Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Only tried the female route and surprised it forces you to bang the guys.
Seeing as your going for realism I'm guessing there isn't going to be a lesbian only route?

At least let people choose to turn down whoever you want. The only male character I'd be happy to watch bang the FeMC is Hulk for the memes.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seeing as your going for realism I'm guessing there isn't going to be a lesbian only route?
I had that problem, the hetero thing aint really my scene.

Nice idea for a game but it's content isn't aimed at me.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

At least let people choose to turn down whoever you want. The only male character I'd be happy to watch bang the FeMC is Hulk for the memes.
Surprised? I mean, theoretically, you should expect hetero route whenever you go. Actually, not that many FMC games here (that i tried, and i tried many) really have any sort of lesbian route with at least one girl. Most of what you see is some MFF threesome. Result of that is people suggesting to add such route, with different levels of success. Thankfully most of the games never tell you your MC's orientation, so adding that she's actually bi not really a problem. As for the attractiveness of male chars, i think seeing at some point both MCs bang will be pretty cool.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Surprised? I mean, theoretically, you should expect hetero route whenever you go. Actually, not that many FMC games here (that i tried, and i tried many) really have any sort of lesbian route with at least one girl. Most of what you see is some MFF threesome. Result of that is people suggesting to add such route, with different levels of success. Thankfully most of the games never tell you your MC's orientation, so adding that she's actually bi not really a problem. As for the attractiveness of male chars, i think seeing at some point both MCs bang will be pretty cool.
It just feels like a kinetic novel this early. If there isn't an all girl route I'll probably just stick with the male MC.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
+1 for yuri. Personally it's not something that gets me off but I think you guys should definitely implement it.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018

People already asked us for a Lesbian route. We will be adding something like that in a future update.
Also, we are working on more routes for the beginning of the game like a villain route (it was the very first thing asked in this thread) and another sexual orientation route.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] It is that time of the month when we preview some content for the next version. This time we have Black Widow with Maria Hill taking a shower at the female shower room.

Stay tuned for more!!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi people... sorry for the delay. We haven't posted a schedule for version 04 yet. The reason is we are still working on the world map navigation. We want to show a preview for our Patrons in version 04. Collect feedback and with that we can make adjustments with version 05.

Also... one of the new characters that are making a debut in version 04 is Spider-Ghost/Spider-Woman/Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacy and we want to explore some alternate reality stuff real soon.

Over the next few days we are planning to showcase a new starting route option that we are working on. It has been requested a lot. So... stay tuned for more content!!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi players!! It's been a while since we posted here. So sorry for the delay. We feel that we own you an explanation, especially to our patrons who have given us money to improve on the game.

We were working to release a version every month and releases usually have around 130 images. So we are actually two months behind (January and February) and we are also a little bit behind on our Christmas project because we decided to add a completely new character, a female one. This new character will initiate a completely new route. Meaning that at the start of the game players will be able to choose her route too. This new character is going to be a lesbian female. It is the beginning of the long asked lesbian route.

Now for our schedule... there is a reason why we are two months behind. We are actually moving. In January we left our apartment and we have been working at a hotel for the past 3 weeks (if memory serves me right) and by next week or the one after that we hope to be finished with our moving. When we complete the moving we will be posting a more detailed schedule for new releases.

Also, because we are two months behind you can expect version 4 to be 3 times larger than the ones before. But... we'll show more previews soon to satiate your curiosity!!

In the meantime... check out a preview of our Stark Tower which is to be used as part of our world map navigation. In this location, players will be meeting with Tony Stark, Pepper Potts and soon some more characters like Rhodes, Happy and more!!

Stay tuned for more!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi, players!!

So... we received many request to start some new routes. The first request was a villain route or just the possibility to join Hydra. We decided to work on that as a feature of the game. Soon players will be able to change which "organization" they are part of.

Another request was a Lesbian route. And our next version of the game will have a brand new character which will be our Lesbian Main Character (LMC for shorter).

We also have this huge list of improvements that people have asked for that we are working on. Including some new villains like Viper and Black Cat (her suit is hard...). Hope you enjoy!!

And, as always, stay tuned for more!!

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018

[Mrs. Kappuru] Hi Marvelous!! We finally finished our moving. Unfortunately we had to involve lawyers to resolve our moving in. But, now we are back and ready to work on Earth's Sexiest Heroes.

So, enough with the chit chat, today we are presenting our version of Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers. She will be the first character with changeable outfit. We are finishing the final details of her classic suit, especially her Leotard and Mask. We will post another preview tomorrow.

This week, we are planning some previews to let you know what we have been working on and soon we will be posting a schedule and a release date on our next version, the biggest one so far.

So, keep in touch... and have a great day!!

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi players!! As promised, we are previewing a cloth change for Captain Marvel. We are working fast here to let you guys know when the next version will be available. Tomorrow we will be presenting another new character. We are working on the last details and some new scenes of new characters that will be available next!!

Stay tuned for more!!

[Mr. Kappuru] Hello Players!! Today we are presenting one of our last characters from the next version, the one and only Storm!!

Stay tuned for more!!

[Mr. Kappuru] So to summarize... this is our interpretation of the X-Men. All 7 characters that we consider to be very important for the flow of the next versions. We are also working on other teams...

Stay tuned for more...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi, players!!

So... we received many request to start some new routes. The first request was a villain route or just the possibility to join Hydra. We decided to work on that as a feature of the game. Soon players will be able to change which "organization" they are part of.

Another request was a Lesbian route. And our next version of the game will have a brand new character which will be our Lesbian Main Character (LMC for shorter).

We also have this huge list of improvements that people have asked for that we are working on. Including some new villains like Viper and Black Cat (her suit is hard...). Hope you enjoy!!

And, as always, stay tuned for more!!
But what if I want to slip the LMC some dick? :p

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

[Mrs. Kappuru] Hi Marvelous!! We finally finished our moving. Unfortunately we had to involve lawyers to resolve our moving in. But, now we are back and ready to work on Earth's Sexiest Heroes.

So, enough with the chit chat, today we are presenting our version of Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers. She will be the first character with changeable outfit. We are finishing the final details of her classic suit, especially her Leotard and Mask. We will post another preview tomorrow.

This week, we are planning some previews to let you know what we have been working on and soon we will be posting a schedule and a release date on our next version, the biggest one so far.

So, keep in touch... and have a great day!!

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi players!! As promised, we are previewing a cloth change for Captain Marvel. We are working fast here to let you guys know when the next version will be available. Tomorrow we will be presenting another new character. We are working on the last details and some new scenes of new characters that will be available next!!

Stay tuned for more!!

[Mr. Kappuru] Hello Players!! Today we are presenting one of our last characters from the next version, the one and only Storm!!

Stay tuned for more!!

[Mr. Kappuru] So to summarize... this is our interpretation of the X-Men. All 7 characters that we consider to be very important for the flow of the next versions. We are also working on other teams...

Stay tuned for more...
I'm all for realism and believe that some developers and their renders are way over the top. Still, it looks like you characters need to go on a diet and spend more time in the gym.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes