Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hello fellas,
so far I played week 1 (mostly thanks to Lain Mod) and must say I was slightly disappointed on the sex scenes because I think they are all very mild/vanilla, even with Dark Mind (excluding the age factor and incest). I wanted to ask, does things get better in the next weeks or is it more of the same?

Thx

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Hello fellas,
so far I played week 1 (mostly thanks to Lain Mod) and must say I was slightly disappointed on the sex scenes because I think they are all very mild/vanilla, even with Dark Mind (excluding the age factor and incest). I wanted to ask, does things get better in the next weeks or is it more of the same?

Thx
there's more progressions and more different types of sex scenes, but don't expect anything too crazy.

Reactions: Loyo

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
It's a mistake. In fact she had met Matsu before, that's why he was upset with her, she betrayed him
I'm still on day 2 evening but is it confirmed in game that wife betrayed MC (cheating)? Like confirmation through flashback or wife thoughts?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello fellas,

Thx
It's a harem game with a more loving side to the sex.

If you are looking for crazy kinks you won't find them here.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Got it, I'll still play it just because the "loving" side of the story feels nice (and I am curious on how the MC plans on keeping the harem together).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh yes.. I forgot that. You can LOVINGLY rape some (underage) girls.
Pretty sure hugs were involved.

Can't get more loving than hugs.

Sometimes people get confused when they see 2 people hugging lovingly and may think it's restraint but I assure you it's all consensual and all loving.

Disclaimer - acts involved may or may not have actually been consensual but don't let that detract from the pure act of love a struggle snuggle can be.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes