• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The "Left/Right" decision affects. True, but it is not the reason to see the Milfs in the dorm.
Keyword is "Nanami Nikaido" - aka "Rooftop Girl". You need to talk with her about the lost smartphone. That gives you access to bring her the phone. Left/Right is necessary after you lost your mind.
Yeah, i was just always choosing to meet with Nanami on rooftop since as far as i've seen there is no reason not to. Alternative way "to ask girls" don't provide much except you just miss this opportunity of bringing her smartphone later on.
And i thought pretty much the same about "left\right" choice. As for now, going left and meeting Tomoe and Shina is a better choice in terms of content it opens than choosing right and saving Satsune.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Yeah. It's defitively the better choice for day 2. But all yellow marked decisions at the decision tree will affect.. not at d2, but maybe d3? or definitively mabe d4? ^^

Btw. I found a much more easier method to let the player know which decisions guides where.
Will be definitively a feature for d4. The d3 feature list is already that big. No space to add more features.

Reactions: Dilettante

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Really great game, have been playing from the first release day and already have some emotional attachment to a few characters(Especially Fuyu and Himiko).I think this is one of the greatest harem games (although the tag seems to be missing) and the dev seems like a really hard working fella, so really looking forward to the growth of this game and other works of the dev....I just have one suggestion/request for the dev : Please don't put even a sliver of ntr in this game, the ntr fetish is only well received by a very few (actually just a handful) of people and for the most of us, who make up probably more than 90% of a game's audience is actually very off putting...Despite saying that i totally understand if the dev puts it in the game, its just that so far it has been a really perfect game and i'd hate to see it get ruined. My best wishes and good luck BlueCat.

P.S.-I really hope and wish that Fuyu is a virgin.

Jemini

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2017
Ok, so I have just played up until the girls separate from you at school, and I have noticed some parts of the youngest daughter's dialogue that sound more like what a 4-5-year-old would say than the 9-year-old she is supposed to be.

I've noticed among writers that errors in writing children like that are actually very common. Children in the 6-10 age range are just about always written as 5-year-olds or 12-year-olds that the writer just says are in the 6-10 range. It's such an outrageously common error that nobody notices it at all unless they have interacted with real children in that age range.

If you want some help on this subject, I have actually written a guide for how to write children of various age-ranges more realistically over on a thread on ATF, the board I tend to frequent.

I have not gotten too far in the game yet, so I cannot offer to re-write her dialogue myself at this point. At any rate, for a 9-year-old, it would actually be better to err on the side of making her sound too old rather than too young in terms of which dialogue choice would be more accurate to how a real 9-year-old would talk.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It was by random chance that I wanted to try this game out just one day after the patch, and damn, I certainly had a blast.
Interesting paths, for sure.
I wonder if that "secret girlfriend" is in someway connected to one of those mystery stories, the likes of which barely a game comes without nowadays here.
Regarding decision trees:
I think it would be enough to mark those decisions that have real consequences. Which would be like 2 on the first day.

Oh, one thing: The Decision to have fun with the girl in the infirmary is marked as "Dark Mind" on the map, yet it was available to me without it, as well.
Also, it is only available if I tell the nurse to "act as she likes".

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Greetings form Europe
I have already posted a few posts on here but never something that is a feedback.
So here is my feedback: I saw the game about a week before the D2 release but I waited with trying it out until D2 arrived. I still think this was the right decisions, that way I could play it a lot at a time :)
I think the fact that your game and you really care about the story and the personality of all the characters is rare these days but really REALLY good! It makes it very enjoyable to go on your journey :)
Despite having not the best graphics it is definitely enjoyable and turns me on...(the good narration and description helps a lot) But I think at the moment you don't have to go overboard on the graphics just yet... but I am no expert.
Anyways this is really a great game! and I hope you will be bale to release all the 365 Days since I will be here to play them :)
Keep going!

PS: I saw earlier that you try to release a new day every month but is that true? and if not when do you expect (optimistically and realistically) the release of Day3 and Day4 :)

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
At first, thanks for the bug report.

@Salami120
Thanks for your freeback. I struggled a little bit with myself at the beginning of this project. Because I already knew that the most people like daz3d. Unfortunately, I hate it, and I would not be able to spent that much passion in my game as I currently do.
So, I decided that I need to work with the programs I like and not with them who gives me the most badgers.

Also the same reason why I created the story how you know them.

The Day 2 release delayed like fuck, but with my new programmer I'll hope to find now a good balance to release every month a huge update right in time.

Day 3 Alpha will probably release at the end of this month. So 30.August~ 1 week later the beta Version, and 1 more week later the final release with all new ultra sexy features!.

Current status for D3:

600 Renders made, 15k Words, 20 Decisions, and new 6 minute long title intro for d3.

D3 will introduce the 4 & 5 suspended student (Rikka Asai and Masae Takahase) and also a short "Hi" from number 6. With day 4, we will see all of the suspended students and our MC will talk with every girl like he did at D2 - Interview.

But there will be happen much more at D3, so stay tuned and enjoy the next update.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
At first, thanks for the bug report.

@Salami120
Thanks for your freeback. I struggled a little bit with myself at the beginning of this project. Because I already knew that the most people like daz3d. Unfortunately, I hate it, and I would not be able to spent that much passion in my game as I currently do.
So, I decided that I need to work with the programs I like and not with them who gives me the most badgers.

Also the same reason why I created the story how you know them.

The Day 2 release delayed like fuck, but with my new programmer I'll hope to find now a good balance to release every month a huge update right in time.

Day 3 Alpha will probably release at the end of this month. So 30.August~ 1 week later the beta Version, and 1 more week later the final release with all new ultra sexy features!.

Current status for D3:

600 Renders made, 15k Words, 20 Decisions, and new 6 minute long title intro for d3.

D3 will introduce the 4 & 5 suspended student (Rikka Asai and Masae Takahase) and also a short "Hi" from number 6. With day 4, we will see all of the suspended students and our MC will talk with every girl like he did at D2 - Interview.

But there will be happen much more at D3, so stay tuned and enjoy the next update.
First thanks a lot for your fast response!
Wow a huge update every moth :) that sounds tough but if you can manage that it will be awesome!!!!
And yes I am totally tuned ans looking forward to Day3! Even though I haven’t gone through all the options in Day2 ^_*

And you are totally right you should work with the programs you feel confortable with! In the end this will deliver the best quality for your game anyway!
Have a great evening!

RJV3

Jun 10, 2018
how is progress going with day 3? also will urination be included in the game? i want it to be.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
how is progress going with day 3? also will urination be included in the game? i want it to be.
progress on d3 is going good, alpha for patreons is scheduled to be in a week (aug 30)
re: watersports, in general, if the demand is high there's going to be supply, however there's some things that are taboo no matter how many people ask for it

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, this game has a lot of "taboo" already. ^^
But, best not to give people ideas by listing what won't happen. ;)

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Based on discussions I've had with bluecat, I'm pretty sure that was on his list of no's. However, I could be wrong and would never presume to speak for him.

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
My decision tree begins from left and ends up right. he should be working well. But to be honest. I never double checked it, because my decision tree should not be used to guide you guys throught the whole game. It's more like "look, this is day 1 with future decisions and ecchi scenes". I'm actually not planning to implement real walkthroughs into the game, because the players should go their own way instead of looking at a file and following strictly orders. But if my community grows, and everyone asks me for a walkthrough.. Fine.. then you will get some more infos ^^

@blahblah25 :p

I tried to give some tags to day 1 tree. Looked to me like there were a few mistakes in it.

You gave the hint to talk to the rooftop girl. So shouldn't it be marked as Yellow Future Decision too?

Can you please check the yellow boxes in the last third of the tree. Did I get em right? English isnt my first language so theres a possibility that I might have got some things wrong.

P.S. You did a great work so far! I really enjoyed playing the first two days!

Edit: I removed the labeled tree - as I already posted an update for it.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
You are right. Nanami decisions also need a yellow box.

the last 4 yellow boxes are "Fuyus black/white dress decision" and "answer "IWILLDESTROYYOU666" or don't answer her.

The next decision trees will be much more easier to understand. I will give more hints and help you guys to understand each decision and their importance for future days.

Also.. let me say once again some words about kinky stuff...

Well.. I have some personal taboo's. I personally also dislike some fetishes like.. "Milfs" for example.. but the first fuckable character ingame is a "milf". I also added for d2 3 new hot sexy mommas, and more will also follow.

Lucky/unluckily they are all single. Well. Ina Hara the sensei is engaged for the NTR lovers.. but! NTR in the common way will never ever happen. No herpaderp guy will appear and steal one of mc's girls.. but, mc will steal other guys girls. mc will steal other girls girls....
girls will also try to steal our mc.. That's the maximum of NTR I will ever implement.

Okay.. next one.. fluids...

Well... MC would never say "Hey you.. show me your pipi..." or "let it rain baby.. i want a golde shower oh yeah.."
nono..
But.. for those who like to see some yellow fluids, some girls like golden shower, and the game will give you the option to piss at them or not.. but I will try to make it erotic for those who also have not a fetish for pissing (like me for example again.)

So, I will create a scene how I would feel comfortable with, and not what people usually do (have no idea what they usually do, but I think i can imaginate it)

So.. a typical non erotic piss scene in Ecchi Sensei would look like

Girl and MC are taking a shower..
mc "Oh damn.. i need to go to the toilet.."
girl "No need, just let it out.."
decision "let it out.." "noooo"
decision answer: "let it out:"
mc "mh okay.. if you are fine with that..."
girl "Yes. no problem.."
mc "piss piss piss..."
girl "Uhm...."
girl "You can also hit me if you like..."
mc "Huh?"
girl.. "Y-Yeah.... feel free to aim at me.."
decision:
and so it goes on..

a erotic scene would also look like that in the way.. the mc will have the decision, the mc is not the indicator. the indicator is the girl with the suggestion.

MC would have no problem to piss at girls if they really like it. but MC would never have the idea by his own.
MC is open minded and if the girls like it, and it's not disgusting for the mc (decision) the option will be given. As always. thanks for listening.

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
Thanks a lot for sharing your view of the direction the game will develop. I like your way of seeing this!
Sounds like this will gonna be a really epic game! I'm looking forward to day three!

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
So here's the updated day1 tree. As @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei already wrote: Just as a little overview.
I used it for replay and seeing the other scenes that I didnt get with my first line decisions.
No spoiler alert as you still have to find out what "future decisions" will bring you at second day.

As this one is updated. I'll delete the tree I posted above.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Sooo saw a patch for day 3 does that mean we will be getting a update sometime this week if it was said in previous post I didn’t read the walls of text lmao ty @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Day three is scheduled to be released in about two weeks. Alpha just went out, Beta will be next week, then full release.

Reactions: blahblah25

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Its too bad that there is no ecchi content for Yuki. I would have liked to see a storyline build around that. Maybe someday.

Anyway i just played through the whole first day without pause and i really like it. I encountered some spelling errors but it didnt stop me from playing :). Props to the author, the story really drew me in. Good job! I think this game has a lot of potential and i wish you the best of success.

Im really curious for the second day now :)

Reactions: Telgar

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Its too bad that there is no ecchi content for Yuki. I would have liked to see a storyline build around that. Maybe someday.

Anyway i just played through the whole first day without pause and i really like it. I encountered some spelling errors but it didnt stop me from playing :). Props to the author, the story really drew me in. Good job! I think this game has a lot of potential and i wish you the best of success.

Im really curious for the second day now :)
Day 2 is already out. Day three will be released in a few weeks. English is not his first language, though he does have a proofreader now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes