Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

majnfy37

Jun 29, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
rip, outdated already xd

Reactions: luisar018

Cramone

May 14, 2018
I only came here to declare my disatisfaction with the fact that the dev uses Marvel characters in his game and earns money from it.
if he dosent earn money with this is legal?? :unsure:
I support you, because now still is "incomplete" game full of bugs or misconception or misguided to the user. (you need click on everyone to progress not clue, not help.... not even notepad of quest...)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I only came here to declare my disatisfaction with the fact that the dev uses Marvel characters in his game and earns money from it.
Okaaaaaay...
Don't forget to go post on the Disney Princess, Star Wars, Ben 10, My Little Pony, DC, Totally Spies, Scooby Doo, etc etc games too!

So - why are you dissatisfied with this dev using Marvel characters, but not any of the other games that use other people's characters?

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Okaaaaaay...
Don't forget to go post on the Disney Princess, Star Wars, Ben 10, My Little Pony, DC, Totally Spies, Scooby Doo, etc etc games too!

So - why are you dissatisfied with this dev using Marvel characters, but not any of the other games that use other people's characters?
Update the link to 0.6 android version please

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Too linear and "choices" didn't matter. First choice was to flirt with Cap or not. Chose not to. Very next scene MC just starts making out with him unprompted. What was the damn point in giving the option to turn him down then? Then we get to Tony trying to flirt and the two choices are the exact same thing phrased differently. Only snowballs from there. If the game's not going to actually commit to branching gameplay routes then just don't bother with the fake choices.

Also not a fan at all of the MC you pick dictating what characters you get to interact with.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Okaaaaaay...

How do you know it's only your game I'm dissatisfied with? I was just browsing games and saw yours. Don't feel special and don't look for any weird reasonings, it's this simple.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How do you know it's only your game I'm dissatisfied with? I was just browsing games and saw yours. Don't feel special and don't look for any weird reasonings, it's this simple.
Why do you think it's my game?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
For the female protagonist is there probable lesbian content if so the genre tags should be altered on the OP

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
So many places to go. This is game really got me confused. Anyone got a walk through or can anyone tell me what to do after learning the Black Widow like poker? and after visiting Audrey in Xavier's Mansion because she got shot? Doing Male Route. Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Earth's Sexiest Heroes v0.6 COMPRESSED
Mega
You should report your post and ask that it be added to the OP. The OP still links to the 0.5 android port.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Playing this for the first time, version 0.6 with the male character. It was pretty linear up until I got to the X-Mansion, then went into sandbox mode. I can't find anything to do after that. Completely explored all locations repeatedly, and everyone is either unselectable or, if selected, just says "talk to you later" or some such. What am I missing?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the dialogue and stick to the path intended by dev. Agreed, a lot of clicking atound for fear of losing content,
something is amiss .. .must have skipped some mandatory action ... so much for choices, because there is only one path
to advance the plot ... so please keep trying different order of actions, the answer might be there.
suggestion for the bug

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes