Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Dumb question, so is android version still 0.1 and latest updates are only for win/mac versions of game?
Thanks
The creator never made an android version, that was done by someone else and isn't supported by the content creator, most game creators don't make an android version, it's just best to play a game on its intended platform.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Toku25

Jan 5, 2020
Just stumbled upon this game, love the potential! The version I downloaded from the first post only gets me in the X-Mansion where I meet Prof X, Scott and Jean. I can go to other locations, but when I go to Emma Frost's room, there's no interaction or anything, she's just there. Am I missing anything, or is this as far as the game has gotten so far?

Reactions: luisar018

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm... Why this Game still not have Tag Aboned? O_O
That's not what aboned means. It means non contact from the dev in 3+ months. Their last post on Patreon was Dec 26, so March 27 would be the first day the thread should be marked abandoned.

Kappuru Games a warning - that pic of boobies on your Patreon page will get it shut down. No boobies allowed by the No Fun Police, except in patron-only posts.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1584198718659.png

Mar 13 at 5:37am
Public version 05
Now that version 06 is available to our Patrons, we are publicly releasing v05.
With that being said, here is the change-log of this beta:
* Improvements to the World Map Navigation with more header options.
* Talks options of Helicarrier and Safehouse A.
* 3 new characters, including the ones from the picture above and Spider-Gwen.
* A new play flow. Now, you can explore, talk with people, discover things and unlock experiences.
This version has new mechanics and a lot of new renders.
We hope you enjoy it and we welcome feedbacks!!
Links:
MacOS: Mega.nz | Google
Windows/Linux: Mega.nz | Google
1584198940548.png

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey There, I saw some bugs, wen I clik on message and phone, those a bugged. Also when I try to talk with Black Widow I sow som bugs, I sadly swiped on male protaognist I didn't choose. There still same bugs. or we need to start a new game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes