harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Any guesses on how large the one month merge download will be? Weeks 2 and 3 I have at around ~2.5 GB each, but week 1 is like way more than that. Hell the DM patch for week 1 alone is almost the same as Weeks 2 and 3.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I just want to make sure I'm doing this right. I downloaded...

1. Week 1 Torrent (16gb+)
2. Week 2 Final (2gb+)
3. Day 2021v0.9 (2gb+) (I assume this is week three not just these two days)
4. Wk 1 DM Patch (2gb+)
5. Wk 2 DM Final (~200mb)
6. Day20+21 DM (~200mb)

Now I just need to put everything into one folder? OR Do I need to do a particular order...I.E. Week 1, Wk 1 patch, Week 2, Wk 2 Patch, 2021v0.9, and then Day20+21 DM? Any help would be appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: Zozefs

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Not close at all ... it will have a whole ingame year when finished. Plans are to finish it at the end of 2021.

Yes, the latest release is week 3 not only two days.

NO, don't put them together in one folder, they're all standalones!
You should end up with 3 folder, one for each release...
Week 1 final incl. DM week 1 final patch
Week 2 final incl. DM week 2 final patch
Week 3 Beta incl. DM week 3 beta patch

View attachment 694966

If you merge all releases together it'll break everything.
Ok, Three different games with three patches, and I just have to move saves when I finish a week?

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So we have week 3 beta but the DM patches are still broken into 2 days each. Any chance for a complete week 3 dm patch; I kinda doubt I could just go and copy over the individual days into week 3.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
DM patch for week 1 is kinda 2.5 gb and i can't download it from Mega because over quota can someone share another platform for download pls

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I see, thanks. It would probably be a good idea to scrub lewdpatcher clean and get rid of the million different versions which are outdated at this point.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Dear God I have never been so confused about what to download in my life. I played this game a while ago but have absolutely no idea what to download and how to get the bloody thing working as I deleted everything a while back.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
LET ' S SEE I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN THIS GAME, I PLAYED WEEK 1 AND 2 ( I THINK, IT WAS THE FEW WEEKS) AND THEN THE DEV FUCKED UP WITH SOMETHING I DONT REMEMBER AND THE SAVES FROM THAT FEW WEEKS COULDN' T WORK WITH THE NEXT DAYS/WEEKS SO MY QUESTION IS, CAN I PLAY WITHOUT MINDING THAT? WOULD I BE ABLE TO PLAY THE NEXT WEEKS WITH THE CONSECUENCIES OF MY CHOICES IN THE FIRST WEEKS?

AND IF I CAN, HOW? I JUST DOWNLOAD THE FIRST WEEKS AND THEN I JUST OVERWRITE THE GAME WITH THE NEW WEEKS? OR HOW? I NEED HELP.
sounds like you tried to play an alpha, those tend not to work with old saves for whatever reason (although I had no trouble with the 20-21 one) All of the final releases have (almost) no problem with continuing your save.

There have been a couple instances of individual variables getting changed between weeks for whatever reason (most notably; whether you accepted the deal at the club, if you hooked up with a certain girl at the comicon, and for me personally, himiko's dom/sub state. but you can always use console/save editor to fix them.)

Also, as has already been suggested, after this weeks "finial" release will be the month1 update, so everything will be in one version and those problems shouldn't exist anymore.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes