Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hello people!! Today we are presenting a new character. Luke Cage, also known as Power Man. Stay tuned for more updates soon!!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

[Mrs. Kappuru] Hello people! As Tony Stark and Black Widow won the November Calendar Poll, we worked on a scene that's spicy and artistic, just like the boudoir photo shoots that we are huge fans of. Boudoir photographs are sexy but not too revealing, which instigates your imagination. So, have fun and enjoy it!

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
what about viper, is she hydra?
Don't get us wrong when we say "villains tend to be 'ugly' or unappealing'".
We will add villains in the game. Villains like: Viper, Black Cat, Diamondback. And also some male ones like: Norman Osborn, Loki, Ultron.

We just want to focus on heroes first because there is a lot of them. And many "bases of operation" like: Avengers Mansion, Stark Tower, X-Mansion, Baxter Building, Wakanda. So after creating the navigation system through all this places we will expand into missions and then villains can do more in the game.

But, check our patron page. We posted very recently a preview render of our first villain: Emma Frost.

And future version will have so much more.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Sorry for the delay on the previews, folks. But, don't worry!! We are hard at work and we have some surprises for you!! Especially during the holidays. Let's just hope everything goes according to plan. But, if it doesn't we will just delay the surprise.

For version 03 we are working on fixing some final renders and hope to release it on time. So... consider this a preview of whats to come.

Stay tuned!!

[Mr. Kappuru] Time for another preview of version 03 of Earth's Sexiest Heroes. Release is close...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi folks!! So, we were planing a release tomorrow for version 03. But, Emma Frost's skin is really detailed so it took a long time to render on our PC.

That being said we are planing a release on the 25th (yes, Christmas day). Also, we are going to be releasing a new game on the same day.
And we also might be having another announcement during the New Years Eve. Let's hope everything goes accordingly to plan!!

Expect previews during the remaining days.

[Mr. Kappuru] So... new day... new preview...

Folks, you can expect a preview from our new game tomorrow!!

Stay tuned!!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

[Mr. Kappuru] New preview of version 03 of ESH.

Tomorrow we are planning a preview of our new project!!

Stay tuned...

[Mr. Kappuru] Hi folks, sorry for the delay. I'm sure you understand due to the Holiday season. Well... enough said... we were planing 3 releases for this month. Version 03 for Earth's Sexiest Heroes (which will be released on the 25th), a Christmas Project and a New Year's Project.

Today... we give you a preview of our New Year's Project which will be released together with the version 03 of ESH. Since we had some delays we will be swapping the releases of the Christmas Project and the New Year's Project. But... we expect to be able to release both of them.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, folks!!

We just released a new version of ESH. Check out our Patreon post:

Soon we will be releasing our second project. Stay tuned...

Ps.: Links are on the Patreon Post and on the First Page of this thread.
One minor request. If you find the time, would you please create an icon file for the executable file for the game? The little girl in the hat holding the snake or whatever that is, just looks pitiful on my desktop. Couldn't we have one of the characters instead?

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
One minor request. If you find the time, would you please create an icon file for the executable file for the game? The little girl in the hat holding the snake or whatever that is, just looks pitiful on my desktop. Couldn't we have one of the characters instead?
Makes sense. I'll look into it.

Reactions: Bantry
May 6, 2017
Well an interesting story, even more knowing that it is a parody on the universe of Marvel.
A bit disappointed of the MMC route compared to the FMC. Because I think it's going to be so difficult for us until we get something with black widow. Also if I understood the story well, we can copy the powers of another after having intimated as seen after FMC kissed captain america she could handle their strength or reflexes. So this means that she will have better chances of adding more powers if girl on girl action is included and that is where she leaves the MMC

Reactions: Kappuru Games

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Will wait till this game gets Ms Marvel (and no not the shitty SJW Pakistani loser, Carol Danvers back when she was hot, before she was changed into Captain Marvel, or as I call her now Captain ANAD).

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes