Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Please red this article.

Reactions: luisar018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this man dosen't know black widow
But I don't attempt to guess someones gender and get it wrong completely.

However no idea what N ick Fury being white for decades has to do with a Russian operative so just going to ignore you now, any point made floats over your head anyway and i'm not in the mood for wasting time.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

However no idea what N ick Fury being white for decades has to do with a Russian operative so just going to ignore you now, any point made floats over your head anyway and i'm not in the mood for wasting time.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

If marvel cinematic universe dosen't take for canon if prefer se Nick Fury die in in the end and another Nick fury take his playce.
P.S.:I know alredy existwith man Nick Fury, But from read another comic i see a black man Nick Fury, I know why dev choise nick fury with men becouse he don't conseder Black Nick Fury Canonic. Beside, I hate when in all cinematic universe he dosen't take in consideretion for this game.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Fury in main Marvel universe is white. The movie version of Fury is based on the ultimate version of the character, who is, in turn, based on Samuel L. Jackson.

They did introduce Fury's son, Nick Fury Jr., who is biracial, in the main universe. Although, according to most fans, it would have been better if they just retconed him into always being black.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
I wonder if all this happened because someone had the bright idea to make a Nick Fury movie staring David Hasselhoff.

Marvel: "How can we erase this?"
Answer: "Make Nick Fury Sam L"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They deviated to stand out in the movies. They still released after movie comics to muddle the waters and are coding gender politics and race stereotypes in the movies and comics they are currently releasing, tying the character to some era and some SJW agenda, lone wolf character suits this muddled stereotype and also makes it irrational on the choices the char makes. Sam L. is opinionated and has an agenda, he makes great appearances, but when charged with politics and snippets of IRL events writers throw at him from all directions his determination gets squandered into the aCTION AND ALL HIS POISE TO MEAN SOMETHING GETS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW. David hassle the Hoff makes for a great alternate universe fury, also opinionated and also with an agenda. The character in the comics feels more like a punisher / blade type ... if those heroes ever had to manage some teams and lay off the action.

Also .. do not get me wrong .. but MICHAEL JAY WHITE !!!! THAT IS THE BODY, THE FACE, THE MANNERISMS, THE APPEAL, THE HUNK STANCE NICK FURY NEEDS TO MEAN ANYTHING NEXT TO ACTUAL SUPER HEROES !!!! BRING THIS TO THE UNIVERSAL SOLDIER ULTIMATE STATE!!!

GET ALL THE WHITE WE EVER NEEDED TO MAKE GOOD ON THIS CHARACTER! MICHEAL JAY WHITE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
They deviated to stand out in the movies. They still released after movie comics to muddle the waters and are coding gender politics and race stereotypes in the movies and comics they are currently releasing, tying the character to some era and some SJW agenda, lone wolf character suits this muddled stereotype and also makes it irrational on the choices the char makes. Sam L. is opinionated and has an agenda, he makes great appearances, but when charged with politics and snippets of IRL events writers throw at him from all directions his determination gets squandered into the aCTION AND ALL HIS POISE TO MEAN SOMETHING GETS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW. David hassle the Hoff makes for a great alternate universe fury, also opinionated and also with an agenda. The character in the comics feels more like a punisher / blade type ... if those heroes ever had to manage some teams and lay off the action.

Also .. do not get me wrong .. but MICHAEL JAY WHITE !!!! THAT IS THE BODY, THE FACE, THE MANNERISMS, THE APPEAL, THE HUNK STANCE NICK FURY NEEDS TO MEAN ANYTHING NEXT TO ACTUAL SUPER HEROES !!!! BRING THIS TO THE UNIVERSAL SOLDIER ULTIMATE STATE!!!

GET ALL THE WHITE WE EVER NEEDED TO MAKE GOOD ON THIS CHARACTER! MICHEAL JAY WHITE!
They did not deviate to stand out in the movies. Nick Fury was redesigned in 2002. Source: . Iron Man (with Nick Fury in a post credits scene) came out in 2008.

Either depiction of Nick Fury is acceptable; both are canon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The movies have nothing to do with the ultimate universe or the twisted stories there of. They always dip through a bunch of comic arcs altogether and muddle them precisely to stand out. The fact that they now release comic previews of the movie plots just to pretend they give any emotion about any time line from the comics is just that -> failed attempt to actually make the movies at least a shadow of a thought because the action kills all the character build up and is no match for the comic series.

Also ... the whoole ultimates spin offs ARE ALREADY DEPARTED FROM CANON -> WACKY DEPICTIONS DEVOID OF CHARACTER BUILD UP AND ACTION PRONE WITH DECISIONS AND ABILITIES OUT OF THIN AIR IS JUST THAT -> PREPARING THE FUTURE MOVIE GOERS TO EAT UP ACTION WITH NO STORY OR ANY RATIONALE BEHIND THE HEROES. What ever banks their mansions
I guess.

Your source says it all TOO CLEAR -> tHEY MADE sAM jACKSON into Fury TO PLUG HIM FOR THE MOVIES AND IMPLANT HIM INTO THE COLLECTIVE MINDS OF THEIR READERS TO SECURE ALTERNATE NICK FURY WITH HIS IMAGINED ALTERNATE AVENGERS.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The movies have nothing to do with the ultimate universe or the twisted stories there of. They always dip through a bunch of comic arcs altogether and muddle them precisely to stand out. The fact that they now release comic previews of the movie plots just to pretend they give any emotion about any time line from the comics is just that -> failed attempt to actually make the movies at least a shadow of a thought because the action kills all the character build up and is no match for the comic series.

Also ... the whoole ultimates spin offs ARE ALREADY DEPARTED FROM CANON -> WACKY DEPICTIONS DEVOID OF CHARACTER BUILD UP AND ACTION PRONE WITH DECISIONS AND ABILITIES OUT OF THIN AIR IS JUST THAT -> PREPARING THE FUTURE MOVIE GOERS TO EAT UP ACTION WITH NO STORY OR ANY RATIONALE BEHIND THE HEROES. What ever banks their mansions
I guess.

Your source says it all TOO CLEAR -> tHEY MADE sAM jACKSON into Fury TO PLUG HIM FOR THE MOVIES AND IMPLANT HIM INTO THE COLLECTIVE MINDS OF THEIR READERS TO SECURE ALTERNATE NICK FURY WITH HIS IMAGINED ALTERNATE AVENGERS.

The Wikipedia article does NOT say "they made Sam Jackson into Fury to plug him for the movies" or any of the other stuff you wrote. It says they designed Fury to look like Sam Jackson, and that Sam Jackson later went on to play Nick Fury. There is no indication that in 2002 when they released the new Nick Fury that his look was to match up with the later movie.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a Sam Jackson plug any way you look at it.

The fact they did not go with the obvious UNIVERSAL SOLDIER MICHAEL JAY WHITE IS DUMBFOUNDING!

tHEY EVEN STARTED hulking fledglings into fighters to fill the black panther movie DESPITE THE

OBVIOUS CHARACTER WITH THE RIGHT BODY AND AGE AND CHARISMA FOR ANY OF THEM PARTS!!!

sO .. YEAH ... not survival of the fittest but plug of the oldest and most recognizable! FOR SHAME!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It is a Sam Jackson plug any way you look at it.

The fact they did not go with the obvious UNIVERSAL SOLDIER MICHAEL JAY WHITE IS DUMBFOUNDING!

tHEY EVEN STARTED hulking fledglings into fighters to fill the black panther movie DESPITE THE

OBVIOUS CHARACTER WITH THE RIGHT BODY AND AGE AND CHARISMA FOR ANY OF THEM PARTS!!!

sO .. YEAH ... not survival of the fittest but plug of the oldest and most recognizable! FOR SHAME!
But Nick Fury is old. He's not a super soldier. They don't want competition for Steve Rogers. Nick Fury isn't a super buff physical specimen. At least not that one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am happy to have mild happy conversation here. Just look at the PECS!
lOOK at the legs! Those legs on Fury running are RONNIE COLEMAN WORTH MISTER OLYMPIA !

Look at the PECS - those are wider than any average person on each size!

The pyramid cone shape they put on Fury IS THE MUSCLE BOUND BODY,
CONDITIONED OVER YEARS UPON YEARS OF BODY BUILDING!!!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am happy to have mild happy conversation here. Just look at the PECS!

lOOK at the legs! Those legs on Fury running are RONNIE COLEMAN WORTH MISTER OLYMPIA !

Look at the PECS - those are wider than any average person on each size!

The pyramid cone shape they put on Fury IS THE MUSCLE BOUND BODY,
CONDITIONED OVER YEARS UPON YEARS OF BODY BUILDING!!!!
Look at the traps on Spiderman. That's not human.

You can't take cartoon bodies "literally".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. that is the thing though ... we do have arnold as conan, we have MICHAEL JAY WHITE AS UNIVERSAL SOLDIER ABSOLUTE BEST ... we got muscle bound VAN DAMME and STALONE RIPPED!

When you are making movies off fit bulky individual PEAK PERFORMANCE ASSASSINS and you side line the actual RIPPED ACTORS THAT HAVE ALL THOSE TRAITS there is no excuse!!!

WHEN YOU CONDITION TOO YOUNG or too old actors TO BULK UP OVER MANY MONTHS TO SHOW UP AND THROW 20-40 LINES AND THAT IS IT .... There is no excuse !!!

All because comics and movies are BOTH VISUAl MEDIUMS!

wE GOT MISTER OLIMPIA FOR DECADES NOW!!!! THAT IS HOW REAL MUSCULAR BODIES ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK OVER MANY YEARS OF TRAINING!!!

REAL ATHLETES NEED TO LOOK ACTUALLY HUGE TO SHOW MUSCLES THAT BIG AND THAT LEVEL OF DEFINITION!

bECAUSE OF THE COMICS THERE IS NO MORE HIDING BEHIND SMOKE AND MIRRORS!

wE ALREADY HAVE THE IMAGE OF HUGE SHOULDERS AND ARMS AND LEGS ... GREAT DEFINITION!
Spider man never was bulky, nor did he exHibit any traits of situation awareness or quick wits like huge guys battling assassins hand to hand!!! Just look at Batman or Superman!!! Those are the Fury Types!!! Fury was in the American Super Soldier Program in some comics ... SO YEAH ... FURY IS ON PAR WITH STEVE ROGERS!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes