Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
After banging Kitty the 2nd time the game seems to skip. He (the MC) goes to sleep, wakes up, heads to the training room and then says he's tired and needs some sleep because he's had a long day.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
many bugs, the capture gwen mission repeats infinitely. the story needs a lot of work. the art is quite good.

Jan 15, 2019
Downloaded 6 and it's still happening. Being an 80's geek that collected comics and is a huge superhero fan this game is right up my alley, but all these bugs need to get worked on.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a question. i start a new game at the male path and some things don't show up like how we go to take a picture of emma frost or how we learn about the "secret club" of the senior officers. is this suppose to happen?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
did v0.6 fix any bugs. or is it same as v0.5 if so i'll pass on downloading
Is the changelog in the OP not clear?
The art looks nice, I just hope there is a game hidden amongst all these bugs
The best way to get the game to emerge from hiding is to report the bugs. What are you seeing? How did you trigger them? Maybe upload saves so the devs can reproduce and fix them.

Reactions: luisar018

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The story is good, all the characters are good looking but the bugs are really anoying and even I can't advance because I can't find Gwen and a lot of rooms give ramdon errors and when they don't Gwen it isn't there. Impossible to play with so many bugs.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes