Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Darker dark mind?
How low do you have to get really? If he trying to smash his 13 year old in dark mind, why make darker dark mind for he to try something with Yuki?

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
on where it says download day 20+21 under the mega link it says show previous versions. click on that and it will give you all previous versions.
Thank you, didn't catch that when I was there, I'll look again.

Reactions: t77

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Probably never ... just wait 5 more days for full release or Month 1 later on.
The Alpha is not as broken as the last release was (sorry BC), so there's no real point in downloading the Beta.
I'll give the alpha a try then, the last alpha version wasn't at all compatible with my saves so i'm a bit sceptic about those versions.

Ammon1511

May 19, 2017
guys, im kinda lost... really appreciate for a chronologically order of this many downloads for a coherent gameplay. Anyone please, give 30 seconds and make a clear thread with order for downloads and specials! Thank you! the FAQ is outdated and all new players are totally lost! ofc we have weeks 1, 2, 3 but that Specials episodes?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
guys, im kinda lost... really appreciate for a chronologically order of this many downloads for a coherent gameplay. Anyone please, give 30 seconds and make a clear thread with order for downloads and specials! Thank you! the FAQ is outdated and all new players are totally lost! ofc we have weeks 1, 2, 3 but that Specials episodes?
Some of the Specials are integrated in the Main Game, these are Halloween 2018 is set in the first week as a lets call it semicanon dreamsequenz, Valentine and White Day are flashbackscenes from MC's youth, and the Lewdmas Special is a stand alone version of the teacher party in week 2. Fapoween 2019 and Lewdmas & Lewdyears 2018 i would call them glimpses into a possible future but i don't know if they are canon.

I hope that helps.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ammon1511

Ammon1511

May 19, 2017
:cool: This should be sticky! Thank you very much HansDampf788 ! I really dont understand why the author didnt update faq. This community always is really great! Thanks again mate, really appreciated! (y)

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Can we stop talking about the darker dark mind patch, please?
It is not making a lot of sense since you can't find and/or share it here.
Thanks
This is linked in the op, didn't think that there was anything wrong with that.
Please explain the problem.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't do discord, so don't about the patch. If this is the case they (moderators) need to remove the link in the OP.
The link in the OP is for the "dark mind patch". The one you're talking about is the "darker dark mind patch". They aren't the same. One is kind of allowed here (as in, a link to LewdPatcher). The other is not allowed here at all. The darker not being allowed does not mean the dark needs to be removed from the OP.

You can do discord in a web browser with a throwaway "account". If you want it, do discord. If you don't care, don't do discord.

Reactions: james steele

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
if i remember correctly once month 1 is done it will be launched as a pack right? do they intend to change anything in the game once it comes out? like adding scenes, new dialog and choices, and stuff of that nature?

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
yeah kinda ... maybe they should just delete every post about that topic. It's just confusing for people who didn't follow the whole story about it.

tundralupus Month 1 will contain Week 1 / Week 2 / Week 3 in a single release. They're going to "fix" the gallery, complete character cards and everything which is missing so far which was to much work for each single release.
i don't know what you are talking about what topic is that ;)

D

Deleted member 2282431

Don't give a crap about Yuki, want Kotori and Hitomi & her kid (most likely also Matsu's since the rape and make up) are coming! Still waiting on the big reveal that we were promised with Mao that never happened... (Although it will probably piss me the fuck off big time!)

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes