Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Still waiting on the big reveal that we were promised with Mao that never happened... (Although it will probably piss me off!)
You are expecting the "big reveal" to be that Mao is not actually your daughter but is instead Eric in disguise?

The link in the OP is for the "dark mind patch". The one you're talking about is [REDACTED]. They aren't the same.
I am beginning to lose track of how many times people have needed this explained to them. I suspect that reading comprehension is a challenge in the wee hours of the morning when our brains are not fully functional.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2282431

You are expecting the big reveal to be that Mao is not actually your daughter but is instead Eric in disguise?
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei keeps saying that the truth about Mao will be revealed but it never happens, it honestly wouldn't surprise me that some fuck named Eric was at fault but I'm betting on her Dad...
This game needs a DMD style interface where we can turn LI's on or off. Fuyu & Tomoe were fun at the start but I'm so over them, also never liked Neko (Like her followers tho...) I may need to start this whole thing over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: witteb

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have a doubt Fuyu father is Matsu.Queen is a whore back in the day.Some bastard probably her father though.

D

Deleted member 2282431

I have a doubt Fuyu father is Matsu.Queen is a whore back in the day.Some bastard probably her father though.
Not Fuyu, Hitomi's daughter from the rape/admission of love... Uhh prequel...

May 2, 2020
LET ' S SEE I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN THIS GAME, I PLAYED WEEK 1 AND 2 ( I THINK, IT WAS THE FEW WEEKS) AND THEN THE DEV FUCKED UP WITH SOMETHING I DONT REMEMBER AND THE SAVES FROM THAT FEW WEEKS COULDN' T WORK WITH THE NEXT DAYS/WEEKS SO MY QUESTION IS, CAN I PLAY WITHOUT MINDING THAT? WOULD I BE ABLE TO PLAY THE NEXT WEEKS WITH THE CONSECUENCIES OF MY CHOICES IN THE FIRST WEEKS?

AND IF I CAN, HOW? I JUST DOWNLOAD THE FIRST WEEKS AND THEN I JUST OVERWRITE THE GAME WITH THE NEW WEEKS? OR HOW? I NEED HELP.

Ratajks

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem i've downloaded days 8-14 and tried to change names in options but i can't get back to the menu :( (also what abut the saves from day 7 do i need to import them?), i had a big break with this game so my question could be a little annoying :/.

Ratajks

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem i've downloaded days 8-14 and tried to change names in options but i can't get back to the menu :( (also what abut the saves from day 7 do i need to import them?), i had a big break with this game so my question could be a little annoying :/.
I've managed, sorry for the trouble :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes