• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Any info on release date?
Hello!! Yes... we just posted a schedule of our next release. Basically we've got some work to be done yet. But, should be arriving soon!!

For the complete schedule check our Patreon post:

We want to do things right and get the best possible version. So it has being taking a while.

Reactions: Legend 123

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Check more posts at:

[Mr. Kappuru] Hello players... we wanted to give you some good news today!! We made a lot of progress over the previous months and we have a lot of content done. So we will be releasing a Beta version next week (between May 19th and May 25th). This beta will finish some stories (which we are calling Prologue) and will introduce our World Map Navigation.

After that Beta we will try to return to our month releases. Making so many locations, new characters and the new mechanics sure took a toll on us. But, with what we have now we can make a lot of content before adding new places.

Also, we are planing to remake some early characters. The first one being our Black Widow. We are not happy with her. So, on version 05 we are separating some time to recreate our favorite Russian Spy!!

So, without much ado... stay tuned for more and expect the release any day now!!

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Hello, folks!!
After a lot of work we are releasing version 05 for our Patrons and version 04 for the public.

Current links for v04:
PC: -
MAC: -

Don't forget to give us feedback and checkout out Patron page which contains new stuff every once in a while!! Or when we get a lot of good stuff done!!

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, folks!!
After a lot of work we are releasing version 05 for our Patrons and version 04 for the public.

Current links for v04:
PC: -
MAC: -

Don't forget to give us feedback and checkout out Patron page which contains new stuff every once in a while!! Or when we get a lot of good stuff done!!
Does this version have lesbian route or no?

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
does the previous saves work or we have to start again? i use my older saves and i encounter problems
No. Sorry. I forgot to comment on that. Old saves don't work. But, we've enabled the preferences menu, so the skip option is available to fast forward this part.

Does this version have lesbian route or no?
No. Only Version 05 and onward.

Reactions: Djoki996

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
No. Sorry. I forgot to comment on that. Old saves don't work. But, we've enabled the preferences menu, so the skip option is available to fast forward this part.

No. Only Version 05 and onward.
ok thanks. it's not a big problem for now since it's much content but f we have to start with eveery update from the begging could be annoying

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
checked 2 pages back could not really find the answer, but I assume there is sex in it as it is not first release, but screenshots on main page does not even show some nudity

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game is very well done you got both protagonist female and male so everyone will have a chance to play how ever they want male or female also combine that with super powers means ++ (y)

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
ok thanks. it's not a big problem for now since it's much content but f we have to start with eveery update from the begging could be annoying
For sure. But, that won't happen for future releases. We have to make some changes to early code that made old save unusable.

checked 2 pages back could not really find the answer, but I assume there is sex in it as it is not first release, but screenshots on main page does not even show some nudity
Yep. We really need to update the screenshots. With some in game screens and also some new ones which are way better renders.

I would like this game to have gay and lesbian paths.
We already have a Lesbian Path. It has been released to beta for our Patrons in v05. Currently we have no plans for a gay one. But, that could change in the future.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've had my eye on this game for a while now. Are there any scenes yet? If its just a bunch of teasing so far, I will wait. It definitely looks great though. Nice renders and pretty ambitious scope.

I might have asked this question at the beginning of the thread, but I can't remember. Is the game going to be primarily a dating sim where you just make wholesome love to the heroes? Or is there plans for an evil MC that abuses super powers to corrupt/mind controls/etc?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes