trynd

Sep 17, 2017
To fix the bug I went into my old game and loaded my latest save and re saved the game into slot 1 and it works now.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
allot of use are haveing the same dam save bug can the dev please Fix this i like this game alot but now its unplayable cant load any saves at end of day 2 and i eather crash or i get a popup saying please load a save any time after end of day 1

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Weird, I have a save on the blank screen that only says "End of Day 2" and it still isn't working. Nor is any other save I try to use after I made the last choice for day 2, like it says in the OP. Any suggestions?

mine sends me to menu and says start or continue chapter 2

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I know this may be a dumb question and I have gone through all the comments and still don't know how to activate the Dark Mind patch Please Help.
copy patch.rpy into \game dir, load game, click cheatmenu, click enable dark mind

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
you need to save the game at the end where it says day 2 end to load day 3
i did that, it threw me to menu with start chapter 2 or continue chapter 2 and all my saves say not compatible. or am i missing something here?

correction: because i quit the game, it now only says continue chapter 2 and will not continue as teh saves are incompatible WTHF?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To fix the bug I went into my old game and loaded my latest save and re saved the game into slot 1 and it works now.
i had to d/l the old game, loaded my last save, saved it again, then go to day 3, still will not let me do a damned thing, no game for me.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am not even able too see save games from day 2 when starting day 3 tried skipping through day 1 and 2 a few times same thing no save games appearing when starting day 3 rather irritating bug guess we just have too wait :(

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
i am not even able too see save games from day 2 when starting day 3 tried skipping through day 1 and 2 a few times same thing no save games appearing when starting day 3 rather irritating bug guess we just have too wait :(
did you transfer saves from day 2 to day 3 game

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i guess time to delete teh game and forget all about it, op shoulda said, click start chapter 2 when you see it to avoid insane bug that will not let you load or continue chapter 2, and yes i redid day 2, resaved a bunch of of times different points even end of day 2, still says not compatible with day 3.. no way to fix it... so screw it.... shame really... i'm sure the problem is in persistent and since i can't edit persistent, it somehow keeps the data from my fubar with day 3 and won't let me do shit. this sucks especially since, no day 1 on the day 1 and 2 d/l it's just day 2...

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Hows the update? i am a little busy i can make a spot to try it out but i was looking forward for more updates of this i just want to know how good is it

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yes i also tried transfering save games from day 2 too dir of day 3 still nothing. Tried deleting save game dir from win dir just too be sure that was not the problem still same thing

sky2high1994

May 10, 2018
Since the characters arent real and just lifeless pixels they can have every age you want them to have from 1-999 years. Praise to our imagination :)
The sooner you realize that the better youll feel ^^
Pixelated or not I'd rather not use my imagination for 9 or 13 year old girls. Bit grim

Shame cause the art otherwise looks fantastic

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yes!
i deleted persistent in the game/save dir and then in the renpy save dir and loaded the end of day2 save and bam it worked! it gave me the success msg and sent me to menu and i clicked start chapter 2.. seriously ppl, when you get thrown back to the menu and see start chapter 2, do not quit the game!! click start chapter 2....

Reactions: Djikstra

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
i had to d/l the old game, loaded my last save, saved it again, then go to day 3, still will not let me do a damned thing, no game for me.
I also transferred all my save files and persistent into the new game before but it didn't work after that still but might still be part of the whole fix

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks bsjfan69 for the info. I was able to play my save from my D1 and D2 to play D3 how ever the only issue I had was that the names that I had given them on D1 were changed back to the original name. So hopefully they well fix this by finding a way to have the story flow without breaking into diffent down loads. And if they are going to continue with the breaking of the days as there own download. Then maybe they need to have it done like Daughter for Dessert does it. Anyways the game is very interesting and hope to see more.

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
everything worked fine for me. load save from end of day 2 go to titlescreen and continue chapter 2 there you go

Thaddaeus

Jul 14, 2018
Man, I am weirdly enjoying the background music. Can't wait for more, in the next update.

also thanks for adding the feature to delete saves in game.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
My pc name isn't charlotte.

Well, here is a step-by-step tutorial

Step 1.)
Start the game, go to preferences, klick "Start new game"
Your "Continue chapter 2" will dissapear and "Load previous chapter" will take the new position.

Step 2.)
Click at "Load previous Chapter"

Step 3.)
Load a old savegame that was created after the last day 2 decision

Step 4.)
Success. Play the game.
thank you vary much this help me alot to understand what i did wrong you should put this in the new game log

Reactions: PacoTaco
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes