• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.3.5b] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Old saves are not compatible so if your save is from a previous version you will need to restart. To get to the dungeon, once unlocked, use the door button in the MC's bedroom.
how will we know when we find the boss on the 20th floor?!?
i've killed drakes several times, is that that boss?

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
how will we know when we find the boss on the 20th floor?!?
i've killed drakes several times, is that that boss?
The floors where you need to kill a boss will say "Something seems off on this floor, risk exploring?", floor 20 is not one of those floors.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The floors where you need to kill a boss will say "Something seems off on this floor, risk exploring?", floor 20 is not one of those floors.
weird, the hint clearly says after killing the floor 20 boss.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
weird, the hint clearly says after killing the floor 20 boss.....
There are bosses on level 20 but its not the one you need, only on floors that say "Something seems off on this floor, risk exploring?" are the bosses that will move the story forward and you can rescue some girls on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
EcchiYoYo

I really love this game but there is one thing that can make it even better.
More facial expression other than the blank look on all the girls, they all seem to have the same blank look every time you talk to them.
A different facial expression for each of the level of love/action would make this even better.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
EcchiYoYo

I really love this game but there is one thing that can make it even better.
More facial expression other than the blank look on all the girls, they all seem to have the same blank look every time you talk to them.
A different facial expression for each of the level of love/action would make this even better.
I will look into doing this, it may take some time though as that would be several hundred renders to account for all the girls plus pregnancy state. But it is something I think I will do.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I will look into doing this, it may take some time though as that would be several hundred renders to account for all the girls plus pregnancy state. But it is something I think I will do.
You don't have to add all of them at the same time just do a few for each update.

Still love the game.:love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do I get girls pregnant?
You romance them and buy there gifts from the girls on your table once you unlock them.
Only 2 can get pregnant at this time, your sister and Zlata.

First gift can be given at love 64 and the 2nd one at 74.
Do not cheat there points or you can break your game.

Reactions: lerolerdo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.2d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
where it speaks of a relic, says after killing the boss on floor 20 the relic can be found on 21-29 floors
ugh now it's gone, was going to capture the screen to show you but for some weird reason i can't capture anything ont he screen anymore, not with 7 capture, fastone capture nothing.. this is really weird can't even use the windows key and prtscrn and google is zero help....

Axchango

Apr 6, 2020
I had the same question but i found the ring directly after beating the first dragon on stage 20, so i thougt the dragon was the boss.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The sister talks about money being tight really does not go will with this. money.jpg

Axchango

Apr 6, 2020
Its a really promising game and i love cute redheads.

I have a few suggestions:

I think the sister was too easy to achieve. I think breaking the taboo should be a lot harder than getting laid with your childhood friend or a thankful shop owner. I would really like some story and events around that.

You should cap the amount of real world money, MC can earn when he is high level. You never can earn that much as a Clerk, even if you ar a hulk.

After the first rebirth you can endlessly farm levels and coins in the dungeon, without the time going on. Maybe you can add something like exhaustion, so the main Character has to sleep. Or every 100 activities in the dungeon is 1 timeslot forward.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Its a really promising game and i love cute redheads.

I have a few suggestions:

I think the sister was too easy to achieve. I think breaking the taboo should be a lot harder than getting laid with your childhood friend or a thankful shop owner. I would really like some story and events around that.

You should cap the amount of real world money, MC can earn when he is high level. You never can earn that much as a Clerk, even if you ar a hulk.

After the first rebirth you can endlessly farm levels and coins in the dungeon, without the time going on. Maybe you can add something like exhaustion, so the main Character has to sleep. Or every 100 activities in the dungeon is 1 timeslot forward.
I will be looking at the math for earning real world currency, however some people are already finding the game grindy, so I am reluctant to put in any more slow down mechanics. As for the unrealistic money earned from working, as the player increases their level they gain more pay per time block worked, but the player can also increase the money earned by levelling the dark shop upgrades, the latter are magical upgrades so the thought here is that you don’t get paid more, Gabrielle Grace multiplies your earnings using magic.

There is planned story content for all of the characters to go along with the progression, the main reason getting with the sister is so easy is related to the story, which is mentioned in the games introduction where the world is pretty much over, and people take love where they can get it. Further back story between the MC and his sister being that guardians can only be born from incestuous relations; this is told to the MC by Zlata during the return to the Plaza. The underlying thought process here is that for this to be possible there would need to be some sort of pheromone interference where guardian blood lines would be more attracted to their family members and less attracted to none family members.

Rebirthing is meant to feel impactful and so the snowballing affect of power increase is intended, the mass amount of currency gained may seem pointless for now, but it will have a use in later builds where rebuilding the town and such are planned.
where it speaks of a relic, says after killing the boss on floor 20 the relic can be found on 21-29 floors
I had the same question but i found the ring directly after beating the first dragon on stage 20, so i thougt the dragon was the boss.
The relics have a range of floors they can be found on, they are not dropped from an enemy but found while exploring.
View attachment 2890713
I suggest adding a black outline to the text so it's readable.
I assume this is while working at the town shop, the reason this is displayed is not to give the player exact numbers but more an indication that these values have changed by performing an action that requires effort.

I am not overly happy with this screen (the hunger and thirst changes) and so it is marked for improvement in the future, so I will make sure that is clearer wherever it is used.
The sister talks about money being tight really does not go will with this. View attachment 2890882
Again, the thought behind this is that the increased wage the MC is getting from working is linked to magical increase which would be very hard to communicate to the sister as she does not know about the dungeon. This is something that I am considering for the sister's story where she learns about the dungeon, but I am still undecided on how/if this will be implemented.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
EcchiYoYo
I really do see a grind but for the beginning of the game because once you start rebirthing and gaining coins the grind is over.

Took me less than 2 hours of play to be able to go down to the last level and one-shot everything gaining 200+ levels each time I kill a boss. After 6 hours of play one-shot boss for 417 levels and after 10 more boss level monsters I go back up with over 1000 levels and rebirth for lots of coins.

I am well over 100+ rebirth in under 8 hours of play bringing in anywhere from 1m to over 30million coins each rebirth, just depends on what level I want to rebirth at.

All I want to say is there really is no grind per-say with this game once you learn what to do.

Over 10 billion crystals and over 450 millions coins in less that 20 hours of play.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes