Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This could be one of the great ones, if it weren't so fucking buggy and the game play had a bit of a better gripe on it.

Reactions: fappenings

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
For those who have the problem to be kicked to menu when navigated to some location apparently the problem is the dev have forgeten to do the check according to the mc sex choice, and for example when we try to go on hallway B as male MC we got kick to menu.

I've write a quick fix just put it in game/quests/

If the directory quests/ not exist juste create it

NOTE: Think the rename the file on_arrival.rpy without any number after download

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For those who have the problem to be kicked to menu when navigated to some location apparently the problem is the dev have forgeten to do the check according to the mc sex choice, and for example when we try to go on hallway B as male MC we got kick to menu.

I've write a quick fix just put it in game/quests/

If the directory quests/ not exist juste create it

NOTE: Think the rename the file on_arrival.rpy without any number after download
It solved the issue, but a bunch another arose. I clicked on the X-Mansion and got another error screen while the game froze.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
It solved the issue, but a bunch another arose. I clicked on the X-Mansion and got another error screen while the game froze.
I just check the code and yes there is a bug, when you see the gameroom for example you are on the side A of the x-mansion, but the script allow to go in only if you are on the side B of the mansion else it go to another section of script that check the locations, and continue in an infinite loop.

Here a fix: (it too contains the fix for the bug that kick to menu when navigate)

Just unzip in game/ directory

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I just check the code and yes there is a bug, when you see the gameroom for example you are on the side A of the x-mansion, but the script allow to go in only if you are on the side B of the mansion else it go to another section of script that check the locations, and continue in an infinite loop.

Here a fix: (it too contains the fix for the bug that kick to menu when navigate)

Just unzip in game/ directory
You're the hero we don't deserve. Thank you very much.

Reactions: fappenings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this really needs walkthrough since after moving to safehouse b and sex with gwen and talking to both bc and gs until only 1 option left no idea what to do next.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes