Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am I the only one who finds it weird the dev finally showed up back on the site, gave everyone likes on their comments.. but didn't address any issues or write any comments of his own about game development?! :unsure::confused:
no, not expecting anything and seems that dev is following gumdrop's and whoever made death star trainer path.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
This game has a pure lesbian route? (by that I mean, a route where I can date a female character without touching any dick?)
No. Actually you "have" to fuck Stark at least. But... You've given us an idea about how to make that a skippable decision. Next version we'll add that.

am I the only one who finds it weird the dev finally showed up back on the site, gave everyone likes on their comments.. but didn't address any issues or write any comments of his own about game development?! :unsure::confused:
So sorry for that. There is a lot to catch up. But, we are reading the comments and seeing what we can do to improve on.
On a more general feedback we are improving as we go. And, we've been reading the comments here to get feedback and problems that we need to fix. But, it's been hard to stay up to date with everything happening here, our daily jobs, and development of the game.

no, not expecting anything and seems that dev is following gumdrop's and whoever made death star trainer path.
Who is gumdrop? And why do you think we are following him/her? And we don't know who makes Death Star Trainer. But, we know of the game.

Reactions: Spawn420

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Who is gumdrop? And why do you think we are following him/her? And we don't know who makes Death Star Trainer. But, we know of the game.
Gumdrop is a dev with tons of supporters, who hasn't updated his game in 2 years. He keeps saying he will, but doesn't.

You can search for devs and game names in the quick search bar on the main forum page.

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
No. Actually you "have" to fuck Stark at least. But... You've given us an idea about how to make that a skippable decision. Next version we'll add that.

So sorry for that. There is a lot to catch up. But, we are reading the comments and seeing what we can do to improve on.
On a more general feedback we are improving as we go. And, we've been reading the comments here to get feedback and problems that we need to fix. But, it's been hard to stay up to date with everything happening here, our daily jobs, and development of the game.

I hope the same path is considered where you don't have to touch a pussy at all. It will be only fair to have such an option as well in the future.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you.
I was thinking about how I could move forward without having sex with him. So, for now, there is no pure lesbian route. for a while
Thanks for listening to us

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not saying you are totally following those 2 devs paths but taking steps on that direction but it's your game and you can do whatever you want with it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
not saying you are totally following those 2 devs paths but taking steps on that direction but it's your game and you can do whatever you want with it.
Come on, man...these guys have never said shit like "definitely the long awaited update will be out in January"..."oh, I spent 3 weeks doing the xmas special, so the update is now coming out in February"... a year+ later STILL nothing.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Gumdrop is a dev with tons of supporters, who hasn't updated his game in 2 years. He keeps saying he will, but doesn't.

You can search for devs and game names in the quick search bar on the main forum page.
I see. Well... that's not something we want. We've been working steadily on our schedule to release at least one version each month. And, we are not working full time on the game.

I hope the same path is considered where you don't have to touch a pussy at all. It will be only fair to have such an option as well in the future.
What we are suggesting is to focus on the proposed route genre. So, the Male and the Female versions would only have heterosexual sex. Occasionally, we could have same sex on those routes. But, it's not our focus. Currently we have one "lesbian" quest on the Female route. But, it would be a choice. As for the Lesbian route, we have scenes with heterosexual sex. The idea that came from doidera's statement is to give the player the choice to either have heterosexual sex or not.

Just out of curiosity, your suggestion would be to add that option to which route? The Male, Female or Lesbian one? Or all of them?
Or would it be a Male gay route? Which we are definitively doing at some point, but we will need more time to focus on that.

Thank you.
I was thinking about how I could move forward without having sex with him. So, for now, there is no pure lesbian route. for a while
Thanks for listening to us
No, thank you for the suggestion!! :D

Was gonna give this a test drive (Natasha best girl) and subscribe to the Patreon if it was up to par because this has tonnes of potential but damned if this isn't buggy, I think I've gotten 5 or so "An Exception Has Occured" error messages within the first 15 minutes and I'm barely up to the part where you train with Captain America. Gonna give it a fresh reinstall and see what happens, but hope this isn't par for the course.
By fresh reinstall you mean you are playing the Android version? That's currently not supported by us. But, we have plans to release an Android build at some point. We have no reports of bugs early in the game at this point in our supported builds.

I see. Which steps are we taking on that direction? I assure you we have no intention of dropping this project or letting it go into limbo. But, we understand that concern and we want to make sure people are aligned with our expectations.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
No, I'm playing on Windows 10. I meant delete the files and reinstall, but I'm still getting traceback errors that are full on skipping scenes. Plus clicking raise, call or fold when playing poker with Gwen boots me back to the gender-pick introductory sequence.
Can you send us your "traceback.txt" file? We can take a look at those errors.
As for the boots back to the gender-pick that's already fixed in v0.9.1

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
What we are suggesting is to focus on the proposed route genre. So, the Male and the Female versions would only have heterosexual sex. Occasionally, we could have same sex on those routes. But, it's not our focus. Currently we have one "lesbian" quest on the Female route. But, it would be a choice. As for the Lesbian route, we have scenes with heterosexual sex. The idea that came from doidera's statement is to give the player the choice to either have heterosexual sex or not.

Just out of curiosity, your suggestion would be to add that option to which route? The Male, Female or Lesbian one? Or all of them?
Or would it be a Male gay route? Which we are definitively doing at some point, but we will need more time to focus on that.
I was speaking for Male gay route. I am happy to hear that you have it in your plans. I can be patient, as long as I know that it is coming.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
male route the first training with captain america i get only this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "version_scripts/chapters01/chapter01_male.rpyc", line 679, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth's Sexiest Heroes 0.9
Sat Jun 13 19:56:32 2020

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
male route the first training with captain america i get only this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "version_scripts/chapters01/chapter01_male.rpyc", line 679, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth's Sexiest Heroes 0.9
Sat Jun 13 19:56:32 2020
1 page back:
https://f95zone.to/threads/earths-sexiest-heroes-v0-9-0-kappuru-games.19411/post-3609198
https://f95zone.to/threads/earths-sexiest-heroes-v0-9-0-kappuru-games.19411/post-3609613

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hello, folks!! We had two bug reports regarding v09. We decided to make a new version fixing both those bugs. The bugs are:
1) A dialogue error in Chapter 01 of Male Route.
2) A poker flow problem that doesn't reset when playing multiple times.
Here are the links:
MacOS: |
Windows/Linux: |
We hope you enjoy and if there is anything wrong anywhere please do tell us!!
And as always, stay tuned for more!!

Reactions: insertzero

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
As for the boots back to the gender-pick that's already fixed in v0.9.1
is the only difference between 9.0 and 9.1 the poker bug that sends to gender pick?
also I have mentioned this in an earlier post but can you explain why the choice at the start with black widow that gives her more points skips the kissing scene and straddling scene later on in Kitty's place?
I'm trying to figure out if that choice at the very start will have a big impact later in the game or not.. :unsure:

we either get a wet dream about black widow(possible premonition ability to be introduced later on?) or witnessing female MC kissing with captain america that can lead to snitching on her and said scenes above with black widow..

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes