Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Bro I tried many times But I havent seen her I am playing Android Version??!!!!
How did you did that??
The Android version is not from the developer. It might contain bugs that aren't in the PC/Mac versions. I haven't played the Android version, so I wouldn't know.
I just followed the hints. After releasing her from the prison she is in both of those places. And remains there until you unlock Safehouse B.

Honestly most of the bugs I've heard here are not present in my play through. I've heard of exceptions happening and Gwen not appearing where she is supposed to and my guesses are that they are using an old save or the Android version has bugs.

The save is because they've changed a lot of things early in the game. I've played up to version 5. And they did a hiatus last year and only got back very recently. During that hiatus I had to swap my hard drive. And I lost a lot of things. Including saves for ESH. So, I had to start a new game.Which is not that bad since we get to see the new improved characters like Black Widow.

Renpy doesn't work that great when you do a refactor of previous codes. Specially on big changes like this one.

Reactions: harryy

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
The Android version is not from the developer. It might contain bugs that aren't in the PC/Mac versions. I haven't played the Android version, so I wouldn't know.
I just followed the hints. After releasing her from the prison she is in both of those places. And remains there until you unlock Safehouse B.

Honestly most of the bugs I've heard here are not present in my play through. I've heard of exceptions happening and Gwen not appearing where she is supposed to and my guesses are that they are using an old save or the Android version has bugs.

The save is because they've changed a lot of things early in the game. I've played up to version 5. And they did a hiatus last year and only got back very recently. During that hiatus I had to swap my hard drive. And I lost a lot of things. Including saves for ESH. So, I had to start a new game.Which is not that bad since we get to see the new improved characters like Black Widow.

Renpy doesn't work that great when you do a refactor of previous codes. Specially on big changes like this one.
Yeah This updates have good renders and the black widow and kitty are also changed most of the characters are improved and Black Widow is made to look like scarlet johnson
And I think the bugs are in the android version cause I never use any saves I play every game from start after any new update so there are bugs in android version
And thanks for the Info bro...

Reactions: insertzero

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The in-game changelog doesn't mention it, but the Male route has the poker event now, although it's bugged, at least with Gwen during the second match.

Nov 23, 2017
On the male route when Captain America is teaching for the first time and you're supposed to dodge the blue balls, this happens:

error.png

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
the truth is I don't understand the developers, 2 years and the development has not finished yet, and one of the main problems is that I create too many protagonists. it should have focused on a man or a woman.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I found a bug related to the strip poker game.. we cant play with Felicia... game starts when she is already naked and when you try to bet it kicks you to the select MC type screen
edit: same issue when trying to play with Gwen.. extra weird considering playing vs Gwen worked fine on my old saves and starting a new game made the bug :confused:

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
someone can tell me how can we enter in the room from the Safehouse B ?
safehouse B is your new base after you get both Gwen and Felicia, you will need to go talk to Fury and tell him you found another one, then go and talk to old Mrs something that is also usually at the bridge and ask about project Berlin, then you will finally get your new base(safehouse B, B for Berlin)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
safehouse B is your new base after you get both Gwen and Felicia, you will need to go talk to Fury and tell him you found another one, then go and talk to old Mrs something that is also usually at the bridge and ask about project Berlin, then you will finally get your new base(safehouse B, B for Berlin)
thanls i already done that but you see when you re in the safehouse B you find a door in your room and in gwen room that you can't opened

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so I'm going through the code to see what's behind the hood... and apparently there are already animation implemented?
Code:
 $ renpy.movie_cutscene("animations/v02/kitty_mmc_01.webm")
I'm guessing its only a place holder atm since in reality all we see is a still render of first pose then 2nd pose during the first sex scene with kitty...

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
ok so I'm going through the code to see what's behind the hood... and apparently there are already animation implemented?
Code:
 $ renpy.movie_cutscene("animations/v02/kitty_mmc_01.webm")
I'm guessing its only a place holder atm since in reality all we see is a still render of first pose then 2nd pose during the first sex scene with kitty...
Yes. I only found one animation. But, there is a warning about an animation to be added at the Black Widow wet dream. Not sure when, though.

The problem here is that this animation can be skipped very easily. They need to prevent mouse clicks when playing this because I skipped it many times while playing. But, you can see it in the game. It's not a placeholder. Unless there is a bug in the new version which I just tried with a save from v8.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
On the male route when Captain America is teaching for the first time and you're supposed to dodge the blue balls, this happens:

View attachment 676367
This is from Kappuru Games not escaping the % synbol, which is reserved in python. I did a quick fix here. It lives in game\version_scripts\chapters01 I don't know if you need to create that folder path or if it will work just dropping it in the game folder.

I found a bug related to the strip poker game.. we cant play with Felicia... game starts when she is already naked and when you try to bet it kicks you to the select MC type screen
edit: same issue when trying to play with Gwen.. extra weird considering playing vs Gwen worked fine on my old saves and starting a new game made the bug :confused:
I came across this as well. I was able to play with Felicia fine, and beat her. The scene ends with the narrator saying she gets 100 new chips. I then go to play with Gwen and the MC and Gwen are in the same clothing state as the end of the Felicia game, where the bet button brings me back to the character selection screen.

The game is obviously not clearing the temp variables in use for the poker game when launching a new instance. I'm not sure why it jumps to the beginning though and I haven't looked for that error yet. here are two saves,4-2 end of the first game, and 4-3 start of the second game. The first one loads fine and you can play past that point but if you try poker again it gives the loop back. The second one can't even load as it throws tons of errors.

Reactions: Kappuru Games
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes