Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
will Lady Sif make a guest appearance and be boinkable? ;) hey..a man can dream.....regardless..Shield is my favorite tv show so of course i'm going to D/L this..duh!!
Asgard is in the plans. So, yeah!!

The name choice doesn't work for the female character, gets applied to the male character. There's also interaction where the male is referred to as "MMC" and the female as "FMC".

This is also a big file for what it contains. Would try to at the very least optimize pictures, or change scene layout if you intend to make it a longer game. You use multiple pictures for several scenes, which quickly amounts to a lot of data without having much story-telling function thus far (though there are some). Try to keep it minimal if you don't have a specific idea in mind (such as hiding information, creating a more "intimate" atmosphere, power dynamic, symbolic or otherwise).

It also lacks some of the more handy tools that are native to ren'py, that I don't think the game gets any points for removing. These things, such as options (text speed, volume etc), and skip/auto, and scrolling backwards, doesn't hurt a game. It's a visual novel after all, keep it simple and functional.

Difficult to give any feedback on the story, as there is very little there yet.
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it.

About the bugs, I'll look into it. Apparently those FMC and MMC passed through. They were used as codenames for both Main Characters in the concept stage. Back when we weren't sure which Engine we would be using.

As for the tools we will add them back in a new interface on version 2.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
so much potential right here. I would like to advise that you try and keep true to the original characters when it comes to their personality and stuff. Maybe add some of your original characters for lower class heroes. When it comes to gay/lesbian stuff please dont just make everyone bisexual or something. Thats like the worst kind of SJW/laziness in writing (looking at you PoE II). From a quick google search, apparently Iceman is gay and deadpool is pansexual lol. So like, if you want to add those content try to make it consistent with the real marvel universe.

Some kind of character creation would be amazing like choosing your super power *cough mind control *cough. Maybe a big branching path around the middle of the plot where you can join hydra would be cool too :D

edit: but then again, with male or female protag, adding multiple powers, and branching story lines, the game could become impossibly complex to make in a reasonable amount of time i guess :(

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
It is just that to my knowledge Marvel villans tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing".
A lot of MArvel Villains are hot ( neither sex) , There's Felicia Day(black cat) ( I think she turn good too kinda like Catwoman) , Enchantress , Mystique and some others these are just the ones i know of lol.
LOl this is too funny i google Female Marvel Villains and Red Skull was on it lol.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sigh..now i really am sad..opengl 1.4 is best this old computer can do..this wont run :( no idea why games like acting lessons and lancaster depraved etc..run fine and dandy with all their 1080 graphics and animations..yet some will not...i guess not all ren'py is created equal..LOL

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
so much potential right here. I would like to advise that you try and keep true to the original characters when it comes to their personality and stuff. Maybe add some of your original characters for lower class heroes. When it comes to gay/lesbian stuff please dont just make everyone bisexual or something. Thats like the worst kind of SJW/laziness in writing (looking at you PoE II). From a quick google search, apparently Iceman is gay and deadpool is pansexual lol. So like, if you want to add those content try to make it consistent with the real marvel universe.

Some kind of character creation would be amazing like choosing your super power *cough mind control *cough. Maybe a big branching path around the middle of the plot where you can join hydra would be cool too :D

edit: but then again, with male or female protag, adding multiple powers, and branching story lines, the game could become impossibly complex to make in a reasonable amount of time i guess :(
Thank you for the feedback. Being consistent and faithful to the originals is one of our main focus point. We are aiming to make people fell immersed into the Marvel Universe. We are actually righting down every tip, suggestion and critic from this topic and making plans on how to add each and every one without losing consistency.

As for the complexity of the game, we will just need to make it work. Somehow. But, we want to create something unique. Even if it turns out too complex.

A lot of MArvel Villains are hot ( neither sex) , There's Felicia Day(black cat) ( I think she turn good too kinda like Catwoman) , Enchantress , Mystique and some others these are just the ones i know of lol.
LOl this is too funny i google Female Marvel Villains and Red Skull was on it lol.
Mystique is actually in one of our stories. Might make an appearance in version 7 (if I'm not mistaken). Felicia Hardy is definitely appearing. And real soon. I'm looking into some tutorials on how to make fur on Blender to create her costume.

And LOL for the The Red Skull.

sigh..now i really am sad..opengl 1.4 is best this old computer can do..this wont run :( no idea why games like acting lessons and lancaster depraved etc..run fine and dandy with all their 1080 graphics and animations..yet some will not...i guess not all ren'py is created equal..LOL
So sorry to hear that. I have no idea why that happens with you.
I guess we could look into making an Android/iOS versions. Might work on most smartphones these days.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not sure..but i think its the requirements a dev chooses for those to play his game?..some i guess create to allow for old systems some do not?...just an uneducated guess..lol...as it makes no sense to me otherwise as so many games..that are quite detailed run fine..yet a couple that i used to play on my broken main system that bare no where near as high end will not..because of the opengl needs...pffft...oh well..7 months and i can afford to fix my main and get back to this..HAHAAA

Reactions: Kappuru Games

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here , try this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chaosrules01

Jul 11, 2017
IIRC, Red Skull's daughter, Sin, went by Red Skull for a little while

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes