• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I'm pretty sure he said at some point that the entire game would be finished by the end of 2021. He laid out a timeline for the entire project back in 2019 or something.

But just so I can understand what lies are being told, is this weeks not months for that merge? Or is this for a new update? Haven't been paying attention. Is he still (supposedly) working on that merge?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure he said at some point that the entire game would be finished by the end of 2021. He laid out a timeline for the entire project back in 2019 or something.
if im not mistaken he is german. and according to some king otto conspired in order to get legitimacy, and three centuries never actually happend. which means we are at ~1700. so...he didnt lie

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
You have nothing to lose by hoping, but we are talking about someone who has blatantly lied many times in the past, unless he shows tangible proof that he is really working, his word cannot be trusted.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
if i manage to spare enough time i will try do make some ai lora of the girls and produce some ministories.
I hate leaving ero games with gals unfucked, and this one stings
I totally hear you bro. But Loras with this game is not gonna be easy cause it looks obsolete, has weird coloring, and that weird eyefish thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Redyscom

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
I totally hear you bro. But Loras with this game is not gonna be easy cause it looks obsolete, has weird coloring, and that weird eyefish thing.
i think it's doable because a guy in the discord managed to do some decent AI images

GenshinFanatic

May 17, 2023
It's unfortunate this game died, i wanted more yuki time and to be able to touch her inappropriately while she's sleeps like the ecchi MC we are supposed to be

Reactions: Lokputy
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes