• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.3.5b] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
EcchiYoYo
I really do see a grind but for the beginning of the game because once you start rebirthing and gaining coins the grind is over.

Took me less than 2 hours of play to be able to go down to the last level and one-shot everything gaining 200+ levels each time I kill a boss. After 6 hours of play one-shot boss for 417 levels and after 10 more boss level monsters I go back up with over 1000 levels and rebirth for lots of coins.

I am well over 100+ rebirth in under 8 hours of play bringing in anywhere from 1m to over 30million coins each rebirth, just depends on what level I want to rebirth at.

All I want to say is there really is no grind per-say with this game once you learn what to do.

Over 10 billion crystals and over 450 millions coins in less that 20 hours of play.
This is how the game is intended to be once rebirth is unlocked, maybe not quite to that scale. I do need to find a way to curb the increases later on without slowing down the start, the dungeon does need another rework but that is for a future update where I intend to use spawn tables and have noticeable difficulty spikes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Early game is real grind and not really the good kind. Which is shame, since i would like to like this game more than i currently can.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Hi all,

Monthly progress update.

Quest screens are done and tested.

New quest system is done and partly tested: Each girl can now give 2 quests (can be upgraded to 6), these can be done concurrently so you can now have multiple quests for the same enemy.

The MC stats and inventory have been separated, there is now a new “actions” bar at the top left of the screen with buttons to show inventory, girl stat selection page, MC stats (atk def etc) and, spell book.

Added spell levels, as a spell is used it gains “points” once a threshold has been reached the spell will level, levels 1, 3, and 5 increase damage/healing of the spell levels 2 and 4 reduce mana costs. The base spell effect has not been changed so this, over time, is a straight buff to spells.

Things to still get done.

The focus now is on getting the required scenes for this release done, Chloe and Eilana cunnilingus and sixty-nine.

Creation and introduction of Tempest.

Still undecided if the area to visit the rescued slaves will be in this update, I really don’t want it to be three months like the last few updates so time will tell whether I can get this done.

Once this update is released, I am thinking of running a poll to see which two girls I should focus on after Chloe and Eilana. The top two scoring on the poll will be the two to focus on, out of the four remaining main characters. Seana, Tempest, Violet and Ravlia, I may add the rescued girls as a fifth option if I do and they were to win they would be a single focus as that currently would require doing the scenes for 9 girls at the same time.

Edit: Re-upped mac 0.1.2 along with patch 0.12.d for the GoFile links
The cheat module will be in this release (as a separated download), it will be basic in its look but I will try to include options for skipping some of the grind. Along with increasing stats for MC and girls where possible. Also having the module installed will disable friendship/love decay.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hi all,

Monthly progress update.

Quest screens are done and tested.

New quest system is done and partly tested: Each girl can now give 2 quests (can be upgraded to 6), these can be done concurrently so you can now have multiple quests for the same enemy.

The MC stats and inventory have been separated, there is now a new “actions” bar at the top left of the screen with buttons to show inventory, girl stat selection page, MC stats (atk def etc) and, spell book.

Added spell levels, as a spell is used it gains “points” once a threshold has been reached the spell will level, levels 1, 3, and 5 increase damage/healing of the spell levels 2 and 4 reduce mana costs. The base spell effect has not been changed so this, over time, is a straight buff to spells.

Things to still get done.

The focus now is on getting the required scenes for this release done, Chloe and Eilana cunnilingus and sixty-nine.

Creation and introduction of Tempest.

Still undecided if the area to visit the rescued slaves will be in this update, I really don’t want it to be three months like the last few updates so time will tell whether I can get this done.

Once this update is released, I am thinking of running a poll to see which two girls I should focus on after Chloe and Eilana. The top two scoring on the poll will be the two to focus on, out of the four remaining main characters. Seana, Tempest, Violet and Ravlia, I may add the rescued girls as a fifth option if I do and they were to win they would be a single focus as that currently would require doing the scenes for 9 girls at the same time.

Edit: Re-upped mac 0.1.2 along with patch 0.12.d for the GoFile links
The cheat module will be in this release (as a separated download), it will be basic in its look but I will try to include options for skipping some of the grind. Along with increasing stats for MC and girls where possible. Also having the module installed will disable friendship/love decay.
Yeah tried last month the grind isn't terrible like a lot of what you are doing will definitely watch and check out next update, any time line on the release

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Yeah tried last month the grind isn't terrible like a lot of what you are doing will definitely watch and check out next update, any time line on the release
A lot of the content for the next release is done, just a couple of scenes to write. However, the writing is the slowest part due to it being what I struggle with most, so I won't give a definitive date, but the aim is within the next couple of weeks.

I am aiming for a shorter update cycle by making each update more focused, so hopefully things should pick up for the next couple of updates.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yeah same here couldn't rebirth after 1st I just figured it was in next update didn't think I missed anything but not sure
You have to level up again to rebirth the second time. If I remember correctly, each subsequent rebirth is available 5 or ten levels higher than the previous one. so, I think the first was at 50 , the second at 55 or 60, and so on.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
how to rebirth after 1st rebirth? no option in room to do so.
Yeah same here couldn't rebirth after 1st I just figured it was in next update didn't think I missed anything but not sure
The first rebirth is at 50, second at 55 third at 60 then all subsequent rebirths are at 65 the game does tell you this when you rebirth that your next rebirth will be available at level x, y or, z. I will add this to the MC's room that you will be able to select rebirth and if you don't have a high enough level, it will tell you. As I understand that some may forget what level they need or maybe skip text that isn't interesting.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Hi all,

Monthly progress update, 0.1.3 is released.
As with most of my releases expect bugs, I will try to fix them as fast as I can. Report then on the discord or F95 thread.

Enjoy
EcchiYoYo

Edit:
I did try to get the content for the rescued girls released in this update, however it was just too much work. I did manage to get half of this done during these last couple of months and so I am confidant that it will be in the next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hi all,

Monthly progress update, 0.1.3 is released.
As with most of my releases expect bugs, I will try to fix them as fast as I can. Report then on the discord or F95 thread.

Enjoy
EcchiYoYo

Edit:
I did try to get the content for the rescued girls released in this update, however it was just too much work. I did manage to get half of this done during these last couple of months and so I am confidant that it will be in the next release.
Thanks for update but sorry to say there's a problem saves don't work from 0.1.2 (you can start new game tho and that save seems to work.

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Thanks for update but sorry to say there's a problem saves don't work from 0.1.2 (you can start new game tho and that save seems to work.
Saves are not compatible between versions, it does say this in the OP. I know it's a bit of a pain and I did try to keep saves compatible but ultimately it just wasn't viable.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Saves are not compatible between versions, it does say this in the OP. I know it's a bit of a pain and I did try to keep saves compatible but ultimately it just wasn't viable.
Is there any plan to get the core game systems to a stable enough point to allow save compatibility between versions? Save breaking is usually inevitable over the entire course of a game's development, but saves breaking every update is kind of a big deal. It kinda discourages players from picking up every update, which leads to some people forgetting about the game. It makes it especially difficult to try to play around with different options/routes

Reactions: SirLance

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Is there any plan to get the core game systems to a stable enough point to allow save compatibility between versions? Save breaking is usually inevitable over the entire course of a game's development, but saves breaking every update is kind of a big deal. It kinda discourages players from picking up every update, which leads to some people forgetting about the game. It makes it especially difficult to try to play around with different options/routes
This is the reason these first few updates have had so little story. I am trying to get to the point where all I need to do is implement new scenes and such without messing with the core game, but as this is my first project I massively underestimated what I would need as a base to work from. But yes eventually I hope to get to a point where saves should be compatible between releases.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
losing so many stats just by going to sleep is stupid. remove that please. No one just stops liking someone because they go to sleep on a day to day basis. If you have systems in place where you can do things properly and the game doesn't just break and force you to night instantly. That'd maybe work, while the game is as broken as it is, it doesn't make sense to remove stats every day. Especially 5. when you gain 5 by working very hard and doing that every day is silly. Same with sister. I was at 8 going to the dungeon twice caused me to be -2, that makes no sense.
I wont be playing this game until that radicicolous -5 points every day with every charcter you've met is removed.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
losing so many stats just by going to sleep is stupid. remove that please. No one just stops liking someone because they go to sleep on a day to day basis. If you have systems in place where you can do things properly and the game doesn't just break and force you to night instantly. That'd maybe work, while the game is as broken as it is, it doesn't make sense to remove stats every day. Especially 5. when you gain 5 by working very hard and doing that every day is silly. Same with sister. I was at 8 going to the dungeon twice caused me to be -2, that makes no sense.
I wont be playing this game until that radicicolous -5 points every day with every charcter you've met is removed.
You should only be losing stats if you have not interacted with a girl for a number of days, just like in real life if you ignore a girl for too long she will get pissed at you. If you install the cheat module, just by having it installed stops the decay even if you don`t use any of the cheats.

Edit: For clarity, friendship decay triggers if you have not had a friendly interaction for 4 days, sleeping on the 4th day will trigger decay. For love it is 6 days, so sleeping on the 6th day of no loving interaction will trigger decay, but only for a those with a love value higher than 20.

Not sure what you mean by the game breaking and forcing you to night, working takes time it is one of the few actions in the game that does pass time. Delving in the dungeon does not take time but increases hunger and thirst, as you gain levels you earn more form working in the shop as your "stamina" increase and you are better able to do your job.
Again not really sure what the negatives you are listing , "I was at 8 going to the dungeon twice caused me to be -2" 8 and -2 what? you shouldn`t be losing any stats by going to the dungeon except gaining hunger and thirst.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes