Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
We haven't done any work on Captain Marvel yet. We have plans for her.

We actually want some features that allow changing the costume and hair. So, you could see all characters in your preferable look.
Meaning you can have all versions of Captain Marvel.

Just a few for example:

Like that we can please everyone or at most a lot of people.

I see. Well... We thought about it. And, Black Widow tends to be more "independent" and "serious" professional. Which would mean that she would probably never have intimate relations with a coworker. We went through that line. But, that doesn't mean she can't make an exception.
Umm... I think black widow is a character who is really easy to bed since she tends to be the type to have multiple sexual relationship throughout the history.......but maybe your view of her is different from mine.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Well after seeing this I do not feel so inclined to continue with the MMC routa because it seems that they will be left only the most difficult characters to get or the most controllers (the latter being the ones that bother me the most) ...
Not at all. We are working on a navigation map, missions and a combat system (probably a turn-based RPG like). So, once those are out we will be able to create more complex requirements to get laid with some characters. Meaning it will be more pleasant when you get it done and not just press some button to continue.

Umm... I think black widow is a character who is really easy to bed since she tends to be the type to have multiple sexual relationship throughout the history.......but maybe your view of her is different from mine.
There have been many iterations of Black Widow through the years. One of those is a professional agent that uses her body to get the missions done. But, rarely goes for a relationship. We are working with this one. So she keeps a professional relationship with other agents, but may get involved with targets.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Either it supposed to be this way, or some choices in the game are bugged and causing Emma Frost and related content to completely disappear (game says "to be continued" after MMC gets to sleep before any of that), and i'm not even sure which one. All my saves were like that, so I re-played game few times with different choices and only now got Emma. I did all timed choices right in my previous runs and still didn't get promotion.

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Either it supposed to be this way, or some choices in the game are bugged and causing Emma Frost and related content to completely disappear (game says "to be continued" after MMC gets to sleep before any of that), and i'm not even sure which one. All my saves were like that, so I re-played game few times with different choices and only now got Emma. I did all timed choices right in my previous runs and still didn't get promotion.
It is supposed to be like that. Getting to Emma needs specific choices. We are branching the game so that players can discover more while playing different things. In the future we will be introducing Emma to the MMC in a different way. So that you always get to know everyone.

To my knowledge they tend to be "hotter" and have way better taste in style, I like bad girls :devilish:
Female ones. Not Males ones. For our FMC it is harder to go for the bad guys.

But, we are really committed to the game so we are planing more teams you can "enter". Like the X-Mens, the Avengers, Hydra, not only SHIELD.

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It is supposed to be like that. Getting to Emma needs specific choices. We are branching the game so that players can discover more while playing different things. In the future we will be introducing Emma to the MMC in a different way. So that you always get to know everyone.
Yeah, that part was confusing, cuz i'm pretty much get it randomly and still don't really know what choices were even right. :D I guess some people who prefer to not read changelogs etc. may even miss Emma entirely.
But i'm enjoyed update overall. I like how different adventures of MMC and FMC are having, and i also like a bit of jealousy and competition that's going between them. Emma is smoking hot vamp, i think she's one of the hottest blondes i've seen in a while here. If all villains gonna be as hot and kinky as af as she is, then dark side is my side. :p Her side story adding even more to that image. Though I'm also really enjoying Kitty's content and can't wait to see more of Black Widow.
Btw, there is also a little bug in MMC path. His "mmc wink" image is not found when you miss timed choice in talk with FMC. And few mistakes in text i can list if you'd like.

But, we are really committed to the game so we are planing more teams you can "enter". Like the X-Mens, the Avengers, Hydra, not only SHIELD.
That's awesome.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Btw, there is also a little bug in MMC path. His "mmc wink" image is not found when you miss timed choice in talk with FMC. And few mistakes in text i can list if you'd like.
Must have missed that. Sorry!!

Yeah... I would like that. If you don't mind could you PM me?

Yeah, that part was confusing, cuz i'm pretty much get it randomly and still don't really know what choices were even right. :D I guess some people who prefer to not read changelogs etc. may even miss Emma entirely.
That was kinda the point. We want to encourage exploring. We are preparing a patreon post to further explain that.
But, we don't want it to be confusing and we don't want players missing the content. So we need to work on that. We wanted to create a graph view of all choices to help players figure it out what they missed. Might be better to speed this feature.

But i'm enjoyed update overall. I like how different adventures of MMC and FMC are having, and i also like a bit of jealousy and competition that's going between them. Emma is smoking hot vamp, i think she's one of the hottest blondes i've seen in a while here. If all villains gonna be as hot and kinky as af as she is, then dark side is my side. :p Her side story adding even more to that image. Though I'm also really enjoying Kitty's content and can't wait to see more of Black Widow.
Glad you are enjoying!! Kitty was actually our favorite character.... before Emma Frost. We have more plans for both of them. Don't think you've seen enough.
But currently, our favorite is a new couple that will pop up real soon. Both of them look amazing and their uniforms are getting better and better. We might even make two uniforms for them. We'll see how it goes.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

[Mr. Kappuru] Hello Players!!

We would like to wish you all a very pleasant 2019!! We hope to keep creating ESH, many Side Games and maybe even another game (as is stated in one of our goals).

In the year of 2018, we (Kappuru Games) released the first version of Earth's Sexiest Heroes. Since the first release we were able to release 2 more versions. One after each month. And also... as a thank you for all the feedback we release a Side Game named: Emma's BBC. As a template of how Side Games of ESH will work. We have many more planned!!

But... let's look into the future now!! We are already working on version 04 and 05. Version 04 we will be presenting a new location. This location will be shown for both players. Which will mean the same play-through, maybe some different points of view and dialogues, but mostly the same. Which means version 04 will have "less" content when compared to previous releases. We are making it like this because version 05 will have a huge mechanic upgrade. Check out what we have planned for version 05:

1) World Map Navigation - We are working on a map of New York. Starting with the Manhattan Island.
2) Map Locations - In this map we are planing to add the following locations: Stark Tower, Avengers Mansion, Hellfire Club, Helicarrier and some locations that we already presented like: SHIELD Safehouse A and Luke Cage's Bar. Many more will be added as the game progress.
3) NPCs - You will be able to visit characters throughout the map. Like checking who is at Stark's office or at the Helicarrier's Med-bay.
4) Quest or Missions - Soon you will be able to progress in the game through missions and Quests. And you can explore the map to discover all the missions and quests.
5) Training and Photo Session - Players will be able to invite two heroes or agents (and soon villains) to do some training or take some pictures. Which will be one of the ways to earn money in the game. Money will be used for dates, presents and travels, for starters.

We also want to state that the new mechanics are not indications of grinding in the game. We want to have some secrets, but, having to work painfully much for those is something we won't do.
Last, but not least... the picture above is a preview of our next two characters. We want to through a challenge. If you guess the two characters on the picture we will be releasing another preview of them in January 6th (I know... odd date. But, it is after a work deadline...). If not... well... I guess you will have to wait for version 04.

Thanks for all the feedback and we hope to make your 2019 better with our games!!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That was kinda the point. We want to encourage exploring. We are preparing a patreon post to further explain that.
But, we don't want it to be confusing and we don't want players missing the content. So we need to work on that. We wanted to create a graph view of all choices to help players figure it out what they missed. Might be better to speed this feature.
Yeah, this sounds good to me.
Glad you are enjoying!! Kitty was actually our favorite character.... before Emma Frost. We have more plans for both of them. Don't think you've seen enough.
But currently, our favorite is a new couple that will pop up real soon. Both of them look amazing and their uniforms are getting better and better. We might even make two uniforms for them. We'll see how it goes.
I'm excited then, and these two seem to look good. :) About Emma, i'm interested to see just how things will start with her and if she's gonna be as much dominatrix.
We also want to state that the new mechanics are not indications of grinding in the game. We want to have some secrets, but, having to work painfully much for those is something we won't do.
Last, but not least... the picture above is a preview of our next two characters. We want to through a challenge. If you guess the two characters on the picture we will be releasing another preview of them in January 6th (I know... odd date. But, it is after a work deadline...). If not... well... I guess you will have to wait for version 04.

Thanks for all the feedback and we hope to make your 2019 better with our games!!
"No grinding" is exactly what i wanted to hear. Generally I like exploring maps, interacting with people and doing "date sim" type of gameplay, but sadly most games here of "sandbox" type is very "earn stuff for x hours before anything" sensitive. Which kills fun for me.

Hiddenpants

Feb 15, 2018
Then let her go after the girls. I really like that you can choose your gender and would like to play female, but I am not really interested in hooking up with any of the guys so can't enjoy that route. Would love to play the game if you could choose your sexuality as well.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Then let her go after the girls. I really like that you can choose your gender and would like to play female, but I am not really interested in hooking up with any of the guys so can't enjoy that route. Would love to play the game if you could choose your sexuality as well.
That makes a lot of sense. We could go for something along those lines in the near future.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I agree with choosing sexuality, but a deal with that might be, is that i guess it needs some kinda route for it (if our FMC hetero by default, and devs want her to stay this way for main route). We don't know much about our protags yet though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Kappuru Games some feedback on Emma's BBC:
  • No preferences screen. I wanted to speed the text up but couldn't.
  • The game was stuck fullscreen. I prefer to play in windowed mode.
  • The renders were kind of grainy. You should let them bake longer.
  • There were a lot of spelling mistakes, and the Engrish was strong.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
@Kappuru Games some feedback on Emma's BBC:
  • No preferences screen. I wanted to speed the text up but couldn't.
  • The game was stuck fullscreen. I prefer to play in windowed mode.
  • The renders were kind of grainy. You should let them bake longer.
  • There were a lot of spelling mistakes, and the Engrish was strong.
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah... people already mentioned the preferences screen. We are working on a new one. With some game specific options. Which is why it is not in the current game.

As for the renders, our computer can't handle more than that. It is the one we use for work, so our time availability is really limited. Especially in December since we released 2 games and were working on 3. There is still one to be released.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes. December was kinda crazy here. We had almost no time to check the text. I'll release an updated version for Emma's BBC with the preferences screen and spelling corrections. @Dilettante gave me some pointers on the Main Game's mistakes. Next version will ship with the fixes.

Yep, I've also noticed that side story contains some different kind of mistakes which is almost non-existent in main game.
We had little time to fix problems like that. Specially when working with the main game and a special side story. We had to rush in some things.

What we really wanted to do was release beta version for Patrons and let them give us feedback on bugs and new features. And a week later (maybe) release the "official version". But, that is impossible at the current stage.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
That was a thank you? I thought I was meant to piss us off.
Some people enjoyed it. Some didn't. It is really hard to make everyone like the games we make.
Specially since we are new at this. Hopefully in the future we'll get more rights and please more people.

Also... it was the most downloaded release we posted here in F95 Zone.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Some people enjoyed it. Some didn't. It is really hard to make everyone like the games we make.
Specially since we are new at this. Hopefully in the future we'll get more rights and please more people.

Don't worry, I liked the side game. Keep up the good work, the universe and the different stories and characters are very interesting.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
What we really wanted to do was release beta version for Patrons and let them give us feedback on bugs and new features. And a week later (maybe) release the "official version". But, that is impossible at the current stage.
Yeah, that's what many other devs doing. Good idea for later.

I'd say it's impossible to please everyone, especially not here. For a beginners, it was pretty good little story. It's just not what "traditional" public here sees as norm. They far more likely to enjoy anything from male's perspective instead of female, plus harem scenario. There are many different kinds of people here indeed, but vanilla harem is mainstream.
Emma's BBC is just for a different kind of public, maybe people who enjoy "corruption" and "debauchery" games with female protag, or just playing as girl\seeing world from girl's perspective in general. And also not everyone of them enjoys BBC as genre, which is also kind of niche more associated with specific genres like ntr.
If it's downloaded more than main game, it probably shows that you're already getting the kind of public you need, it's just that people who didn't enjoy are much more vocal.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes