Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if there's more content than chatting with brian and audrey then it's well hidded.

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
How much fap material is in the game? Is it fun?
I'm enjoying it so far. They have 3 routes. And with each route a main character. The smaller one, lesbian, has a few great sex scenes with Pepper Potts and Emma Frost. The Male has a few with Kitty Pryde and Gwen Stacy. And the Female one has some scenes with Tony Stark and Captain America. But, I'm enjoying the Male and Lesbian more so far. I'm not into the whole play as a women and go around men and all...

if there's more content than chatting with brian and audrey then it's well hidded.
Did you check the Quest menu? If there is content to be found it's there. I checked the game files and only a couple of images aren't in the game. Like this one: View attachment 06m_45.webp

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
on male route after chatting with brian (setting up poker night etc) all are either completed or will be continued on next version.
That is the end so far. According to their schedule it should continue with the next version.

Chaosstreet

Aug 21, 2018
This Game is so buggy. It dosnt make any fun.
I Load my game and the first what i see is `An exception has occured´nice game.
There are so much of lost files.
I had downloaded new and the same thing is comming.
IDK what the Creator makes, but it makes a lot of Fails.
My tipp for the Creator is:,,Take your Time and test your Game before you Uploading it´´

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
This Game is so buggy. It dosnt make any fun.
I Load my game and the first what i see is `An exception has occured´nice game.
There are so much of lost files.
I had downloaded new and the same thing is comming.
IDK what the Creator makes, but it makes a lot of Fails.
My tipp for the Creator is:,,Take your Time and test your Game before you Uploading it´´
Are you using an old save? You might want to start a new game. I honestly don't get it. I saw a lot of comments about bugs and exceptions happening and I've played it all the way without finding a single bug. My only guess right now is that there is something wrong with the save. Since I lost all my old ones after formatting my PC.

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
hey any one I can't find gwen after asking sleep bag I spend a day at HallwayB and a day in my room I am not able to find her....
Any one help??

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes