Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
w8 this is not a honey select Models made? hmm -_- maybe its combination with the game "max Life" models or the "My New Life models"
From what I understand it's made with

chainarmor

Sep 22, 2018
Just started playing and I have a question about the game. On the fourth day there are so many moments where the skip moment button is only available in the scenes. Is this the way it should be or am I doing something wrong and should have made a different choice earlier?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just started playing and I have a question about the game. On the fourth day there are so many moments where the skip moment button is only available in the scenes. Is this the way it should be or am I doing something wrong and should have made a different choice earlier?
You need to install

Reactions: iMagnor
Sep 4, 2018
Was there a scene to see Satsune and Aki and kaede at the AnimeCon? since it was mentioned by Satsune when she wanted help picking a outfit out but when I got past the AnimeCon parts I didn't run into them at all since I picked Satsune to wear the zipper outfit and never seen anyone in that lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Was there a scene to see Satsune and Aki and kaede at the AnimeCon? since it was mentioned by Satsune when she wanted help picking a outfit out but when I got past the AnimeCon parts I didn't run into them at all since I picked Satsune to wear the zipper outfit and never seen anyone in that lol.
No there is not.

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Any chance that the models will receive a makeover at some point?
While I love the game as a whole, the characters are pretty inconsistent. On the one hand, you have well-made and beautiful, interesting girls like Kaede, Fuyu, Saki, most newer girls... but some, like the nurse, the other two daughters, that one blue-haired girl... sorry, it's been a while... look totally off. They have a strong tendency of imbalanced faces, with foreheads sticking out and cheek-to-jaw-lines being incredibly gaunt, sunken, shrunken - plus some faces are made to look very cartoony, with red blush circles and exaggerated eyes and expressions, while most other characters are mostly realistic (which I prefer).
I would really love it if the devs made a pass to at least somewhat unify the characters, and bring them all up to the same quality, which, for many characters, is very high and delicious.

Reactions: genthrow

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I thought I remembered Aki when they were sitting at the table at animcon, I don't trust my memory though. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I thought I remembered Aki when they were sitting at the table at animcon, I don't trust my memory though. :)
Yes she was there but the question was if the full family was shown there together.
Aki was at the table and Kaede was met elsewhere.

Reactions: freedom.call

Ezra

May 7, 2017
How come that when I downloaded chapter 5 was 1.87gb and now chapter 5&6 together are 858mb? It's more compressed or something weird happened?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes