Govind69

May 20, 2020
why the first week is 16gb and 2nd week is just two gb ?? is there any picture quality variations like UHD HD ?
and i hope there will be a torrent file for one month. otherwise its too hard to download

Volker Neufert

May 19, 2017
Welchen Fehler bekommst du, irgendeine Fehlermeldung die du posten könntest?
Übersetze bitte deinen Post ins Englische und editire es rein, wenn es nur mit Google Übersetzer ist.

What kind of error do you get? Any error message you can post?
Please translate your post to english and edit it, even though if you just use google translation.
1592385242880.png

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
why the first week is 16gb and 2nd week is just two gb ?? is there any picture quality variations like UHD HD ?
and i hope there will be a torrent file for one month. otherwise its too hard to download
better compression / week 1 have more contents / renders than week 2. in term of actual game play i didnt see any difference in quality.

Konasuba

Jun 29, 2019
The Darkmind patch isnt working. I'm trying to play the first week and every version of the patch keeps saying it's not the right version. can someone help?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok this happend to me whit the alpha version aswhell and now whit the beta version when extracting its having headers problem but oddly enough the game works and that is really odd
now whats diff from the alpha to beta

sarashi

May 4, 2018
i see that there was the option going for kotori and even yuki . does that mean he might do something to yuki in a different day too ?

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Has a week 3 DM patch released yet? Didn't see one in lewd patcher.

Edit: The time I wrote this, on the front page it says 'week 3 Day 15-21' but MEGA dl link showed its just day 20-21. Will continue to wait until a proper day 15-21 get merged into one renpy game

Last edited:

sbor

Jul 12, 2018
In first page of this thread :
There's nothing sexual in the game with the character Yuki in this version. If future updates change this, the game would not be allowed on the site.
and after this update ? there's something with Yuki now...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes