Ren'Py Abandoned Earth's Sexiest Heroes [v0.11.0] [Kappuru Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Kappuru Games any ETA on the Mac version?

It's really easy to make in Ren'Py - just click "Macintosh x86_64" when you build the distribution, and Ren'Py will create a zip with the Mac app.

And this look really cool! :)

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah. That's probably one of the exceptions.

It is just that we want to create a whole universe inside this game. At this moment we have 6 characters. And 4 more on the way in future releases. We also are planning to reach 20 characters by March next year.

That would be highly improbable with villains. But, who knows? We might add the good look ones at some point. We are not discarding that possibility.
sorry to object but: Black cat, The Enchantress, Mystique (many possibilities here... since she is shapeshifter), Dark Phoenix, Titania, Emma Frost, Ana Kravinoff, Madelyne Pryor, Zelda DuBois, Selene, Magneto
Might need to re-check source material then;)

Add to the list also: Black cat, The Enchantress, Mystique (many possibilities here... because she is a shapeshifter), Dark Phoenix, Titania, Emma Frost, Ana Kravinoff, Madelyne Pryor, Zelda DuBois, Selene, etc.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
@Kappuru Games any ETA on the Mac version?

It's really easy to make in Ren'Py - just click "Macintosh x86_64" when you build the distribution, and Ren'Py will create a zip with the Mac app.

And this look really cool! :)
Yeah. Probably tomorrow. I've already build the Mac one. I just need to test it a little bit to make sure everything is working properly. The problem is my Mac Mini is being a bit rebellious and it wasn't starting up. So, I ended up doing a factory reset and hopefully it will boot up after the install.

Thanks!! Glad you liked it. I hope to see your feedback after playing!!

sorry to object but: Black cat, The Enchantress, Mystique (many possibilities here... since she is shapeshifter), Dark Phoenix, Titania, Emma Frost, Ana Kravinoff, Madelyne Pryor, Zelda DuBois, Selene, Magneto

Add to the list also: Black cat, The Enchantress, Mystique (many possibilities here... because she is a shapeshifter), Dark Phoenix, Titania, Emma Frost, Ana Kravinoff, Madelyne Pryor, Zelda DuBois, Selene, etc.
Some of those I know. Not all. Which is why I said before: "to my knowledge".
I don't want to give to much detail as to our plans for the games, but some of those (well the ones I knew about) are already on the works for future releases.

Thank you for the list. I'll look into them and see if and when we can add them to the game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017

Overview:
You are a SHIELD trainee. You go to the academy everyday but this day is different. You were summoned to report to SHIELD’s base of operation: the Helicarrier. Play as a Female Main Character or a Male Main Character and get the know the day and day operations of SHIELD. While you are at that why not get to fuck some of the agents and heroes while you do your job as an agent?​

Updated: October 16, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1v
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

View attachment 163562 View attachment 163563 View attachment 163564 View attachment 163566 View attachment 163567 View attachment 163568
Needs the Visual Novel tag. Unless there's some gameplay besides making dialog choices.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
Needs the Visual Novel tag. Unless there's some gameplay besides making dialog choices.
Currently for the gameplay there is only the dialog choices. But, we are working on some world map navigation and some timed options for future releases. Which is why there is no Visual Novel tag.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
@Kappuru_Games Will there be storyline where we can interact with villains as well ? Or like Looking from the perspective of a Villain ?
How about Anti Heroes . & Can we mingle with Villains in future ?

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
@Kappuru_Games Will there be storyline where we can interact with villains as well ? Or like Looking from the perspective of a Villain ?
How about Anti Heroes . & Can we mingle with Villains in future ?
Sure. Why not. The beginning part is manly focused on presenting the universe and slowly allowing players to explore places like: Helicarrier, Avengers Tower, New York, X-Mansion, etc. But, soon we aim to add Asgard, The Raft, Russia, Wakanda, among others.

We also have some stories ready for Mystique and the X-Men.
Spoiler: The first villain will be Emma Frost.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
It is just that to my knowledge Marvel villans tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing".
What? I mean, there are a lot of appealing Marvel Villains, or at least people with questionable morals. Scarlet Witch, for instance, isn't always a hero, as Magneto's daughter there are times where she's with the Mutant Brotherhood. Domino is another one, a mercenary who doesn't usually discriminate as to where her paycheck comes from. She's not gonna destroy the world for Hydra, but she might steal something for them. There's Sin, Red Skull's daughter. Black Cat, essentially spiderman's catwoman. And seriously, there are some hotties in the X-men Rogues gallery. And that doesn't even get into the male characters.

Of course, I'm not trying to push you down the path of doing this. I just think it's not smart to decide out of hand that there are no attractive villains. Also, the character not being attractive can be a turn on in the case of a submissive character. Think of how degrading it would be to be ordered to suck the Blob's disgusting cock?

Reactions: Kappuru Games

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Is the game supposed to jump back to the main menu after Audrey is knocked to the ground and you get the dialogue ending with "But why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?"?
Also during that there were a couple of times where the character image didn't appear in the bottom left hand corner.

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
What? I mean, there are a lot of appealing Marvel Villains, or at least people with questionable morals. Scarlet Witch, for instance, isn't always a hero, as Magneto's daughter there are times where she's with the Mutant Brotherhood. Domino is another one, a mercenary who doesn't usually discriminate as to where her paycheck comes from. She's not gonna destroy the world for Hydra, but she might steal something for them. There's Sin, Red Skull's daughter. Black Cat, essentially spiderman's catwoman. And seriously, there are some hotties in the X-men Rogues gallery. And that doesn't even get into the male characters.

Of course, I'm not trying to push you down the path of doing this. I just think it's not smart to decide out of hand that there are no attractive villains. Also, the character not being attractive can be a turn on in the case of a submissive character. Think of how degrading it would be to be ordered to suck the Blob's disgusting cock?
Ohhh not at all. I'm here to hear opinions and suggestions. We are not saying we won't add any villain to the game. It's just that there are so many good looking heroes that we might focus on them at first. But, not all the extension of the game.

I've mentioned before here that Emma Frost is on the way. And after her is Black Cat. Magneto and Mystique are a must. No question about.

You have given me a lot to think about. And some interesting stories might come from these. Thank you!!

Is the game supposed to jump back to the main menu after Audrey is knocked to the ground and you get the dialogue ending with "But why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?"?
Also during that there were a couple of times where the character image didn't appear in the bottom left hand corner.
No. The game only ends when the message "To be Continued" appears.

I looked more carefully and found the places you were talking about where no character image was appearing in the bottom left.
But the dialogue ending with the "But why hasn't MMC been able to copy my style?" I was unable to replicate.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
shortest 0.1 I've played lol actually played it twice... to make sure I wasn't missing something as it just booted me to the start menu the first time XD

----edit-----

I felt like I should add that as short as it is, it does show promise to shape into something really nice ;) so though it may not be something you give it a go now, do keep an eye on this one and hell maybe even a box of tissues xD

Kappuru Games

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2018
shortest 0.1 I've played lol actually played it twice... to make sure I wasn't missing something as it just booted me to the start menu the first time XD

----edit-----

I felt like I should add that as short as it is, it does show promise to shape into something really nice ;) so though it may not be something you give it a go now, do keep an eye on this one and hell maybe even a box of tissues XD
LOL
Thank you for the feedback!!
And don't worry, we are just getting start!! Version 2 is already on the way!!

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
LOL haven't thought about that. But, I guess we could make something like that.
It is just that to my knowledge Marvel villans tend to be "ugly" or "unappealing".
Ah but, perhaps joining Hydra in this game means being an insider and corrupting other SHIELD members to ... well, you get the idea, it's not like Corruption games are new here.

That also opens up a new plot, where after seizing control of much of SHIELD, you turn on Hydra, seizing control of it and corrupting members as you please, leaving you essentially in control of both organizations which gives you quite a lot of options and enough power to go hunt for stronger targets or other organizations.

Frankly, I don't know much about the hero comic world as i'm too cheap to buy them and they're not really available here unless imported or maybe visiting a few rare stores, so I have no idea how many organizations there are, but I can assume a large number could become targets once you already have some 'muscle' to use.

Essentially, there's should be one way to become if not the open ruler, then the shadow ruler of many organizations, and just imagine how much you can pull off when you've got both villains and heroes under your control.

They don't want to pay for protection? Make them understand why that's a bad idea.
They're getting a bit overconfident and trying to usurp control of one of your organizations? Make them vanish gloriously.
etc.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes