Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
how or where/when do I get 2nd cat encounter in safehouseB? on my v8 save it randomly happened one after the other.. on the fresh v9 save I did, I only managed to get the first encounter then started skipping time everywhere and cant seem to trigger it

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
how or where/when do I get 2nd cat encounter in safehouseB? on my v8 save it randomly happened one after the other.. on the fresh v9 save I did, I only managed to get the first encounter then started skipping time everywhere and cant seem to trigger it
As far as I'm aware it's just random. Seeing at the code it's 1 in 5 chance. So, it's not very common. You might just be unlucky, I guess...

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
This happened to me as well. I would also recommend adding a "win Minigame" and "lose Minigame" button in each hand of poker for those of us who don't want to play poker in the game, or want both characters to get naked.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
This happened to me as well. I would also recommend adding a "win Minigame" and "lose Minigame" button in each hand of poker for those of us who don't want to play poker in the game, or want both characters to get naked.
the bug aside... if you just keep betting you have a 90% chance of winning in current version... and if you lose you just scroll back and fold then keep spamming bet/call and get to the next stage in like 1-2 minutes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played from old save (0.8.1) and everything went smoothly until played poker with gwen, she was nekkid in start of poker game already and after few rounds pressing bet, call etc resulted on game starting from beginning with mc sex choice etc.

no intentions to start over again so could some1 share save with male route on current version.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
played from old save (0.8.1) and everything went smoothly until played poker with gwen, she was nekkid in start of poker game already and after few rounds pressing bet, call etc resulted on game starting from beginning with mc sex choice etc.

no intentions to start over again so could some1 share save with male route on current version.
save bug happens on a new save... so we just have to wait for next version or some hero to come and post a fan made fix

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017

That seems to be a bug in the current version. Restarting won't fix it. So, we need to wait for a patch.

PsychicBoy_

Mar 22, 2020
Since you have a lesbian character, can we have a gay character too? Because I really like the game and I usually use the woman to play since she stays with the Captain, with the Spider-Man, among others. Since I'm gay, I want a homosexual character, to be with the marvel heroes, especially the Cyclops.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Since you have a lesbian character, can we have a gay character too? Because I really like the game and I usually use the woman to play since she stays with the Captain, with the Spider-Man, among others. Since I'm gay, I want a homosexual character, to be with the marvel heroes, especially the Cyclops.
It is planned, however it will take still some time...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Day 1 is this supposed to be like this?????

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version_scripts/chapters01/chapter01_male.rpyc", line 679, in script
  File "C:\Users\Userme\Desktop\crap stuffs\Ny mapp\new shit\ESHG\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Userme\Desktop\crap stuffs\Ny mapp\new shit\ESHG\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth's Sexiest Heroes 0.9
Fri Jun 05 09:57:38 2020

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Day 1 is this supposed to be like this?????

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version_scripts/chapters01/chapter01_male.rpyc", line 679, in script
  File "C:\Users\Userme\Desktop\crap stuffs\Ny mapp\new shit\ESHG\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Userme\Desktop\crap stuffs\Ny mapp\new shit\ESHG\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\EarthsSexiestHeroes-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Earth's Sexiest Heroes 0.9
Fri Jun 05 09:57:38 2020
Not really. Seems to be a small bug. Just click on ignore. It will work.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This game has a pure lesbian route? (by that I mean, a route where I can date a female character without touching any dick?)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
am I the only one who finds it weird the dev finally showed up back on the site, gave everyone likes on their comments.. but didn't address any issues or write any comments of his own about game development?! :unsure::confused:

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes