a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone who has kept up with this game let me know if mind control is used?
There is 1 girl that it is used on but it is avoidable.
She hangs out in the nurses office.

Drugs that turn her into a slave.

The same girl can be raped by the MC if the player chose to, it to is avoidable.

Reactions: Xypher

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Would be nice to have torrents for this. Can't download a file that big from mega and all the others links take 12+ hours for me.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
no idea why it would not help
even if you lose power it will continue downloading it from the spot it was on, so not sure what's the problem

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
1.5GB download limit every 6 hours, so over 18 hours to download this file through a unecessary process when torrenting would take less than half a hour.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I have a simple account, just an account in Mega, i have never payed anything and somehow i can download about 5-7GB per 6 hours or so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1.5GB download limit every 6 hours, so over 18 hours to download this file through a unecessary process when torrenting would take less than half a hour.
go to the first post and report it and ask for torrent.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
no idea why it would not help
even if you lose power it will continue downloading it from the spot it was on, so not sure what's the problem
I'm pretty sure the US is the only country that can download 5GB per 6 hours on Mega. Everywhere else has much lower limits.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I usually go for full quality but i think i'm gonna have to go with the compressed this time.
There's honestly very little difference. I'm on 1080p and couldn't see a difference in a side by side comparison.

Gutted but there is definitely a loss in image quality which is most obvious in dark areas.
There is always going to be some loss of quality when compressing images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Dante22 Here's a side by side comparison. There's very little difference.

Reactions: Dante22

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure the US is the only country that can download 5GB per 6 hours on Mega. Everywhere else has much lower limits.
Nope. I'm in the UK and have the '5GB per 6 hours' limit (with a Free Mega account) and I know of at least 4 people in other European countries that have verified the same limit.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Don't know, I'm in Poland and somehow it is over 5GB per 6 hours. of these numbers i am sure.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Don't know, I'm in Poland and somehow it is over 5GB per 6 hours. of these numbers i am sure.
I might be out of date on that information. I know there was a time where other countries had lower limits, but I also made an account back when the limit was per day not per 6 hours. Can't find anything now about the limit being lower than 5 GB.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
one should also keep in mind that different places do internet differently. so if Mega only allows 5GB in 6 hours they have to track this somehow. if they track this using IP then a rotating IP that is shared might result in you getting less due to people having used some of it, or more because you rotate off the IP in less than the 6 hours. it has been a while since i have gotten into the details of such stuff, so i can't say who does what or how at this moment.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
Any chance that the models will receive a makeover at some point?
While I love the game as a whole, the characters are pretty inconsistent. On the one hand, you have well-made and beautiful, interesting girls like Kaede, Fuyu, Saki, most newer girls... but some, like the nurse, the other two daughters, that one blue-haired girl... sorry, it's been a while... look totally off. They have a strong tendency of imbalanced faces, with foreheads sticking out and cheek-to-jaw-lines being incredibly gaunt, sunken, shrunken - plus some faces are made to look very cartoony, with red blush circles and exaggerated eyes and expressions, while most other characters are mostly realistic (which I prefer).
I would really love it if the devs made a pass to at least somewhat unify the characters, and bring them all up to the same quality, which, for many characters, is very high and delicious.
careful for what you ask for, you may get a unification into all of them being more cartoony, rather than realistic like you want. variety is the spice of life, take as much of what you want and leave what you don't want (or be a glutton like me and take it all).

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes