Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Well an interesting story, even more knowing that it is a parody on the universe of Marvel.
A bit disappointed of the MMC route compared to the FMC. Because I think it's going to be so difficult for us until we get something with black widow. Also if I understood the story well, we can copy the powers of another after having intimated as seen after FMC kissed captain america she could handle their strength or reflexes. So this means that she will have better chances of adding more powers if girl on girl action is included and that is where she leaves the MMC
Ohh... not at all... We are actually building up some sexual tension between them. And at some point it will just "explode". And it is not that far into the future.

As for what their powers are we still have some secrets to share. And hopefully next version will make everything clear.

Will wait till this game gets Ms Marvel (and no not the shitty SJW Pakistani loser, Carol Danvers back when she was hot, before she was changed into Captain Marvel, or as I call her now Captain ANAD).
I can help you with that... Captain Marvel's movie is set for march 8th. We will add her around that date. Probably before, maybe February.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ohh... not at all... We are actually building up some sexual tension between them. And at some point it will just "explode". And it is not that far into the future.

As for what their powers are we still have some secrets to share. And hopefully next version will make everything clear.

I can help you with that... Captain Marvel's movie is set for march 8th. We will add her around that date. Probably before, maybe February.
Will you add her as the sexy Ms Marvel/Warbird with the Black Leotard and red sash ? or as the shitty skrillex haircut with ugly baggy clothes she is now as Captain Marvel ? Also pls dont make her look like disgusting and horrible person Brie Larson...

• Angry
Reactions: PeterSBigD
May 6, 2017

oh well, it was bothering me the fact that it was not the same as with the capitan america where it does not need that tension and everything was fast, and that left me thinking that it was something "unfair", and not that it would take us A lot of time to achieve what I achieve.

With regard to the power really I love the idea that someone capable of imitating or get the podeders of the other heroes (in fact, I always thought how someone did not do something similar to this).
And with respect to my theory it was that if it was true then it would be bad for the MMC to have the same powers as its counterpart.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Will you add her as the sexy Ms Marvel/Warbird with the Black Leotard and red sash ? or as the shitty skrillex haircut with ugly baggy clothes she is now as Captain Marvel ? Also pls dont make her look like disgusting and horrible person Brie Larson...
We haven't done any work on Captain Marvel yet. We have plans for her.

We actually want some features that allow changing the costume and hair. So, you could see all characters in your preferable look.
Meaning you can have all versions of Captain Marvel.

Just a few for example:

Like that we can please everyone or at most a lot of people.

oh well, it was bothering me the fact that it was not the same as with the capitan america where it does not need that tension and everything was fast, and that left me thinking that it was something "unfair", and not that it would take us A lot of time to achieve what I achieve.

With regard to the power really I love the idea that someone capable of imitating or get the podeders of the other heroes (in fact, I always thought how someone did not do something similar to this).
And with respect to my theory it was that if it was true then it would be bad for the MMC to have the same powers as its counterpart.
I see. Well... We thought about it. And, Black Widow tends to be more "independent" and "serious" professional. Which would mean that she would probably never have intimate relations with a coworker. We went through that line. But, that doesn't mean she can't make an exception.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Ok First thank you very much that someone is starting to create games of famous sexy series like marvel agents of shield, definitely a good long story can be done there. And series like Marco Polo-Netflix series can be huge inspiration to create new adult games where the sex is not the Predominant fact.

Reactions: Kappuru Games
May 6, 2017
We haven't done any work on Captain Marvel yet. We have plans for her.

We actually want some features that allow changing the costume and hair. So, you could see all characters in your preferable look.
Meaning you can have all versions of Captain Marvel.

Just a few for example:

Like that we can please everyone or at most a lot of people.

I see. Well... We thought about it. And, Black Widow tends to be more "independent" and "serious" professional. Which would mean that she would probably never have intimate relations with a coworker. We went through that line. But, that doesn't mean she can't make an exception.
Well, yes it's true that she has that personality, let's just hope it does not take her that long to make that exception.

May 6, 2017
Played the udpdate now and im really hoping for Black Widow soon.
Good scenes with Kitty i didnt liked the Emma scene and with the side story i liked even less so probably never gonna touch her.
I did not have time to play the secondary story. How was it? from what I saw in the images I think I can imagine how was the development between the two ...

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I did not have time to play the secondary story. How was it? from what I saw in the images I think I can imagine how was the development between the two ...
She remember the time they fucked before when Emma where on vacation(and it stated they did it a lot).
Nice way to kill a character forever for my tastes.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Played the udpdate now and im really hoping for Black Widow soon.
Good scenes with Kitty i didnt liked the Emma scene and with the side story i liked even less so probably never gonna touch her.
We are planning some action with Black Widow soon. Might go into the next version. Not sure yet.

She remember the time they fucked before when Emma where on vacation(and it stated they did it a lot).
Too bad you didn't liked it.

We are shaping characters with different fetishes throughout the game.

Black Widow - The professional Agent (Hard to get due to her professionalism).
Captain America - The Romantic Soldier (as shown with FMC).
Kitty Pryde - The Independent Woman and a like pint of gothic.
Tony Stark - The Womanizer. We need to explore him some more.
Emma Frost - The Dominatrix. So she needs to control the action and men do what she wants.
Luke Cage - The Working Man.

So... I'm sure we will get one of your tastes right someday.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
We are planning some action with Black Widow soon. Might go into the next version. Not sure yet.

Emma Frost - The Dominatrix. So she needs to control the action and men do what she wants.

Dont worry about it man i already found one with Natasha.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
There have been multiple characters that can do that over the years, one of them was even named Mimic.

Rogue is probably the most commonly known one, though.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I have no idea why they would have taken that route, it seems the reception to it is about as good as Diablo Immortals.

May 6, 2017

Well after seeing this I do not feel so inclined to continue with the MMC routa because it seems that they will be left only the most difficult characters to get or the most controllers (the latter being the ones that bother me the most) ...

May 6, 2017
There have been multiple characters that can do that over the years, one of them was even named Mimic.

Rogue is probably the most commonly known one, though.
Yes, you are absolutely right. But what I was referring to was because there was not a game where we could control a protagonist who could copy or obtain the powers of the different heroes or villains (whether from Marvel or DC) and use them for good or for evil.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes