Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

reanowhereman

Mar 31, 2020
I just check the code and yes there is a bug, when you see the gameroom for example you are on the side A of the x-mansion, but the script allow to go in only if you are on the side B of the mansion else it go to another section of script that check the locations, and continue in an infinite loop.

Here a fix: (it too contains the fix for the bug that kick to menu when navigate)

Just unzip in game/ directory
having problems installing this, any help?

reanowhereman

Mar 31, 2020
You basically have to forward time until you go to sleep and then the main storyline continues. It basically gives you hints for each of the steps you have to take to follow that storyline, though sometimes the person you're looking for at location A is not actually there until you forward the clock once more.
Went over all possible rooms at all possible times trying every interaction, still no way forward

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
ughhhhh this game is so unbelievable buggy it is unplayable in that state.

"talk to someone about ryans whereabouts" I was in every room at every different time klicked on everybody but nothing.....

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
ughhhhh this game is so unbelievable buggy it is unplayable in that state.

"talk to someone about ryans whereabouts" I was in every room at every different time klicked on everybody but nothing.....
I haven't played that particular quest, but try waiting an hour and try again. Sometimes changes don't trigger until you move the clock forward.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I haven't played that particular quest, but try waiting an hour and try again. Sometimes changes don't trigger until you move the clock forward.
i have waited like a view hundred hours in every room already but nothing triggered...

fappenings

Sep 8, 2017
I just check the code and yes there is a bug, when you see the gameroom for example you are on the side A of the x-mansion, but the script allow to go in only if you are on the side B of the mansion else it go to another section of script that check the locations, and continue in an infinite loop.

Here a fix: (it too contains the fix for the bug that kick to menu when navigate)

Just unzip in game/ directory
You are amazing, was really getting tired of loading up everytime I clicked on a bugged area. Thank you !

reanowhereman

Mar 31, 2020
Look some past back, I've writed a patch for that and some others fix
Hey Xyze, do you know anything about this? After visiting the female mc at the mansion

Went over all possible rooms at all possible times trying every interaction, still no way forward

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hey Xyze, do you know anything about this? After visiting the female mc at the mansion

No don't know I've the same problem but elsewhere, I've also tried to visit the female mc at the mansion (different rooms and different time) but nothing for me. when I've some time I will watch that. It seems this game is extremly buggy.

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Hey reanowhereman I've checked all the code for the male route, and the visit of female mc at x-mansion is the last scene of this version for male route.
Actually, I've made some playthroughs and visiting female MC at X-Mansion can be done at any point after getting to safehouse b. Apparently there is nothing after talking with Gwen (having sex) and talking with Blackcat. Also, it seems there is some talk with brian about poker. At least at this point. But, those talks can be done at any order. It doesn't seem to matter.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes