know I did the same thing, also could you go ahead and delete all those error reports they are not needed.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I was just thinking the dungeon was kind of grindy. Then went back to get some food and noticed a new option with the sister. It took 3 hugs and 7 kisses to unlock a handjob or to fingerbang her. I don't really know what to make of that.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
If you cheated love for the sister then that error happens.
You need to reset her love back down to 64 and you will progress as it should be.

I know I did the same thing, also could you go ahead and delete all those error reports they are not needed.
I made it clear that I didn't cheat anything. The error is organic. That is why I posted it and am waiting for him to fix it.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
There are a few helpful cheats in the main post in a spoiler under game description, enter these into the console opened with shift + o. I am working on a cheat module that will eventually be a mod for the game that will be a separate download.
That will be quite needed. The grind in this game is insane. Spent hours getting to level 50 and just found out that have to do that over and over again for each rebirth and for each you get a SINGLE ancient coin? I don't wanna play this for weeks. It's an ok game, but it's not so interesting to put in that kind of time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That will be quite needed. The grind in this game is insane. Spent hours getting to level 50 and just found out that have to do that over and over again for each rebirth and for each you get a SINGLE ancient coin? I don't wanna play this for weeks. It's an ok game, but it's not so interesting to put in that kind of time.
It took my 8 hours of play to get 100 rebirths, put your coins into exp and more coins and your golden in just a few rebirths.

I wait till I get to 1000 on level now and make over 9 million coins and well over 20 million credits.

You keep your power that you have and rebirth to level 1 can start at higher or lower dungeon levels than the first one.

I start now at dungeon level 125 at level 1 and the first battle jumps me to level 369 on lower monster but if I get a boss for the first battle it jumps me to level 490 and less than 30 battles later I am level 1000.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I am looking into the last few bu reports right now, I will update when I have fixed what can be fixed.
The higher level you are when you rebirth the more coins you get, I forget the exact math off the top of my head but I believe level 50-55 is half a coin per level, 56-60 is 1 coin per level, 61-65 is 1.5. Or something close to this.
How do you encounter the dungeon guard?
The dungeon guard and butcher are related to an event triggered when upgrading gear when you have had a number of "children".
Or the town guard, or the slave's and the Butcher.
All are listed in the save file but have yet to see any of them in game.

(The slaves could be the girls you rescue but still have no idea if its them or not.)
The slaves are not in the game past you being able to rescue them, for now, the aim is to have them in the game for the next patch with only basic greetings and such to start.
The Butcher and Dungeon guard are in the game and are releated to the above mentione
I am going to stop here as hopefully this gives you enough info. I can always load the save if you need more.

I take that back. She then tells me she's pregnant when we haven't even had sex yet. I was trying to give her the gift so that we could go to that step. I didn't use any cheats. it took me 20 hours of play time to get to this point. I will stop playing at this time to give you a chance to fix it first. I can back up to just before I rebirthed that morning or further back if necessary.
This sounds like when enter the gift menu you don't meet any of the requirements for the menu options, if you can upload your save so I can have a look at exactly what is happening that would be great.
I was just thinking the dungeon was kind of grindy. Then went back to get some food and noticed a new option with the sister. It took 3 hugs and 7 kisses to unlock a handjob or to fingerbang her. I don't really know what to make of that.
Bare in mind there are story events that are meant to be in the game but aren't yet so some of the pacing may feel off, these story events will have stat increases linked to them.
Loaded 1.2c and got an error(s) when opening the status of the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you could upload your save that may help, it seems like it is trying to load the image for slave 1 before a name is assigned which should happen in the rescue event.
Edit: The slave name assignment now happens when starting a new game, this was changed for this update, did you start a new game or is this a save from a previous game version? Because saves from lower versions are not compatible with this release.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I am looking into the last few bu reports right now, I will update when I have fixed what can be fixed.

The higher level you are when you rebirth the more coins you get, I forget the exact math off the top of my head but I believe level 50-55 is half a coin per level, 56-60 is 1 coin per level, 61-65 is 1.5. Or something close to this.

The dungeon guard and butcher are related to an event triggered when upgrading gear when you have had a number of "children".

The slaves are not in the game past you being able to rescue them, for now, the aim is to have them in the game for the next patch with only basic greetings and such to start.
The Butcher and Dungeon guard are in the game and are releated to the above mentione

This sounds like when enter the gift menu you don't meet any of the requirements for the menu options, if you can upload your save so I can have a look at exactly what is happening that would be great.

Bare in mind there are story events that are meant to be in the game but aren't yet so some of the pacing may feel off, these story events will have stat increases linked to them.

If you could upload your save that may help, it seems like it is trying to load the image for slave 1 before a name is assigned which should happen in the rescue event.
Edit: The slave name assignment now happens when starting a new game, this was changed for this update, did you start a new game or is this a save from a previous game version? Because saves from lower versions are not compatible with this release.
Here's my save from just before I chose gift and everything went wonky.
View attachment 127-4-LT1.save View attachment 127-4-LT1.save

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I see what I did here, I have checked for if you have given her a gift today (which you have) and then checked if you have either of her unlock gifts (which you do) but not included that she must have a love value to be able to give those gifts. I will fix this now and upload a new patch.

As a quick fix you can use this and don't give her cake until you have given her the first gift.

sister.gift_received = False

Reactions: battali0n

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Released patch 0.1.2d
Fixes several issues with gift menu

Edit:
A quick change to this patch is incomming, related to going back floors in the dungeon, the menu to go back 5 only goes back 2.
Edit 2:
Fixed going back in the dungeon third option only going back 2 floors it now correctly goes back 5 floors.

Last edited:

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
What else can I do ? :(
How many game days have passed? After 2-4 days a letter should appear and then another few days and you should have a dream unlocking the ability to return to the dungeon.
Both checks have a mechanic that force the event if too much time has passed, the maximum number of days for you not to receive the letter is 12, and that's if you roll 0, 10 times, and the dream event is forced after a maximum of 4 days, so even if you are supper unlucky after 2 weeks both events should have triggered.

Reactions: Sakuraba Izayoi
Jun 25, 2017
How many game days have passed? After 2-4 days a letter should appear and then another few days and you should have a dream unlocking the ability to return to the dungeon.
Both checks have a mechanic that force the event if too much time has passed, the maximum number of days for you not to receive the letter is 12, and that's if you roll 0, 10 times, and the dream event is forced after a maximum of 4 days, so even if you are supper unlucky after 2 weeks both events should have triggered.
TY.

i saw letter yesterday,and got a fight.
Maybe i just need wait another few days to unlock dream event?

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I think it's an older save. I think I started in 1.1. I'm going to go to the changelog and see where I probably completely missed "no previous saves" and be all... :eek:

Edit: Oh there it is. Even brightly colored so of course I missed it. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: EcchiYoYo

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i guess i'm gonna have to restart, it keeps telling me to get to combat level 50 but i have nowhere to do any combat nor training, ie no dungeon or access to the dungeon or else i have completely forgotten how to get there.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
i guess i'm gonna have to restart, it keeps telling me to get to combat level 50 but i have nowhere to do any combat nor training, ie no dungeon or access to the dungeon or else i have completely forgotten how to get there.
Old saves are not compatible so if your save is from a previous version you will need to restart. To get to the dungeon, once unlocked, use the door button in the MC's bedroom.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes