Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
It is just that to my knowledge Marvel villans tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing".
Ugly? Unappealing? Emma Frost, Enchantress, Silver Sable, Viper, Moonstone, Mystique, Polaris, Selene, Elektra to name a few...

fofoto91

Apr 20, 2020
I cant find Gwen and i am not able to enter every room i got kicked out of game when i enter hallway B dunno what to do

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
I cant find Gwen and i am not able to enter every room i got kicked out of game when i enter hallway B dunno what to do
Check my post above, I've published a fix (in the link of my wlakthrough) for this bugs.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Shit! Someone had forget that Tnoy Stark ha haert operation when they have saved his live with artificial e tecnoclick heart too keep his heart save form danger.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
did anyone play latest version and can confirm past bugs been fixed?
i really dont wanna waste my time again if its still broken...

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Wher Captain America hade sex with a another woman must be in one of thee room in the shower at the night.
Cap has sex with Scarlet Witch I believe. And it is in a number of rooms. Depends on the timing.
But, the first one is the meeting room. The second one, if I'm not mistaken, is the training room. After that, the Top Shower. The Hallway B, with a kiss, and Cap's room. I think I remember them all.

The scene with FMC in a shower I believe is one of the default hours. Just go to the Top Shower and wait until 07PM or 08PM, not sure which one.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Cap has sex with Scarlet Witch I believe. And it is in a number of rooms. Depends on the timing.
But, the first one is the meeting room. The second one, if I'm not mistaken, is the training room. After that, the Top Shower. The Hallway B, with a kiss, and Cap's room. I think I remember them all.

The scene with FMC in a shower I believe is one of the default hours. Just go to the Top Shower and wait until 07PM or 08PM, not sure which one.
I already find it, i play only Female MC. The sex in shower whos the top shower. Any those scenes were in this update? Ore i Missed something?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can you post the scenes or a print of the ones you are looking for?
The quest are telling about. I also see all them. Any quest after see cap and the witch in cap room have some sun, I waiting for other quests too

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes